Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Ball

12.5K 268 58
By cloudyzaria

  " C'mon!" yelled Renae, pulling me into the doors. " I thought you didn't care what people thought?"

 " I do right now. I can stay in the car." I pleaded. I just wanted to go home. Everyone was so rich and model like. I was skinny, but they made it look perfect. 

  " Get your ass out there and show 'em what you got. Ooh hot guy!" she yelled. " I'll see you sweet heart." With that Renae was gone. I was now just standing outside this huge mansion. I want a mansion. Maybe it would make me happier. 

 C'mon no one knows you anyway get in there.

  I took a deep breath and opened the two giant doors. I walked in to see a flight of stairs, leading to all of the noise. I walked up the long stairs which felt like hours, because the big ass stairs. Why would you want to have this many stairs. Imagine if someone fell. Or got pushed by " accident". I snapped out of my thoughts and entered the room. Once I walked in, the music stopped. People stopped dancing and chatting. Everyone's eyes were on me. Did they recognise me? I at this moment was feeling like Hilary Duff in the Cinderella Story. Right now, I'd rather be watching it, than being in it. 

 Jax's P.O.V

 " Who's the bitch!" snapped Tamara. She was glaring her eyes at the beauty at the top of the stairs. Everyone was just staring at her. " Who does she think she is? Waltzing in here like she's the like Queen of England!"

  " I think she's hot. I'm going to introduce myself." said my friend Brendan. The girl walked slowly down the stairs ignoring all the glares and stares. The music started playing again. 

  " Who is she?" I asked. " I wonder if Toni is going to come?"

  " The new girl? You invited her? She's only in one of my classes." laughed Brendan. " Back to little miss Cinderella, I'm going to ask her to dance. Seeyah bro!" Brendan ran through the crowds of people, leaving me with Tamara, still pissed at the fact that the girl looked the best out of everyone. 

   " Jax!" yelled Renae. She had a drink in her hand and did she look sexy. " Have you seen Toni?"

   " No. I don't think she's coming. You met her already?" I asked, pushing Tamara away. Renae walked and I followed her. I stopped in front of her and stared at her shaking her.

   " Is she here? Did you talk to her? Does she want to sleep with me? " I questioned.

  " Have you gone loca?" she laughed. " You have to find her for yourself. Bye".

 I found myself searching everywhere. I don't even know why I'm looking for her. I just want her body. That's it. Nothing more. I think? I turned to see Brendan talking with the rincess, who was blushing when he got her hand and kissed it. Ugh! She turned and met eyes with me. She turned quickly with a disgusted face. Wait a minute. I know those beautiful brown eyes anywhere. And I recognise that irritated, but cute face. I love how she scrunches up her nose when she's angry. It's so- Oh my goodness shut up! 

  " So who's this?" I asked Brendan. Toni rolled her eyes at me. And Brendan stood there with a thought on his mind as I coud see. He didn't know her name. Dumbass.

  Toni's P.O.V

 I just stood there looking at the both of them. Brendan, he was really funny and sweet, but once Jax came I was just pissed off. 

  " What is your name?" asked Brendan. 

 " Toni," I said confidently. He seemed surprised. He didn't know me, so I don't know why he was so stunned. He might want to pop his eyes back into his head, before I punch them in like Wack- A - Mole! 

   " No way! The new girl?" he said slapped Jax on the arm, who kept staring at me. 

  " Toni. And yes. Is it such a big deal?" I snapped. 

  " No," he laughed. " Jax you might want to get away from her, before she -

  " Can I talk to her alone Brendadn." he said grabbing my arm. Oh hell no didn't! 

  " But I......ugh fine. I'll see you afterwards alright," Brendan replied. I nodded and he went to a couple of friends. I was then literally dragged into a room, away from everyone. I just got to the f-ing party. I didn't even get a drink yet and I'm already being taken away. I sat on the bed and looked at Jax, who was smirking at me. 

  " What the hell do you want?" I snapped. " I was about to get asked out on a date until your ass ruined everything."

   " You came," he said smiling. " I didn't think you would. You look beautiful by the way." I raised a brow at his compliment. 

 " What the hell do you want Jax?"

  " Don't talk to Brendan, you're mine." he said staring me in the eye. 

 " No!" I yelled. I was poking his fluffy shirt which made him look like a homo. Hahaaa. " I can talk to whoever I want. I like him Jax! And you aren't runing it for me!"

  " But your my target right now. He can't have you until I'm done." He said gripping my waist. How does he think he can just simply take advantage of me. 

 " Until your done? Do you know how incredibley stupid you sound? Like you own me. Everytime you act like a douche bag, you owe me money and that's a promise. Now if you excuse me, I have  a ball to attend to," I said moving away from him. I smoothed the dress and skipped out the door. This corset was really squeezing my back. How did people breath in these things? I know I can't. 

  " There you are Toni!" exclaimed Brendan. " I got you sparkling grape juice?"

 " It doesn't have alcohol does it? I can't drink it. Too much for me." I smiled taking it. He shook his head and smiled at me as I drank it. 

  " I wonder why I never noticed you before. I mean you're really nice as I can tell. "

 " Yeah. I guess I get that a lot?"

  " I don't want to sound stupid, but you don't have feelings for Jax right?" He asked. He had a worried look in his eyes. 

 " Hell no! I'm the only person not attracted to him." I said taking another sip.

  " Good, because every girl I like, dates me. Then Jax sleeps with them." he said sadly. What! What kind of friend is he!

 " Why are you friends with him? He's a douchebag and he's he's I don't know terrible!" I yelled. 

  " I know but I guess I'll talk to him. Do you want to dance." he asked as the slow song came on. I nodded and followed him to the dnce floor. He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He was really sweet. Better than Jax. I just listened to his heart beat. It was a lullaby to my ears. I looked up at him, who was smiling at me and his eyes glew. 

  " Thanks for this Toni," he whispered to my ear.

 " No prob- I stopped when I met eyes with Jax, who looked pissed. And when I say pissed I really mean it. If looks could kill. I quickly put my head back on his chest. 

 After the two slow songs, Brendan went to talk to a couple of his friends. I was at the snacks with Renae, who was over excited about me dancing with Brendan.

  " You guys were too cute!" she squealed. " Best couple I've ever seen. And he's really cute. Gurl if you don't date him, I will gladly do so. " 

  " Hey Toni," interrupted Jax.

 " You know what Jax, you are a huge asshole to your bestfriend!" I yelled slapping his arm. And he was really built, but I ignored my smile. 

  " How?" he asked. Like he didn't even understand. Like WTF

 " You steal all his girlfriends and that doesn't matter. You're so Grrr!" I yelled pushing him. I didn't understand how hard I pushed him, until he fell onto the table. He made food fly everywhere and now everyone was facing our direction. I tried my hardest but I couldn't hold my laughter. 

 " HAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAAA SLOW ASS!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAAAA! THIS IS RIDICULOUS AHAHAHAAAAAHAAA! OH MY GOODNESS!!" I laughed. I was the only one laughing while everyone had their mouths a gape, eyes wide open. 

  " Security, get her out of here!" yelled Jax. I looked around to see two large men with shades. They looked like Men and black. They grabbed my arms and picked me up, walking me towards the door.

 " Hey, I just got here! Let me go! it was an accident!" I yelled trying my hardest to touch the ground. " Jax, you are a fucking prick!" 

 They opened the doors and threw me outside, landing on my ass. " Ouch thanks for the help, assholes!" I yelled. I brushed the dress and stared at my feet, covered by my converse. Some type of party. 

  " Dude are you okay?" asked Kim. I didn't even know she was here. 

 " No my booty hurts. He kicked me out, because I pushed him. Kim, I want you to be my very good friend, and I want to tell you about what's going on." I told her. 

  " Okay, We can talk at my place. My parents are out for the week, c'mon." she said helping me  up. 

   Sorry if this chapter is booooooooooooooooooooooorrring. But I yeah. I'm trying, and I'm going to get better. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 11.6K 35
In most situations, it's the bad boy who finds himself falling for the innocent girl. This is not that situation. Rori Villan (no pun intended) is...
631K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
719K 30.4K 36
We've never actually met but our showers are on opposite sides of the same apartment wall so sometimes we sing duets when we shower at the same time...
151K 6.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...