B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fan...

By Belieberkiidd

"Every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her" Brooklyn wasn't trying to find that kind of boyf... More

B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
"I'm everything but cute."
"Wait, you know him?"
"Trouble is his second name."
"You're no fun, Princess."
"The world of business"
"I love Disney Princesses so shut up."
"Glad to know I have this effect on you."
"I know who you were with."
"I know you were enjoying that Brooke."
"Have sweet dreams about me, Princess."
"Not a date"
"Let's say I just don't believe in love anymore."
"You seem to do all the reckless things when you are with me."
"Drunk people never lie."
"I was thinking about how much my life's changing because of you."
"You're too beautiful to cry, Brooke."
No turning back
"Don't try that, Bieber."
"I like you, Justin Drew Bieber."
"You want more of The Bieber Experience?"
"She still has to pass my test, Bieber."
"You have one sexy ass"
"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."
"I may not know much about relationships, but I do know they're based on trust."
"I think you're falling for her too. Hard."
"You went all Bronx on her."
"I love it when you become all protective."
"What the hell were you two doing over there?"
"You're not seeing him ever again."
"You thought I wouldn't find out, Brooklyn?
"You're in deep trouble for this, sorry or not."
"Badasses can fall in love too."
"I had never seen him this way before."
"Family"
"Were you trying to make me jealous?"
"You sure you wanna do this?"
"I would say I'm glad to see you, but it's not true."
"I'm dying to see you in a suit."
"Are you ready?"
"I do not like it when you go all "surprise, surprise" on me."
"Did you know your boyfriend has a criminal record?"
"Boys from my side of town don't get fairytale endings."
"He needs you."
"Show me that you've changed, Justin."
"I see you listened to me."
"What were you doing with that prick?"
"You truly are so naïve, girl."
"You don't have to pretend that you're okay."
"I think I will take you up on the car races, if the offer is still up."
"I really hope you're not lying to me."
"My life is already wrecked. There is nothing that can save it."
"I don't want to be with you right now."
"You're going to wish I had killed you today."
"You're not you anymore."
"Oh, I like being miserable."
"He was close to dying."
"He was playing with fire and so he got burnt."
"If I had the chance, I'd take it all back and make it right."
"I've seen how easily you can lose everything you have."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
Epilogue

"Im not good for you"

43.4K 752 700
By Belieberkiidd

Justin

“Wait, you haven’t given me a morning kiss.” I said before Brooklyn could exit the car upset with me because I had been and ass since she had mentioned my experience with fights. In all honestly, it shouldn’t bother me because she wasn’t lying but the way she said it made me feel bad.

She turned around and timidly leaned up to plant a chaste kiss on my lips. I could only get the faint taste of the coffee she had just drunk before she pulled away.

“You call that a kiss?” I knitted my eyebrows together and pouted my bottom lip, making her giggle.

“Aha.” Brooklyn nodded. “I’m gonna be late for school. I’ll see you later, Justin.” And with one last smile she was out in the street, running to the entrance of her school.

“Laters, baby!” I shouted from the window as I sped off, causing her to turn around and smile before meeting Kelsey at the bottom of the stairs and linking arms with her. Girls.

Brooklyn

I yawned as my fingers passed the page of the book I currently had in my hands. Stirring on the sofa, I focused back on Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth. Pride and Prejudice has to be my all-time favorite but my mind kept wandering back to last night with Justin and the interrogatory I had been subjected to by Kelsey. “Please don’t tell me Justin slept at your’s yesterday.” was the first thing she demanded when she saw me hopping off his car this morning. However, when I told her that he had indeed slept here, she just squealed and hugged me repeating constantly how proud of me she was. She had even noticed the hickey on my neck despite the amount of makeup I had used to conceal it.

Quick steps coming from the corridor caught my attention, distracting me once again from my reading.

“Brooke, your phone is ringing.” Blake announced from the threshold of the living room door, holding my white iPhone in his hand.

“Who is it?” I asked standing up from the comfortable creamy sofa, frowning because I wasn’t expecting anyone to call. Not at this time anyway.

“The ID caller says Tyson.” He replied, furrowing his brows in confusion.

“Oh.” I murmured, the frown still on my face as I carefully dropped the book on the coffee table and approached him.

He shrugged and gave me the device, leaving to go back to his room. My parents weren’t home yet and Tommy was sleeping at his friend’s so it was just me and Blake.

I stared at the screen for a second, wondering why in hell Tyson would be calling me at this time.

As soon as I picked it up, his urgent voice spoke. “Brooklyn! I need your help.” He said before I could even mutter a hello.

“Hi, Tyson, how are you? I’m fine, thanks for asking.” I replied in a mocking monotone but it didn’t have the effect I was expecting on him.

“Brooklyn, this is serious.” The tone of his voice frightened me a bit. “We need your help, well, Justin needs your help.” At the mention of his name my ears perked up.

“What is it?” I questioned, already dreading what was about to come out of his mouth.

“Look, don’t panic, but Justin’s at the police station here in the Bronx. And he’s under arrest.” He explained in a stressed voice.

I didn’t answer for a while.

“Brooke, are you there?”

When I opened my mouth, I broke into fits of laughter. “Yeah, okay, Tyson, This is very funny but it’s not April Fool’s Day so yeah, save it for then.”

“No, you don’t understand. I’m not fucking kidding, Brooklyn. He could go to fucking jail if we don’t do something.” The harsh tone he used made me flinch away from my phone while the words sank into my tired brain.

“Tyson, if this is a joke, it’s not funny.” I said slowly, reluctant to believe any of what he said.

“For fuck’s sake. It’s not a fucking joke!” He exclaimed, probably growing impatient with my disbelief as the f word slipped of his mouth again and again.

I managed to get out of my state of shock after a second. “But what happened?” I breathed out, swallowing the lump of saliva that had formed in my throat.

“I’ll explain later. What we need you to do, it’s to pay the bail. Justin refused to ask you to do it but you’re his only option so that’s why I’m calling you…” He trailed off waiting for my response.

“So what you want me to do is to go to the police station of the Bronx and pay a bail at fudging –“  I glanced at the digital clock of the DVD. “— 11.23 pm?” I stressed the main words for emphasis, willing myself to believe this was really happening more than asking him for confirmation. I thought if I said it aloud, it would sound so unrealistic that Tyson would confess it was a joke.

“Um, yeah?” It sounded more like a question than an answer. Okay, so it really is true.

“How much will it be?” I sighed running a hand through the mess of my hair, already running to my room to get dressed.

Justin, the things I do for you.

Justin

I drove all the way to the other side of the city after dropping Brooklyn at her school. Parking in front of Anthony’s house, I made sure my new acquired car was safely locked. Yeah, like that’s gonna stop someone from stealing it. If you can do it, others can too. I rolled my eyes at the voice in the back of my head and decided I’d have to rely on the fact that not many people walked around here besides Anthony’s guys.

I saluted the man at the entrance and when he saw it was me, he let me in. I walked to Anthony’s office and opened the door, catching him making out with a woman on his lap. Disgusting how such a creepy old man gets girls at least 20 years younger than him and all because of his money and influence.

“Barbara, baby, wait outside.” He ordered her with a wink when he saw me standing there.

I stood at the door with my hands folded in front of me. “Take a seat, Bieber.” He gestured with his hand – that was sporting a big golden Rolex – to a chair on the opposite side of his desk. I’d rather not sit there considering the amount of gross things that could and most likely have happened on top of it.

“I’m good.” I said, keeping my initial position.

He nodded. “I heard about your fight yesterday. I must confess I expected you to have more wounds.” He chuckled with that evil smirk of his.

“Hudson hits like a fucking girl.” I shrugged, wishing he would give me my money already so I could get out of that filthy place.

He laughed darkly, in his usual creepy way. “I take it you did a good job on him, Bieber.”

“I did.”

“I wasn’t expecting less.” He smirked smugly before digging on one of the drawers by his desk and taking out a roll of bills. “$500 like we had agreed.” He handed me the roll and I eagerly took it from his rough hands and shoved it inside my pocket.

“Um, Anthony I wanted to ask you a favor.” I scratched the back of my neck but kept my voice firm.

His smirk was back, like he never wiped it off his face and it was fucking annoying, to be honest. “What is it?”

“Do you have any iPhone’s here? I kinda need a new one.” I asked watching as he looked warily at me. He not only deals with drug but with other products in the black market.

“In any other case I wouldn’t give one away like this but I appreciate you, kid.” Appreciates me my ass. I wanted to snort at him for calling me ‘kid’. Yeah, like there’s anything left of the kid I once was. A kid doesn’t deal with drugs, a kid doesn’t get into fights on a daily basis, a kid doesn’t play with girls…The list of my not-kid-like qualities is endless. Well, the last one might be changing because of Brooklyn, eh? I shook my head at my conscience and just waited for Anthony to return with the phone.

“Always a pleasure doing business with you.” He gave me the small box with the brand new device and took advantage to shake my hand, something I didn’t like but it wasn’t like I could complain after the gift.

“Sure.” My two eyes met his only grayish one once before I walked out of his office and then the building, ignoring the man smoking weed and the girls dressing like sluts and sending me cheeky winks. I realized I hadn’t smoke weed in a long time but I didn’t feel the need to do it either. Maybe because last time you did Brooklyn ran away scared? Ugh, can that annoying voice shut up already?

When I got home, I had a much needed shower and changed the bandage on my forehead so it wouldn’t get infected. Brooklyn had done a good job curing it, although it was obvious that she had a hard time dealing with the blood. I dressed in a plain gray t-shirt and washed blue jeans, ripped in some parts. Putting on my black high-tops and my black leather jacket, I left the house again, fresh and clean.

I didn’t take the car because Jazmyn’s school was just a few blocks away from our house. In the way there, I lit up a cigarette and let the nicotine make its calming effect on me. But that didn’t keep my mind off Brooklyn. Why can’t I fucking stop thinking about her? This has never happened to me, but again, I’ve never met anyone like her before. She’s just…different.

I finished the smoke and threw the butt to the floor, already seeing hordes off teenagers crowding the entrance of the public high school Jazzy attended. Most of them were black or Latin so it was easy to find a pale-skinned girl with dirty blonde hair and slim complexion, also known as my sister. What wasn’t so easy was to see her walk out hand in hand with that Colton boy she spends all day talking about. I walked closer to them before he had time to start sucking my baby sister’s face.

“Hey, Jazzy.” I smiled sweetly at her, pulling her away from Colton.

She sent me a glare. “What are you doing here, Justin?” She asked through gritted teeth.

“I just thought I would come and pick up my lil sis. Aren’t you happy I came?” I replied in a sarcastically sweet voice.

“You have no idea.” Jazzy said in the same tone I had used.

“So you must be Colton, huh?” I stuck my hand out to the boy that was looking at us like ‘wtf’. He finally took my hand and responded.

“Yeah, that’s me.” He said coolly. I made sure I put a good amount of pressure on his hand and leaned in closer to his ear.

“Make sure you treat my sister right or start saying bye-bye to your dick.” I threatened. He didn’t seem faced by it so I added my I’m-deadly-serious face. Kid’s nowadays…

When we left, Jazmyn kept sending me daggers. “You’re so embarrassing, Justin. If Colton stops talking to me because of you, I swear…” She trailed off angrily while we walked side by side to the house.

“I was just warning him. You’re young and you don’t know what men are like but I do and I don’t want that douche to hurt you.” I sighed loudly. I don’t know how I do it but I always end up making her upset with me, even when I’m just looking out for her.

“Colton’s not like the rest. He’s a good guy.” Her voice suddenly turned dreamy as her eyes lit up.

I rolled mine with a scoff. “Yeah, sure. By the way, I have something for you.” I announced.

She arched an eyebrow. “Really?” Her smile anticipated excitement.

“Really. I’ll give it to you when we get home.” I said hugging her from the side. “You know, you used to get all happy when I came to pick you up from school when you were little.” I smiled, remembering the good times we had spent until she started being an adolescent.

“Who says I don’t still get happy now?” She looked up at me smiling cutely, showing the dimples on both her cheeks.

Once we got home she followed me around the house, clearly waiting for the present.

“Here.” I handed her the small box. I hadn’t had time to wrap it in some fancy paper so, as soon as she saw it, she started squealing and jumping.

“Oh my fucking god, Justin! Thank you so much!” She threw her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

“I owed it to you and don’t swear.” I said between chuckles.

“You’re the best brother in the whole wide world.” She grinned at me truthfully and it warmed my heart. At least, I’m still able to make her happy sometimes.

Then we heard keys jiggling. “I’m home!” My mom announced, carrying Jaxon with her.

“Look mom, Justin got me an iPhone!” She hugged her excitedly too.

My mom was taken aback and looked at me from the embrace. “Did he?”

She nodded feverishly.

“Let me see.” Jaxon squealed equally excited as Jazzy bent down and showed it to him.

Pattie shook her head looking at me sadly, probably imagining what I had had to do to get it.

“Don’t worry about it, ma.” I whispered whilst embracing her petite frame in my strong arms.

She let out a long breath. “Well, who’s hungry?”

During the meal, Jaxon wouldn’t shut up about soccer and school, mentioning Tommy now and then and consequently making it harder for me to stop thinking about Brooklyn.

“I have the night shift at work today so I won’t be home until 7 am or so tomorrow.” My mom explained, clearing the table.

We all nodded and helped her wash the dishes. After we had finished, I walked to my room and fell on my bed with my hands tucked beneath the back of my head.

Suddenly, Jazzy popped her head in from the crack of the door.

“What?” I asked amused.

“Can I come in?” I nodded and sit up on my bed while she sat cross-legged opposite of me.

“So?” I questioned, encouraging her to say whatever it was she came for.

“You didn’t sleep here yesterday.” She stated eyeing me suspiciously.

“So?” I repeated.

“I was wondering where you slept.” She shrugged.

“Okay.” I said simply.

“Ugh, Justin.” She whined. “Just tell me where you slept or better, who you slept with.” She balled her small hands in fist and threw them in the air in desperation.

I laughed at that. “Why do you want to know so badly?” I lay down again.

She gave me the you-know-it-perfectly look. “I just want to know if my brother keeps sleeping around or if he’s finally found a girl worthy of his pretty little heart.”

“What?” I snorted, my voice coming higher than its usual tone.

“Admit you like that posh-y girl already!” Her voice was edgy with annoyance.

“What girl?” I played dumb.

“Justin Drew Bieber, are you kidding me? You know exactly who I’m talking about and you know that you like her and all the evidence points to the fact that you slept with her yesterday.” She said matter-of-factly.

“No, I don’t know that.” This was too amusing, almost as amusing as bickering with Brooklyn. “And if you want to know if we had sex, the answer is no.”

She took a deep breath and changed into her facet of Dr. Love. “Brother, it’s normal that you find it hard to admit you are falling for a girl because you’ve never had feelings for any but the sooner you do it, the easier it is. You haven’t even had sex with her yet, that means you like her for more than that.” She pointed, taking my hand in hers like I was a patient.

“What are you, my psychologist?” I chuckled, covering my eyes with my arm.

“No, I’m just someone who knows you well enough to know that you like Brooklyn but you’re scared of admitting it to yourself because it’s something you haven’t experienced before and you’re confused.” She explained, leaving me speechless. “And she obviously likes you too.” She added.

“You think?” I peeked up at her from under my protective arm.

“Uh huh.” She nodded. “It’s so obvious. Just tell her before you lose her.” She wisely advised me before leaving the room.

Is it possible that she’s right, that I’m catching feelings for Brooke?

________________________________

Loud knocks on the house door woke me up from my nap. I stole a glance at my watch to see it was 8.30 pm. Jazmyn and Jaxon weren’t home because they had gone to the park a couple of hours ago and they had the house keys so it couldn’t possibly be them banging on the door like that.

“Open the door!” A voice yelled as I got up and rubbed my eyes yawning. I looked through the peephole of the door to see two men in police uniforms. Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck.

“Open the damn door or we’ll throw it down!” One of them yelled. I tugged at my hair, suddenly wide awake, thinking about what they could possibly be here for. The possibilities were infinite and I would have to open it sooner or later.

Before they could bang on it again I lazily opened it, faking a yawn.

“Justin Bieber?” The tallest one asked. He had a thin mustache that made him look ridiculous and jet black hair styled like he was in an old movie. The other one was short and fat, almost bald and looked funny.

“Yeah, that’s me.” I answered calmly. It’s not like this is the first time something like this happens.

“You’re arrested for being involved in a street fight yesterday’s night. Please turn around and put your hands on your back.” He ordered.

“How do you know it was me?” I queried, narrowing my eyes.

“A witness recognized you.” He explained. “Now turn around or we shall do it forcefully.”

I sneered and turned around, knowing better than to get on their bad side.

“Good boy.” The short policeman said while cuffing my wrist behind my back. He should thank God I couldn’t move my hands because otherwise he would have gotten a punch square on the nose by now.

They took me in their car and I watched from the back seat as my siblings played in the park, oblivious to any of this. I kicked the front seat in anger causing Baldie to turn around and scoff at me. “I’d be more careful if I were you, Bieber.”

Damn it, I’m gonna kill that fucking witness who saw the fight if I ever see him.

When we arrived at the Bronx’s police station, they pulled me out of the car and carried me inside gripping my forearms and not caring if they hurt me. Fucking cops here think they can treat us like shit and get away with it. Someday I will take my vengeance for all the times I’ve been brought here.

“Here again, Justin?” The man at the entrance greeted me shaking his head. I had been here enough times to make some “friends”. Will was a nice man, probably the only one in this shitty station.

“Sup Will?”

I was put inside a cell that they closed as soon as I was in, making sure I couldn’t escape.

“Bieber, how nice to see you here.” A dark voice faking excitement made me turn around from the bars.

“Oh, no.” I groaned upon seeing Tyler in the same cell as me, also handcuffed. If it’s not already bad enough being held under arrest, add being held with this motherfucker.

“Look, I’m not really happy about seeing you either but since we’re already gonna be here for a long time, I suggest we don’t earn us more hours in this hellhole.” He suggested, leaning against the stone wall.

“If I ever find the pussy that told on us, I’m so gonna fucking kill him.” I muttered through gritted teeth, sitting in one of those uncomfortable wooden panels they call seats.

“I’m with you on that.” He agreed, seating on the opposite “bench”.

I shifted in my seat, the handcuffs piercing through my skin. Why are these things always so tight? Standing up, I walked to the bars. “Eh, can someone remove these fucking handcuffs? I’m already locked up in here, it’s not like I can run away.” I shouted so someone would hear me and maybe even help with my request.

An officer I knew all too well from the other times I had been here came towards the cell smirking. “Turn around, Bieber.” I did and he freed my wrists making sure it hurt. I stifled a growl.

“How are you, Bob?” I turned to face him, rubbing the red marks the metal had left around my skin from the pressure.

“For the hundredth time, I’m Officer Jones for you.” He rolled his eyes.

“I prefer Bob.” I shrugged, curling my fingers around the iron bars and causing him to take a step back. While I’m locked in here, he plays the tough guy but when I’m outside he’s scared of me like everyone else who knows what I can do with just my fists.

“Watch what you do, Bieber, because you’ve already been here a few times. One more and you may end up in jail.” He sent me a smug smirk before walking away. “I wish that would happen.” He mumbled to himself.

I kicked the bars, making pain shoot through my foot but taking some of my anger out. He was right, all the times I had been there were because they’d caught me doing small crimes, nothing big. But a lot of small ones fill your expedient and can lead you to court and then jail. Bob knows that’s my weak point.

“Wait, Bob! I reckon I have the right to make a call.” I yelled making him turn around, rolling his eyes.

“Me too.” Tyler chimed in, standing up and joining me.

“One at a time.” Bob claimed, clearly annoyed that he had to allow us to make that call as American citizens. “And I’ll be with you.” He added, opening the door and causing it to squeak.

“Bieber, you first.” I got out and he escorted me to the old green phone they had there.

I dialed Tyson’s number. I mean, who else could I call? He picked it up after three rings.

“Tyson? It’s Justin.”

“Justin? Where are you?” He asked as I waved my hand to tell Bob to stay away. He only moved and inch.

“I’m under arrest at the police station. They accused me of being in some fight I didn’t take part in.” I said that part loudly so the policemen would hear although it was complete bullshit.

Tyson laughed. “Yeah, sure. Man, you need to stop getting into trouble, seriously. What do we do?”

I shrugged, even though he couldn’t see me. “How much is the bail?” I asked Bob, covering the speaker of the phone meanwhile.

“Let’s see.” He looked through some files. “It will be $200 for the disturbance in the street and $150 for damaging the car of a witness, which makes that a total of —“ I cut him off and spoke to Tyson.

“350 dollars. The bail is 350 fucking dollars.” I sighed, punching the wall near the phone.

“Do you want to add damages here too?” Bob asked in sarcasm. I wanted to flip him off but controlled myself.

“How am I supposed to get that money, Justin?” Tyson questioned through the line.

I remembered the $500 Anthony had given me in the morning. Those were supposed to pay the house bills. Fuck, why do I always fuck everything up?

“What about we ask Brooklyn to pay it for you?” Tyson interrupted me with his suggestion.

“No way. I’m not asking her, Tyson. She’ll think I just want her for her money.” I declared.

“Oh so you want her?” He teased.

“Tyson, it’s not the right moment for that, don’t you think?”

“Whatever, man, but I just don’t think you want to spend the night in there.” He said in a sympathetic voice. He’s been here too so he knows how it feels.

“And, on top of that, Tyler is here too.” I glanced back at his figure leaning against the bars, waiting for his turn. “Fucking peachy.”

“Time’s over.” Bob announced, attempting to snatch the phone from me.

“Take care of my siblings, please.” Was all I could say before the line went dead.

After that, it was Tyler’s turn to make a call and I lost count of the time we spent there. It could have been minutes, hours or days. My stomach grumbled. I hadn’t eaten anything since lunch and I was bored out of my mind. Tyler was annoying as always and wouldn’t shut up until he realized I wasn’t listening or paying any attention to him.

All I could think about was the disappointment my mother would feel if she found out. I’ve already let her down so many times and, even though she knows I do it all to help our family, I’m aware it still upsets her to see my criminal ways. I’m not proud of what I do but I don’t know other way to live. Since my dad left, I’ve had to become the man of the house and it’s hard when you’re just a 16-year-old boy that doesn’t know what to do to get food to your house and pay the bills. So I had to learn. I had to find my ways to get money easily and quickly, even if it involved risks.

I was snapped from my thoughts by a voice I knew speaking in the distance. “I came to pay Justin Bieber’s bail.” She said. Even though it was low I knew perfectly well that the voice belonged to Brooklyn. What the hell was she doing here? Tyson’d better have nothing to do with this.

Brooklyn

350 dollars. Tyson’s voice replayed in my head while I put on the first clothes I found. Black leggings and a gray oversized hoodie with the logo of Brown’s University that belonged to Ryan weren’t exactly what you call fashionable but my mind was racing with other way more important thoughts to care about that. I slipped on my white Chuck Taylor’s I hardly ever wore and put on my glasses so I wouldn’t be blind. My hair was already in a messy bun so I left it like that and grabbed my phone, my car keys and my wallet. I hope they accept credit cards at police stations because I don’t have 350 freaking dollars in cash.

Upon hearing the stir, Blake showed up at the hall when I was about to leave.

“Where are you going?” He asked astonished.

“I don’t have time to explain, just cover me if mom and dad come home, okay?” I asked urgently, opening the front door and calling the elevator.

“But, Brooke, what’s wrong?” He followed me, holding the door open.

“I’ll tell you later.” I said from inside the elevator.

“Okay but be careful please.” He pleaded in concern. I barely had time to nod before the elevator started descending.

If only he knew how scared I was myself. I was breaking so many rules by doing this. I was sneaking out again at midnight to go to New York City’s roughest neighborhood, I was using my parents’ money to save a “criminal” from jail and I was lying to everyone. If you had told me a month ago I would be doing all of this for a boy, I would have told you to check your mental state. Then why are you doing it now? I was already hopping in my car, my hands shaking in nervousness and fear as I pulled out of the parking lot.

I drove as fast as the speed limit allowed me, thanking the Lord for the light traffic. Why am I doing it? As much as I wanted to deny it, the answer was there hidden between all my doubts. Kelsey had said it: you like him. Do I really like him? I shook my head, it wasn’t the right time to think about it.

I arrived at the station at almost 12 o’clock. The streets had an eerie feeling at this time of the night. I had witnessed some scenes in my way here that looked taken out of a scary movie. I was tense, my stomach was churning painfully in anticipation to what I would find. I opened the rusty door of the building and was immediately greeted by a humid smell and a black man in his thirties with short hair and big dark eyes behind a countertop.

He eyed me suspiciously, like he wasn’t expecting a girl like me to be in a place like this. Oh, believe me, I didn’t expect that either. The nameplate on his shirt read Officer Clowd.

“Um, can you help me?” I asked hesitantly. My voice was hoarse due to the dryness of my mouth and throat.

“Sure, Miss. What can I do for you?” He asked politely, observing my appearance warily. At least, he didn’t seem like one of those pedo-creeps that eye you up and down hungrily.

“I came to pay Justin Bieber’s bail.” I explained to the man who nodded after wiping the questioning look off his face, searching something on the computer.

“Alright, you will have to fill in this document.” He gave me a sheet and a pen that I took with shaky hands.

“Can I ask you why you do this?” He questioned tentatively.

“It’s a…friendly favor.” I whispered the first excuse I could think of. He nodded and decided not to say anything else. I just hoped he wasn’t thinking I was some slut or that Justin forced me to do it or something like along those lines.

I filled the sheet where I had to put some personal information and signed. “Why do you need to know all of this?” I gestured to the paper.

“It’s mere paperwork.” He smiled assuringly. “Would you like to pay with cash or credit card?”

“Credit card if that’s okay.” I pulled my wallet out of my hoodie pocket and handed him my visa.

“Sure.” He made all the operations needed and I had to sign the ticket.

“Justin is a nice guy. He gets into a lot of trouble but he’s not bad.” He took me by surprise by saying this. How did he know Justin that well to call him by his first name?

In the mean time, another man appeared. He had a ridiculous thin mustache and an old-fashioned hairstyle. From his features, I would say he was Mexican but wherever he came from, he looked like the kind of pedo-creep I was dreading to find.

“Miss, if you come with me, I will show you to Mr. Bieber.” He offered his hand. I glanced quickly at the nice man who seemed to understand me but couldn’t do anything to help me. The Mexican guy must have been his boss.

I swallowed hard and nodded, following after him and ignoring his hand.

“So, how comes you know Mr. Bieber?” He asked trying to appear casual.

Oh no, personal questions no please. “We’re friends.” I replied simply.

“You seem like a good girl, you shouldn’t be messing around with lowlife’s like Bieber.” He hissed in his thick Latin accent, making the hairs of my neck rise.

I wanted to spat something like ‘That’s none of your business’ or ‘You don’t know shit about Justin’ at him, but my throat was closed. It was even hard to breath. I cursed Tyson for not coming with me but he had to take care of Justin’s siblings since Pattie was working the night shift.

We finally arrived to a hallway with several cells. Unsurprisingly, most of them were occupied and I felt all eyes on me as we walked down the corridor. I tugged at the hem of my hoodie so it would cover my legs further and tried to hide my face with the loose strands of hair that fell out of my bun.

I heard some whistles and flirty words but I ignored them, fixing my eyes on the dirty floor. I felt like I was in a movie, this was so unrealistic to me that I wanted to curl in a ball and cry, willing myself to disappear from this horrible environment.

Suddenly, and to make it worse, I felt the man’s hand touching the small of my back.

“Don’t touch her.” Someone growled, shaking the bars of his cell. It took me a moment to realize it was Justin. I knew I had come to save him but, at this point, I was even scared of him. What had he done that was so bad to put him in here?

When I noticed the man didn’t pull his hand away, I walked faster to Justin’s cell, freeing myself from his filthy touch.

“Justin.” I whispered, only to confirm to myself that he was really there.

“What are you doing here?” He hissed setting his head between two bars.

I stuffed my hands in the front pocket of the hoodie, feeling a shiver run down my spine. Why was he being so cold?

I felt my eyes brimming with tears from all the tension but I blinked them away.

“You’re free to go, Bieber.” The creepy officer announced, clearly annoyed with it and opened the cell.

Justin quickly walked out and came to my side, sneaking his arm around my shoulders in a protective manner, I guess. Only then did I notice that Tyler guy in the same cell. He stared at me, making me freak out even more. “Aren’t you gonna get me out of here too, Blondie?” He winked. I cringed and leaned more into Justin.

He ushered us out, sending daggers to anyone that tried to look my way. He was only wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt and I wondered if he wasn’t cold because this place was like a basement, but his arms were warm.

“Goodbye, Will.” Justin said to the man at the entrance. I made a small wave with my hand, unable to speak.

“Goodbye kids, take care.” He replied with some weird emotion written in his dark eyes, like pity or empathy.

Once we were outside in the cold night, Justin pulled away from me hastily.

I frowned, feeling a fresh wave of tears well up in my eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked in a small voice, coming near him again.

“Are you crazy?” He shouted, making me flinch. What the hell is wrong with him? “How does it even occur to you to come here?”

“Tyson called me and I-“ I tried to defend myself but he was only getting angrier and angrier by the second.

“Next time don’t listen to him, okay? Do you even have a remote idea of what could have happened to a girl like you in a place like that?” He jabbed his thumb at the door of the police station.

“Of course I’m aware but I was just told that you needed help and I didn’t think of the consequences of coming here alone. I was just thinking about helping you, I didn’t know that was a crime!” I shouted back, getting worked up as well, not caring that I was sort of throwing all my emotions out there.

“When will you get it, Brooklyn? I’m not good for you, my lifestyle is not made for you and you should’ve run away scared the second you met me instead of coming back to me all the time.” Coming back to him? Excuse me but I’m not the one breaking in your house. His voice lowered down to a whisper as our eyes locked. His gaze was cold and mixed emotions swirled in his brown orbs, which looked darker in the chilly night.

“I’m not scared of you.” I murmured, coming closer to him once he seemed to have calmed down but when I tried to touch his face he flinched away. What had happened to the sweet, playful Justin from last night? Can he really be this bipolar?

“You should be.” He murmured back, looking down at me before turning his gaze away.

I stifled a sob. “At least, let me take you home.” I said before walking back to my car and climbing on the driver’s seat.

Justin paced around the sidewalk tugging at his hair in anger, desperation or only God knows what. I resisted the urge to cry once again. The way he was acting towards me was unexpected to say the least and it hurt to see him talking to me like that. After a few minutes I got a text from Blake.

Mom and dad are here. I told them you’re asleep and left the window of your bedroom open.  Be careful please. Love you.

I smiled at the screen of my phone and the fact that my brother was so amazing. Then I was brought back down to earth by the passenger’s door being opened and then shut. I knew better than to try to talk with him so I just drove to his house, trying to keep the tears in. Brooklyn, get a grip.

Justin didn’t make any attempt to speak either so the ride was silent and uncomfortable. I’m sure he could hear me breathing unevenly and my hear hammering against my chest.

“We’re here.” I mumbled, parking in front of his door. I tentatively turned my head to face him, expecting him to be looking at me but he wasn’t. He opened the door and walked out without even saying ‘thanks’.

“Fuck you!” The f word left my lips as I yelled behind him but he didn’t even acknowledged it.

That’s when I broke into sobs. I felt a pang of hurt sweep through my whole body and then I knew it.

I was really growing feelings for Justin Bieber.

A tapping noise on my window snapped me from my trance. “Go away, Justin!” I screamed.

“I’m not Justin.” I heard the muffled voice scowl.

“What the hell do you want?” I spat upon seeing Alejandra at the other side of the window.

“Pull this down.” Her annoying high-pitched voice disturbed me but I rolled the window down so she would finish quickly and leave me alone.

“What?” I spat harshly.

“I just saw the scene between you and Justin and as much as I despise you, I wanted to warn you from something, you know, from girl to girl.”

I scoffed. Alejandra helping me? That’s new.

“Justin only wants women to fuck and, if you don’t give him that, then he will just look for someone else who is willing to hand him what he needs.” She bitterly retorted.

A new flash of hurt came but I ignored it. “Is that all?”

“Just trying to help. Justin is an asshole and I’m sorry if you were already thinking he could ever feel something for you.” She said in a fake sweet tone. “Justin Bieber is heartless.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
20.7K 863 44
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍�...
64.9K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
278 58 36
Jade is always falling for the wrong guys. Will she ever find true love or get her heart broken once again?