Life is hard when your last n...

CynVampire

Cynthia Lestrange is the daughter of Bellatrix or so she thinks, she has lived alone her entire life and when... Еще

Life is hard when your last name is Lestrange and you fall for a Weasley
Finally my Hogwarts letter!
First encounter with Severus Snape
Off to the platform we go!
Hogwarts is my home
A summer with the Weasleys
The year you met the Chosen One
A new student?
Did they forget me?
The year you almost lost your best friend
Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban
AUTHOR NOTE!
Are you serious?
The days before the quidditch world cup!
The world cup and the tri-wizard tournament!
Train ride back to Hogwarts!
Cynthia's and Ariana's dresses and hair for the yule ball
Meeting Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
Things are changing
Here we go again
The Yule Ball and Finding a Date
Finding the truth about Ariana?
AUTHOR NOTE:
The Second Task
I get to see Padfoot again!
I knew something felt wrong
The Third Task and The Graveyard
The pain will subside...I promise
Number twelve Grimmauld Place
Wait, what?
Author Note
Blasted Boggart
AUTHORS NOTE:....(AGAIN)
And I thought things couldn't get any worse....Great.
If only Avada Kedavra were legal
Occlumency and the appointment of the high inquisitor
All Those Nights
AUTHOR NOTE AGAIN:
All My Heart
A Plot to Bomb the Panhandle
The One
Truly Madly Deeply
Author note
Caught Like a Fly
AUTHORS NOTE:
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice.....
I am so sorry!

The First Task

1.5K 8 5
CynVampire

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

The next morning I was woken up by Mcgonagall shouting "Miss. Black...Mr. Weasleys! come down here!"..."What could she possibly want?" I groaned to no one sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I walked down the stairs to the common room "Yes Professor?" I asked yawning "We will talk when Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley make their way down here" Mcgonagall said. I waited with Mcgonagallfor ten minutes and no sign of Fred and George..."Miss. Black would you mind?" Mcgonagall said her face scrunching up slightly. I ran up to the boys dorm and walked right in..."Freddie...Georgie wake up" I whispered trying not to wake the rest of the boys...."Well I have no other choice" I muttered to myself seeing no sign of movement. "Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley wake up!" I shouted in my best Mcgonagall impression. The twins jumped out of their beds and glared at me..."Had to wake you up somehow" I smiled skipping back down the stairs.

Mcgonagall and I waited a few minutes and Fred and George emerged from the boys dorm their hair a mess shirts un-tucked and their ties not even tied. "Professor" They both said straightening themselves up. "Come with me" Mcgonagall said pushing the portrait open and waiting for the three of us to step outside. I stepped out first only to be met by the glaring eyes of Filch and Mrs. Norris...the twins stepped out after me.

"What did you three do to Mr. Filch and his cat?" Mcgonagall asked surprisingly calm "Nothing Professor we have no clue what your talking about" Fred and George both said in an Innocent tone... Mcgonagall raised her eyebrow. "They did this poor Mrs. Norris doesn't have any hair...she'll freeze" Filch growled "I want to see them punished!" Filch shouted pointing his crooked finger at us. "Miss. Black, what spells were used?" Mcgonagall directed her gaze to me. "Nothing" I smiled awkwardly "30 points for lying" Mcgonagall snapped at us..."Now I wish not to give you detention but I will have no choice if you again refuse to tell me the spells used" Mcgonagall clearly stated looking at me again "Now what did you use Miss. Black and if you lie that will be a months detention" saidMcgonagall her face scrunching. "Fine" I sighed and gave her the spells we used...she did the counter and Mrs. Norris had her hair back and Filch's was no longer pink. Professor Mcgonagallstrode off..."I'll be watching the three of you!" Filch snapped putting his crooked finger in our faces.

I linked arms with Fred and George and we made our way to the great hall for breakfast...I wasn't hungry I was still worried about Harry...soon as my mind went to Harry he walked in and sat beside Hermione waiting on her to finish her breakfast because he needed to talk to her...I waited as well so I could be there while Harry told her everything.

Finally Hermione finished her breakfast and Harry grabbed hold of her and began walking towards the Great Hall doors. Harry looked back at me and motioned his head to the door wanting me to follow. "I'll see you later" I shouted to Fred and George then took off behind Harry. Before I could get to him I was stopped by Ariana "Where are we going?" Ariana asked me suspiciously "I need to talk to Harry" I told her trying my hardest to get around her but she kept moving in front of me. "Ariana move" I stopped and glared at her. "Tell me why you need to talk to Potter so bad then" Ariana growled "I can't" I replied pushing Ariana out of my way but instantly feeling bad for it... "Sorry Ariana I'll explain later" I called back but kept running. Finally I caught up with Harry and Hermione who were walking alongside the lake. "Did you tell her Harry?" I asked panting for air "Yeah" Harry replied to me "Everything" I asked finally breathing normally "Yeah" Harry whispered "Please help him Hermione" I sighed worried "We are going to the library to look for a spell to" Harry paused "Slay a dragon" He whispered leaning closer to me. I pulled Harry into a hug "You can do this Harry I believe in you!" I whispered into his ear he smiled and he and Hermione walked of back towards the castle...

Still standing by the lake a thought came to me..."I need to apologize to Ariana" I groaned to myself knowing she would be mad and yelling her head off at me... I slowly trudged my way to the castle she was bound to be in the great hall eating breakfast. Slowly but surely I made it to the great hall and walked in. Fred and George waved and smiled at me I smiled back until I saw Ariana glaring in my direction...I looked behind me but no there was no one there. "Ariana I need to talk to you" I sighed motioning for her to walk towards the door. "Sorry for pushing you Ariana" I groaned "Why did you need to talk to him so bad?" She growled "Ariana I can't tell you can't you just make this easy and forgive me" I groaned I wasn't in the mood to fight with her "Fine, but only because your so worried about potter" Ariana snarled rolling her eyes.

The rest of the day was uneventful...and before I knew it it was time to go to the common room. I sat on the couch in the common room and hadn't budged since we had gotten up there. I couldn't even sleep... "You should get some sleep" George said stretching and yawning "I can't sleep Georgie it is almost time for the first task" I said my voice cracking "I am tired I will see you in the morning" George said walking up the steps. "He'll be fine!" George shouted before he walked into the boys dorm. "Stay with me?" I asked Fred no hugging my knees to my chest. "Sure"Fred smiled "I'll be here until you want me to leave" Fred said putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. "Thanks Freddie, I will be right back I need a shower" I smiled "Sure do" Fred said covering his nose jokingly and laughing. I playfully hit his arm and ran up to the girls dorm. I opened the door quietly as possible and hurried to get my pajamas out of my trunk....grabbing a red tank top and a black pair of shorts and hurrying to the bathroom. By the time I finished my shower, fixing my hair and getting dressed it had been thirty minutes..."I bet Fred has already went to bed" I sighed to myself but still walked down the steps....I was walking into the common room but saw that familiar shadow. "Fred your still here" I said shocked "It's about time you got back down here" Fred laughed "I am a girl ya know" I giggled rolling my eyes at Fred.

We sat on the couch and just talked and Fred made me laugh...even though I didn't want to. We went silent for a few seconds "Cyn...are you ever going to give me a chance?" Fred asked me with sad eyes "Fred I" I began "...George had his chance and he messed up....I love you Cyn and I would never hurt you like that" Fred was now looking at me with pleading eyes. "Fred I don't know....I love you too...but I still have feelings for George also...and they hurt Fred...I'm just not ready to go through that again" I gave a faint smile. "I understand" Fred sighed heavily "Sorry Freddie" I said giving him a hug. "Fred will you stay with me tonight?" I asked hopeful he would say yes because I didn't want to be alone. "Of course" Fred smiled jumping off and rushing to his room.

He was back within a few minutes with his pillows and blanket. He put the pillows down on the floor then the blanket. "Thanks Freddie" I said sliding under the blanket on the side closest to the fire then patting the blanket next to me for Fred to lay down. Fred slid under the blanket and pulled me into a tight one armed hug letting me rest my head on his chest. "Thank you so much Freddie" I smiled up at him before I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a foot prodding me in the side "Breakfast" came the sound of Georges voice. "Fine" I groaned getting up and rushing into the girls dorm and changing into my robes by the time I got back down into the common room the pillows and blankets were gone and Fred was changed. I held out my arms for the twins to link their own with and we skipped of to the great hall. We sat opposite of Harry "Harry how are you feeling?" I asked worried about him. "A little better but not much" Harry replied "That is good to hear" I gave Harry a weak smile and noticed Cedric had gotten up from the Hufflepuff table. Harry went running over to him "Harry, first bell is about to ring!" Hermione shouted after him. "He is probably going to tell Cedric about the...well you know" I whispered to Hermione.

The bell had rang and it was time for Herbology we were going to be experimenting with a plant that made you dream. Fred, George, and I made our way across the grounds to the greenhouse. "Hurry hurry we have no time to waste" Professor Sprout said ushering us inside. "You will be touching the petal of the plant in front of you on my count of three, you will begin to dream...the dream will be very real and you won't be able to tell that it is a dream while you are in it...so think happy thoughts before you touch the plant" Professor Sprout instructed. On her count of three we all touch the petal of the plant.

~Dream~

I was sitting at a kitchen table with Ariana there was someone cooking in front of us...it looked like Sirius I though to myself. "Uncle Sirius?" I asked kind of confused "Yes who else would I be?" Sirius chuckled. "No one just nothing" I smiled..."You got another letter form that boyfriend of yours" Sirius growled "Boyfriend?" I asked "Yeah that Weasley boy...did you hit your head on something?" Sirius asked looking concerned...Ariana also looked at me...she looked happy and cheerful here...it was nice...seeing her like that. Sirius sat the letter down in front of me "Fred? It's from Fred?" I asked aloud meaning to ask in my mind.. "Yeah who else would it be from...you don't have more than one do you?" Sirius asked concerned...Just then Lupin walked into the room "As I recall your uncle here had many girls" Lupin smirked...Ariana and I laughed but Uncle Sirius glared at him..."Why does he write you so much?" Sirius asked me trying to peer at the letter "We have a lot to talk about" I replied "There sex life" Ariana laughed "SEX LIFE!!" Sirius shouted almost falling off of his chair. "We don't have a sex life" I defended blushing a deep red... Every one began to laugh but then the dream started to fade and they were all getting so far away "Please don't go...I need you Uncle please!" I shouted tears streaming down my face.

Fred and George were shaking me awake, "I don't wanna go" I whimpered waking up. I wiped the tears from my face and smiled "Sorry" I smiled "What's wrong?" Fred asked me. "Nothing, what did you dream about?" I asked changing the subject. "I was walking by the black lake with this girl...we were talking and I made her laugh making a joke about the giant squid...I love her laugh it makes her look even more beautiful that she always looks. I told her she was beautiful when she smiled making her blush...it was so cute. I dropped down to the ground and pulled her down beside me we sat there watching the sun set...the pink and orange sky was beautiful and I was sitting there with the prettiest girl I could think of. I made another joke about Snape she laughed but was trying to be serious so she playfully pushed me over and I pulled her down with me. We were inches away from each others faces she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck and I put my fingers under her chin tilting her head towards me and kissing her she didn't even give a second though and kiss me back only pulling away when she needed air I smiled up at her and she smiled back at me she sat back up as the sun was sinking lower into the lake. I sat there beside her noticing there was a daisy growing beside me I picked it and turned it into an orange rose her favorite. I cast a spell on the rose making it open and the petals spin the inside of the rose the words will you go out with me were written. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly and whispered yes into my ear...it was wonderful..." Fred said drifting off in what seemed to be his own little world. "What about you George?" I asked looking towards him as we made our way back to the castle. "Fred and I owned our own joke shop and then I spent the rest of my dream dancing with this girl under the stars" George smiled also seeming to go off into his own world.

The day was going by and it had been pretty much un-eventful...until the first potions class....we were to be making a luck potion it was difficult the first one we had ever made. Ariana and I were excited "Ariana is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked Ariana thinking she might reply to me... but nothing she was staring blankly at Snape until he was finished speaking. Ariana and I were finished with our potion in no time I let her take the phial of our potion to Professor Snape seeing as how she was obsessed with him. When she made her way back I had turned to talk to Fred and George....they had messed their potion up so bad that it was like acid on anything it came in contact with... "We are going to pretend to trip and dump this all over Snapes desk and melt it" Fred told me I shook my head at this prank it could really hurt someone but they didn't listen they were determined to do it. The two of them walked up to Snapes desk "Professor I think we messed something up" George said tilting the cauldron towards Snape. "Yeah it doesn't look right" Said Fred as they were inching closer and Fred pretended to trip the potion going onto Snapes desk. He jumped up just in time "Mr. Weasleys" Snape growled "Seeing as how I can not give you detention" Snape snarled at the two boys who were now high fiving eachother. "50 points each from Gryffindor" Snape growled and the twins stopped high fiving each other.

Potions was now over and it was time for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Geroge, Ariana, and I met Fred outside Snapes classroom and we began our trip up the stairs...when we got there there was a notice that Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons were canceled for the day. Dinner was oddly boring today... it was time to go to the common room for sleep Harry and Hermione were practicing the summoning charm alone in the common room when I arrived with Fred and George...it was late so the three of us headed to our beds soon as my head hit the I was asleep.

I was laying in bed skipping all of my classes because I was so worried about Harry. "Come on Cyn or we will miss it" Fred and George were shouting up the stairs at me "I'm not going!!" I shouted back turning over on my side hearing Fred and George trying to make their way up the stairs to the girls dorm...finally there was silence "Good they gave up" I whispered aloud to myself "Think again!" They both shouted making me jump out of my bed and become tangled in my sheets. "I'm not going" I groaned trying to free myself from the sheets. "Your going or we will carry you!" Fred shouted picking me up off the floor..."You'll have to carry me then" I growled not thinking he would do it like usual...but he did...and I hit him on the back...We walked across the school grounds and down to what I thought was the quidditch pitch..."What the hell?" I asked Fred "They turned it into a rocky cave type thing" Fred answered. "Oh" I sighed I really didn't want to be here... what if Harry got hurt or died...how could this be happening now....

We found seats with Ariana and Fred and George were taking bets much to my dismay... "Ariana I don't feel so good..." I sighed my head going all fuzzy "Cyn just breath I am sure Potter will find some way to survive" Ariana growled. "We are back miss us?" Fred smirked "Oh yeah" I gave a weak smile I was so worried...First was Cedric against the Swedish Short Snout they were to retrieve a golden egg without being killed by the dragon...Cedric made it, second was Fleur with the Welsh Green she was successful and passed to the next task, third was Krum with the Chinese Fireball he too was a success. "The first three made it Cyn" Ariana said excitedly seeing people almost die a painful death must of made her happy. "I---I don't c-care" I stuttered "Oh right potter" Ariana sneered "He is next by the way" Ariana growled...Harry had the Horntail the most vicious of the dragons... When he came out I buried my face in Fred's chest only looking up periodically... "Where is he!?" I shouted scanning the enclosure "Did it eat him?" I asked starting to hyper ventilate "Cyn calm down he flew off on his broom" Fred said stroking my hair I had begun to cry I was so worried about Harry...just then he came back....just him no dragon he had done it... "Harry!" I screamed jumping up and down "Ow you stepped on my foot!" Fred grumbled "Sorry!" I squealed I was so happy Harry was alive that my worry tears turned into tears of joy!

____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!

-Blood Traitor

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

33.4K 772 64
After Bellatrix Lestrange is sent to Azkaban - her young daughter, Bexley, is kidnapped and raised under a new identity. She is sent to Hogwarts, liv...
1.7K 30 21
Y/n Snape daughter of Severus Snape, she's in her 5th year with her best friends the Weasley twins, and their friend Lee Jordan while the golden trio...
heart of glass mae

Фанфик

447 1 33
you're remus lupin and tonks daughter. you are a hufflepuff at hogwarts along with your twin brother. you are secretly in love with fred weasley and...
3.7K 152 33
WARNING: THIS IS A HARRY POTTER FAN-FICTION. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING. I ONLY OWN MELISSA SNAPE! This is a story of...