B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fan...

By Belieberkiidd

"Every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her" Brooklyn wasn't trying to find that kind of boyf... More

B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
"I'm everything but cute."
"Wait, you know him?"
"Trouble is his second name."
"You're no fun, Princess."
"The world of business"
"I love Disney Princesses so shut up."
"Glad to know I have this effect on you."
"I know who you were with."
"I know you were enjoying that Brooke."
"Have sweet dreams about me, Princess."
"Not a date"
"Let's say I just don't believe in love anymore."
"You seem to do all the reckless things when you are with me."
"I was thinking about how much my life's changing because of you."
"You're too beautiful to cry, Brooke."
No turning back
"Don't try that, Bieber."
"Im not good for you"
"I like you, Justin Drew Bieber."
"You want more of The Bieber Experience?"
"She still has to pass my test, Bieber."
"You have one sexy ass"
"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."
"I may not know much about relationships, but I do know they're based on trust."
"I think you're falling for her too. Hard."
"You went all Bronx on her."
"I love it when you become all protective."
"What the hell were you two doing over there?"
"You're not seeing him ever again."
"You thought I wouldn't find out, Brooklyn?
"You're in deep trouble for this, sorry or not."
"Badasses can fall in love too."
"I had never seen him this way before."
"Family"
"Were you trying to make me jealous?"
"You sure you wanna do this?"
"I would say I'm glad to see you, but it's not true."
"I'm dying to see you in a suit."
"Are you ready?"
"I do not like it when you go all "surprise, surprise" on me."
"Did you know your boyfriend has a criminal record?"
"Boys from my side of town don't get fairytale endings."
"He needs you."
"Show me that you've changed, Justin."
"I see you listened to me."
"What were you doing with that prick?"
"You truly are so naïve, girl."
"You don't have to pretend that you're okay."
"I think I will take you up on the car races, if the offer is still up."
"I really hope you're not lying to me."
"My life is already wrecked. There is nothing that can save it."
"I don't want to be with you right now."
"You're going to wish I had killed you today."
"You're not you anymore."
"Oh, I like being miserable."
"He was close to dying."
"He was playing with fire and so he got burnt."
"If I had the chance, I'd take it all back and make it right."
"I've seen how easily you can lose everything you have."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
Epilogue

"Drunk people never lie."

40.5K 712 243
By Belieberkiidd

Brooklyn

“Hey, you, wake up.” An annoying voice repeated over and over again, while someone shook my arm, trying to wake me up from my peaceful sleep.

After a minute of this unknown person bothering me, I decided I wasn’t gonna catch sleep again so I might as well get up. I tried to pry my eyes open but a coat of smudged makeup was impeding me to. I tried to rub them with my hands and I heard a loud sigh followed by a ‘finally’ coming from the same person that had been bothering me.

I blinked a few times until my eyes adjusted to the sudden light coming from the window. I propped myself on my elbows and looked around me, realizing I didn’t recognize this place.

Then my eyes posed on a girl who was sitting on a bed opposite from the one I was lying on. She must have been the person that had been nudging me a minute before. She had light brown, almost blonde, straight hair that reached her shoulders and bangs covering her forehead. Her eyes were a caramel brown with green specks and they looked oddly familiar.

“Who are you?” My voice came out hoarse due to how dry my throat was.

The girl had a really annoyed expression on her pretty face and it only made me feel more confused.

“I’m Justin’s sister, Jazmyn.” She said bluntly. I didn’t even know Justin had a sister. I stood up from the bed, noticing I was still in my clothes. My shoes were neatly placed at the feet of the bed.

I cleared my throat. “Nice to meet you, I’m Brooklyn.” I stuck my hand out for her to take, then realized she was probably fifteen and teenagers don’t usually do that so I took it back.

“I know. Justin told me.” She stood up from her bed and grabbed a schoolbag from her desk. “He must really respect you if he didn’t take you to his bed.” She said somewhat sincerely, although she kept that harsh tone she had with me.

“Oh.” Was all I could manage to say. “Do you think I could use the bathroom?” I asked politely, not even knowing in whose bed I had slept in.

She chuckled, most likely amused by my choice of words, considering I was being sort of posh. “Sure. First door to the left.” She said and with that she disappeared from the room and soon I heard the front door shutting.

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my purse, thanking God I always had some first-necessity things in it. I found the bathroom without problem and immediately went inside closing the door. I heard some shuffling coming from another room of the house but I didn’t want to have to meet with anyone else looking as bad as I surely looked right now.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror I nearly had a strike. My hair was a total mess that would need at least one bottle of conditioner to be tamed – something I didn’t have at the moment. My face was black, traces of mascara covering my cheeks and my eyes were raccoon-like.  My clothes were wrinkled but at least they didn’t have any stain in sight.

I opened my purse and took my comb. Brushing my hair without leaving my head bald was a difficult task but I managed to make it look acceptable by tying my tangled locks up into a bun. Then I got my makeup remover wipes and rubbed one feverishly all over my face until it was completely clean. I splashed some fresh water after, to leave it even cleaner. I brushed my teeth with a small brush I always had with me and rinsed my dry mouth, feeling instantly fresher. I got my foundation, concealer and mascara and applied just that on my face, going for the natural look. I sprayed on some cologne and licked my lips deciding that would have to do.

I got out of the bathroom and followed the noises that led me to the kitchen. Justin was giving me his back, struggling to make the coffee machine work.

“Need some help?” I offered, taking in my surroundings. The house was pretty small, considering at least four people – Justin, Jazmyn, Jaxon and their mother – lived in it, but it was welcoming.

Justin turned around at the sound of my voice. “Oh you’re awake.”

“Yeah, your sister woke me.” I let out a soft laugh.

“I told her too. I figured you’d want to go to school.” He shrugged. “Are you feeling okay?”

“Damn. I have school.” I mumbled to myself. “What time is it?” I panicked already thinking I would get detention.

“Almost 9 am.” Justin informed, finishing whatever he was doing on the coffee machine.

“What?” I screamed. “I’ve already missed first period and I’m gonna miss the second one.” I paced around the small room fanning myself, trying not to stress, although it was impossible.

“Can you calm down? I’m not sure I should give you coffee.” Justin hesitated with the mug in his hand.

“I need it or else I will fall asleep in class.” I reached for it and took a sip, burning my tongue. I winced but shrugged it off since I had more important issues at the moment.

“Do you remember anything from last night?” Justin asked, leaning against the counter and taking a sip from his own mug.

It took me a moment to think about it and realize that I did. I remembered everything crystal clear and I didn’t have a headache. Therefore, everything people always say about hangovers are complete lies. My stomach didn’t feel too good because of the alcohol but other than that, I felt alright.

“Yeah. I think so.” I answered biting my lip. Justin scratched his neck awkwardly.

Of course, everything included me and him kissing passionately on the hood of a stolen car outside a club where I had been drinking and I had even ‘tried’ drugs and where I would have played body shots if Justin hadn’t stopped me. Tears stung at the back of my eyes. They were tears of regret, of shame. I couldn’t believe I had let myself go that far. What would my parents think of me if they knew about this? I blinked my eyes a few times, keeping the tears from falling and finished my, now cooler, mug of coffee.

“Okay.” He trailed off, feeling as awkward as me.

“I’m sorry about everything I…did.” I apologized lamely, not able to look him in the eyes. The simple thought of the kiss we had shared made my cheeks go red and the worst part is that I didn’t regret doing it. I mean, of course I felt bad for cheating on Nate – even if he’s not my official boyfriend – but that kiss felt so good…I think my lips are still tingly.

“Don’t worry. We’ll act as if last night never happened.” He ‘comforted’ me. Does that mean he didn’t enjoy the kiss, that he did regret it? I was even more confused now.

“Okay.” I whispered a little disappointed. You should be happy he didn’t misunderstand your feelings. You obviously like Nate and what happened yesterday was just the alcohol acting instead of you. For the first time, I listened to the voice in my head, even though I wasn’t sure that what it was saying was true. Scratch that, of course it isn’t. Yesterday wasn’t the first time I wanted to kiss Justin, it was the first time I let myself do it. But it’s wrong so I’ll just forget it happened.

“Let’s go, I’ll take you to school.” Justin grabbed a jacket from a coat rack and handed me my black coat. I hadn’t thought that I was gonna go to school with the same clothes as yesterday. I sighed wanting to be in my shower instead of on my way to school with dirty clothes and looking like crap. What did I do to deserve this God?

Snapping from my trance, I nodded at Justin and put on my coat before following him outside.

Justin

We descended the stairs of the building in silence. It was a rather uncomfortable silence considering last night events. I could tell Brooklyn was frustrated and wanted nothing more than to be home. She was probably worrying about what she did, how she let loose and what a bad daughter she is. A part of me felt bad because it’s my fault that she ended up at the party getting drunk and doing everything she did, but the other part of me, the selfish one, enjoyed last night. Especially the part when we kissed. Judging by the look on her face when I asked her if she remembered anything, she does and she regrets the kiss so I decided it’s better to forget it ever happened.

I opened the door to the car I had stolen, surprised to see it was still where I had parked it last night. Brooklyn looked at the shining black Mercedes and sighed shaking her head and mumbling something I couldn’t make out. Once we were both seated I worked my magic to make the car come to life.

“How did you do that?” A wide-eyed Brooklyn asked me as I started driving off.

“It’s one of my many qualities.” I shrugged cockily.

“Stealing cars is not a quality.” She retorted, scoffing. “You could get caught and go to jail, you know.”

I laughed at that. “I’m Justin Bieber, I never get caught.”

“Yeah, whatever.” She muttered.

I sighed remembering how different our conversation had been the night before.

“I should have kissed you before instead of that guy. You’re a much better kisser.” Brooklyn whispered contently when we pulled apart from our kiss.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” I joked. Obviously I know I’m a great kisser, I’ve been told plenty of times but the fact that it was her who said it, made me smile.

She giggled and playfully hit my chest, looking up at me with big eyes. God, she was so beautiful.

“C’mon, I’ll get you home.” I helped her to get off the car’s hood and held her when she stumbled on the floor.

“But I can’t go home.” She hissed like someone was spying on us.

“I know, that’s why I’m taking you to my house.” I clarified, opening the passenger’s door and buckled her inside. I closed her door and walked to the driver’s side, buckling myself.

Before I started the car I felt Brooklyn’s eyes burning holes on the right side of my head. I turned around to face her.

“What?”

“Nothing, you’re just so gorgeous Justin…” She trailed off and for a moment she scared me because she looked like she was in trance. “That’s why I called you Gorgeous Boy. I’m so clever.” She added giggling.

I chuckled. She was definitely a funny drunken. I turned the radio on while I drove to my place. Brooklyn hummed quietly to the music, giggling now and then. There was a smile plastered on her face the whole ride.

“I’m gonna call my house to say you’re coming okay?” I said, slipping my phone out of my pocket.

She gasped. “No! You can’t drive and be on the phone at the same time!” She scolded me like I was a kid.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be careful.” I assured her. Good thing she nodded her head and let it go, letting out a soft laugh again.

I held the wheel with my left hand and dialed my sister’s number with my right, bringing the phone to my ear afterwards.

She picked it up after four rings. “What’s up Bieber?” She faked a yawn.

“Don’t pretend you were asleep. I know you were texting that Colton guy.” The words rolled out of my mouth like venom. I don’t like Colton. I don’t like any boy for that matter, none of them will ever be good enough for my sister.

“Whatever Justin. What do you want?” She asked annoyed.

“I’m going home and I’m bringing a friend with me.” She snorted at the word friend.

“Is that friend a girl?” She asked suspiciously.

“Yes. I need you to take Jaxon to my room and make him sleep in my bed so my friend can sleep in his.” I explained.

“Why doesn’t she sleep with you?” She asked like I was dumb.

I sighed desperately.”Because she’s just a friend and she’s drunk. I don’t want her to wake up tomorrow and think I took advantage of her.”

“Aw, Bieber owns a heart.” She cooed.

“Jazzy, I’m not in the mood. Just do it and make sure mom doesn’t notice.” I made a sharp turn to the left when a car came driving towards me in the opposite direction. “Watch it motherfucker!” I yelled at him.

“What do I get for helping you?” She sounded interested.

“You’re my sister, can’t you just do it just as a brotherly favor?” When she didn’t reply I gave up her game. “What do you want?”

“Well, I could really use a new phone, and iPhone would be enough.” She said in her blackmailing voice.

“Really? Do you think it would be good enough for you Queen of England?” I spat sarcastically.

She made an affirmative noise, ignoring my irony. “Fine, I’ll get you one soon, just do it.”

She squealed lowly, clearly trying not to wake anyone in the house. “Okay, see you soon bro.”

I chuckled and hung up. When I saw we still had a few minutes in the car I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, taking a long puff. I needed to relax.

“As much as I hate the smell of tobacco and how bad it is for your health, I must admit that you look very sexy when you smoke.” Brooklyn blurted out, making me snap my head at her in disbelief. She has not just said that.

“Jesus, Brooke, you’re more drunken than I thought.” I chuckled, finishing the cigarette and throwing the butt out the window.

“Drunk people never lie.” She noted, lifting her index finger up.

“Then you were lying when you said I wasn’t sexy the other day.” I looked at her for a second before facing the road again. Her eyes were big and had a glint of excitement on them.

“Duh! Obviously I was. Have you seen yourself?” Her tone of voice was so serious that it made me crack up.

“It’s gonna be so funny when I tell you that you said that tomorrow. You’re not gonna believe me.” I shook my head in amusement. “But I must admit that you’re very sexy too, Princess.” I sent her a wink and a cheeky smile, making her cheeks turn red.

“Thank you. Oh and don’t tell Brooke I said this but she actually loves it when you call her Princess.” She whispered, giggling afterwards.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. It’ll be our secret.” I whispered back.

Okay she was TOO funny when she drank.

Once I parked the car near my building I got out and helped Brooklyn out too. When we cross the outside door she stopped.

“You don’t have an elevator?” Her bewildered expression was priceless.

“No.” I replied simply. “It’s just six floors, no biggie.” I began to walk towards the staircase.

“Oh my God. I think I’ll sleep here on the floor.” I heard a thud when she sat on the dirty floor.

“Are you kidding me?” I couldn’t contain my laugh.”Get up.” I ordered, pulling her up by her arms. “What floor do you live in anyway?” I asked casually as we ascended, slowly due to Brooklyn’s tiredness.

“11th.” She yawned. “But we do have an elevator.”

“Yeah, I supposed.” I chuckled.

When we finally reached the door of my house I turned to her. “We’re here, you have to be very careful and quiet okay?”

She simply nodded so I opened the door and let us both inside before closing it again. Jazmyn was waiting at her door.

She helped me put Brooke – who was almost asleep already – in Jaxon’s bed. I took her shoes off and tucked the sheets around her so she wouldn’t get cold.

“Goodnight Justin.” She mumbled. I kissed her forehead and whispered back. “Goodnight Brooklyn.”

I left the room and went to the kitchen to have a much needed glass of water.

“Oh so that is the famous Brooke.” Jazmyn’s voice startled me since I didn’t know she had followed me. “That you totally like by the way.” She leaned her slim body against the door frame, eyeing me with curiosity.

“Yes and no.” I said flatly.

She sent me one of those looks that says ‘seriously?’. I ran a hand through my hair.

“Let me guess. You like her but your love is impossible because she’s a rich girl from Manhattan and you’re a badass from the Bronx. Am I right?” She crooked and eyebrow matter-of-factly.

“No, you’re not. Now go to bed. Should I remind you that you have school tomorrow?” I said in a sickly sweet voice.

“Ugh, I hate how you are so feelingless.” She threw her arms in the air and turned to leave.

“That’s not even a word.” I whispered/yelled behind her only to annoy her some more.

I sighed, staring at a spot on the tiled wall in front of me. What if she’s right? What if I do like Brooke?

When I came back to Earth, Brooklyn was writing something in a piece of paper.

“What are you doing?” I questioned, realizing we were already crossing the bridge to Manhattan.

“Does it look real?” She almost shoved the paper in my face. I held it at a normal eye distance and read what she had written in cursive letters.

“Yeah, it looks real, supposing your mother’s signature is like this.” I gave her the paper back.

She eyed it again. “It has to. I copied it.” She put it back in her purse. “If the principal finds out I wasn’t in class and calls my mother, I’m dead meat.”

“Well, saying you had an appointment with the doctor is a bit too typical, don’t you think?”

“Do you have any better idea?” She raised her eyebrows expectantly.

“You could say the truth.” I suggested, obviously joking.

“What? Are you stupid?” She snapped.

I was taken aback by her sudden outburst. “I was fucking kidding Brooke. Chill, yeah?” I was trying my best to calm down but her using that tone of voice with me wasn’t helping the cause.

“It’s easy for you to say it because it wasn’t you who fucked up. This is all your fault.” She spat venomously, suddenly getting all worked up. When I stopped at a red light I turned my head to face her, speechless, and with a scowl she just opened the door and got out of the car.

I stayed in shook for a minute until the honk of another car sounded making me began to drive again. What the fuck did just happen?

As I made my way back to my house I called Tyson on my phone. As soon as he picked it up I spoke.

“Man, I need you to help me get rid of something.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 1.3K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...
278 58 36
Jade is always falling for the wrong guys. Will she ever find true love or get her heart broken once again?
230 21 34
A fan fiction and a love story.Will there love be broken?Will her past hurt her true love. Find out now! Add to ur library And vote. ENJOY ME AND HIM
7.6K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...