pictures.

By eighteez

❝i always find a picture of myself placed neatly on my desk everyday at school and every one of them is aesth... More

☀ one
☀ two
☀ three
☀ four
☀ five
☀ seven
facts about me
☀ eight
☀ nine
☀ ten
☀ eleven
☀ twelve
☀ thirteen
☀ epilogue

☀ six

4.1K 329 103
By eighteez

a r e u m

14.03.2015

it was a bright sunny day. i woke up slowly, still wanting to sleep a little more. a few minutes later i forced myself into getting up and heading to the bathroom. i took a quick warm shower then headed for my closet.

i took a glance at my clothes then settled for a rose sleeveless top, a peachy skirt and a black blazer. i quickly slid into my clothes then i applied some lip balm, mascara and eyeliner. i decided to let my brown wavy hair loose. i took out my black ankle boots and immediately wore them. i looked at my reflection in the mirror one last time before dashing off to school.

once i reached my destination, i mentally whined about not wanting to be in school. i sighed as i entered the big gates.

i walked in the hallway, gaining a few glares from some girls. why? because definitely jimin-ah asked me to go to the prom with him. i shrugged it off and made my way to my first class.

i walked into the class and headed to my desk, expecting to receive a picture as always. however, i was surprised when i found my desk empty. i got a little disappointed tho, i really loved receiving and collecting them.

the rest of the day passed casually and finally it was over. i walked out of the class and headed for my locker when i saw jimin leaning on my locker. he smiled cutely at me and i smiled back. his smile is driving me crazy.

he offered my a ride home, just like the other day when he accidentally bumped into me. i definitely agreed as we headed towards his car.

this time the ride was silent, not that i minded. i was too tired to actually make a conversation with anyone. once we reached my place, i unbuckled the seat belt and swiftly got myself out of the car.

"can't wait to see you tomorrow night." he said and gave me a cute wink. i nearly jumped when i heard his words but managed to remain still, blushing madly.

"me too, jimin-ah." i said smiling widely. we said our goodbyes and he drove to his house.

i got into the house and stripped off my shoes. i laid down on the soft couch in the living room for a minute before heading upstairs to my room.

i stepped into the room and quickly changed into a comfy pajama and opened the curtains. my eyes hurt a little due to the bright sunlight.

i laid back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. then a thought of jungkook popped up inside my head. speaking of him, i haven't seen him around lately and i was surprised when he didn't show up at school today as well.

i thought i should text him to check up on him. so i grabbed my phone and unlocked it as i started typing in the words.

areum: ayo kookie why didn't you come to school today either? is something wrong? btw i miss you!
sent; 4:17pm

i waited for him to reply but he didn't. i locked the phone and drifted into deep sleep.

a/n: i'm sorry if you find any grammatical mistakes or typos, i was drowsy when i wrote it. enjoyyyy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 24.7K 53
❝His smile is an Angel in disguise❞ 𝐀 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. TRAILER in last chapter When no one was near, when the corridors were d...
6.2M 216K 49
HIGHEST RANKING : #2 in fanfiction OMG ?? (May 08, 2018) ❤️????❤️????❤️???? His cute personality was all just an act for you to worry about him and t...
7.6K 534 30
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣?" 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚...
5K 568 22
There are so many ways I can describe it "I hate the professional him But something inside me makes that hate weak He wants it Something that will he...