B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fan...

By Belieberkiidd

"Every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her" Brooklyn wasn't trying to find that kind of boyf... More

B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
"I'm everything but cute."
"Wait, you know him?"
"Trouble is his second name."
"You're no fun, Princess."
"The world of business"
"I love Disney Princesses so shut up."
"Glad to know I have this effect on you."
"I know you were enjoying that Brooke."
"Have sweet dreams about me, Princess."
"Not a date"
"Let's say I just don't believe in love anymore."
"You seem to do all the reckless things when you are with me."
"Drunk people never lie."
"I was thinking about how much my life's changing because of you."
"You're too beautiful to cry, Brooke."
No turning back
"Don't try that, Bieber."
"Im not good for you"
"I like you, Justin Drew Bieber."
"You want more of The Bieber Experience?"
"She still has to pass my test, Bieber."
"You have one sexy ass"
"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."
"I may not know much about relationships, but I do know they're based on trust."
"I think you're falling for her too. Hard."
"You went all Bronx on her."
"I love it when you become all protective."
"What the hell were you two doing over there?"
"You're not seeing him ever again."
"You thought I wouldn't find out, Brooklyn?
"You're in deep trouble for this, sorry or not."
"Badasses can fall in love too."
"I had never seen him this way before."
"Family"
"Were you trying to make me jealous?"
"You sure you wanna do this?"
"I would say I'm glad to see you, but it's not true."
"I'm dying to see you in a suit."
"Are you ready?"
"I do not like it when you go all "surprise, surprise" on me."
"Did you know your boyfriend has a criminal record?"
"Boys from my side of town don't get fairytale endings."
"He needs you."
"Show me that you've changed, Justin."
"I see you listened to me."
"What were you doing with that prick?"
"You truly are so naïve, girl."
"You don't have to pretend that you're okay."
"I think I will take you up on the car races, if the offer is still up."
"I really hope you're not lying to me."
"My life is already wrecked. There is nothing that can save it."
"I don't want to be with you right now."
"You're going to wish I had killed you today."
"You're not you anymore."
"Oh, I like being miserable."
"He was close to dying."
"He was playing with fire and so he got burnt."
"If I had the chance, I'd take it all back and make it right."
"I've seen how easily you can lose everything you have."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
Epilogue

"I know who you were with."

43.4K 798 559
By Belieberkiidd

Brooklyn

“I like your perfume by the way!” Justin shouted before disappearing inside the building. I’m gonna mark this day in the calendar as the day I’ve giggled and blushed the most in my entire life. What is this boy doing to me?

I made sure that all the windows were rolled up and the doors were locked before driving off to my house. The streets were pretty much deserted, except for some drunken people sprawled on the pavement here and there and some prostitutes, showing their cleavages to the cars passing by. Yes, that includes my car. Gross. I shook my head to get rid of the image and stopped at a red light, right next to the ‘Social Work Office’. I watched the windows, plastered in posters announcing free vaccines for children and old people or free condoms to prevent STD’s. The metal shutter concealed the glass door I had seen before and it was covered in an orange graffiti that said ‘Tumor’. I’ve seen the same word more than once around here.

I kept driving, trying not to glance at my sides and just focus on getting home. It was hard since I could hear people shouting even when my car was almost blinded. And I thought this place was scary at day light.

Suddenly I felt someone tapping on my window when I stopped at a red light. Why am I running into all the red lights? I turned around with a terrified expression only to find a black boy about 20 smirking at me.

“Hey baby.” He yelled but I refused to even reply. “Roll this down so we can talk.” He winked.

No please God, I know I never pray but if you save me from this guy I’ll go to church every Sunday, I promise.

I shook my head and stepped on the accelerator even though the light wasn’t green yet. “Fuck you!” He shouted before I was too far away to hear him anymore. That was close.

The rest of the ride I was shaking so when I started seeing the lively streets of Manhattan I sighed in relief. I parked inside the garage and checked the time on my phone. Almost 10 pm, and to add to that, I have three missed calls from my mom. I’m screwed. Maybe the black boy wasn’t so bad in comparison to what will be waiting for me when I get home. If I’m lucky enough my parents will be at one of their diners with ‘important friends’.

I spent the whole time in the elevator thinking about excuses to tell my parents. I couldn’t come up with anything believable and I was a nervous wreck. I guess I’ll have to stick to the ‘I ran into a friend in the street’ old excuse.

As soon as I stepped out of the elevator I tiptoed to our door and silently took my set of keys out of my purse, sliding the right one in the lock and twisting it softly but swiftly. The door made a cracking sound causing me to curse under my breath. I felt like I was coming home at 4 in the morning or something instead of just 10 pm. I looked to my left. There was light coming from the living room.

“Where were you missy?” My mother’s stern voice came from my right, startling me.

“God, mom you scared me.” I let out a laugh, trying to ease the tension.

 It didn’t work.

It felt like her eyes were trying to burn their way into my brain. I tried to keep a blank expression so she wouldn’t suspect anything but it was getting hard to even hold her stare.

“You’re probably wondering why I haven’t called…” I trailed off casually, laughing nervously.

Her face told me she was.

“Well you see, I was walking around Times Square after I left your office, talking on the phone with Natasha when I saw someone.” At least I was telling some of the truth. I hate lying to my parents, or to anyone for that matter, but it’s not like I can tell them that I was hanging out with that boy from the Bronx my brother forbid me to see because he speaks trouble and to whom I just gave a lift home to that same dangerous as hell neighborhood. No, I’m not ready to die, thanks.

She crooked and eyebrow wanting me to elaborate.

“And turns out it was Gina Brown, do you remember her? It’s this girl who went with me to Middle School.” I lied. I mean, the girl exists but she lives in Connecticut now.

My mother’s face changed a bit. Good, she’s buying it.

But I had to keep adding to the lie so it would sound convincing. “So she recognized me too and we decided we needed to catch up so we went to Starbucks and talked and talked. And when I was gonna call you I saw my phone was out of battery after Natasha’s long conversation so I couldn’t call.” I finished.

“But Starbucks is closed now. What took you so long?” She asked, confused. Damn.

“Oh, you’re not gonna believe this.” I placed my hand on her arm like I was gonna tell her the biggest gossip ever. “Her parents got a divorce last year and she’s living with her mom now, Guess where?” I’m practically making up a new life for this girl I haven’t seen in like 4 years. She could be dead for all I know. Not that I want her to be but you know what I mean.

“Where?” My mother said interested, almost urging me to spill it out. She loves gossiping.

“Brooklyn.” I said the first thing that came to my mind. “It’s a really nice street and all.” I assured her so she wouldn’t start her speech about dangerous places like the last time. “And I drove her home so she wouldn’t have to go by subway. They’re not very wealthy now, you know.” I whispered lowly, rubbing my fingertips like you do when you’re talking about money.

“Wow. I would have never expected that to happen to her. Her parents were together since they were 14 or so and they had money to burn.” She shook her head with an expression of disbelief. “It’s incredible how much life can change.”

“I know right?” She completely bought it, yeah! Turns out I’m not so bad at the lying game. It was almost fun.

“You could have called me with her phone anyway.” She jabbed her index finger in my direction.

“I didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable, you know, since we’re not so close anymore.” I lamely excused myself for that.

“Okay, I’m going to tell your father about this and we’ll think about your punishment.” She said before disappearing in the living room, where Blake was watching TV. Great, punishment – note my sarcasm.

“Wait, dad isn’t home yet?” I followed her frowning.

She shook her head, plopping down on the cream colored sofa.

“But it’s Saturday night.” This explains why they haven’t gone out to one of their diners.

“He’s busy. He called and said he’d be home in an hour or so.” She explained without looking at me. Yeah because it’s much better to watch American idol. Seriously.

“Well, I’m gonna go bed. I’m tired. Goodnight.” I mumbled, waving to both my mom and Blake. They mumbled something back and I made my way to my room. I passed Tommy’s room and opened the door a bit to saw him peacefully sleeping. I smiled and closed it again and went into mine.

I changed into my pink pj’s and brushed my hair and my teeth before lying down on my bed exhausted. My mind kept wandering back to Justin and how I’m disobeying my parents’ rules for him. I’ve went to the Bronx twice after they forbid me to. I’ve kept talking to a guy my brother told me not to go near to. A guy who seems dangerous, who might be involved with drugs and who suddenly shows up with a black eye. But something about Justin draws me in. I don’t know whether it is his mysterious aura, his badass ways, his hypnotizing hazel eyes, his beautiful smile or just everything in general. I want to know more about him but he never opens up to me. I understand it because we’ve know each other for what? 3 weeks? But I’m still gonna try to find out more about him and more importantly, I’m going to find out why my brother knows him and what happened for him to tell me to stay away from Justin.

The beeping of my phone in my nightstand made me realize I had been daydreaming. About Justin.

I looked at the screen. One message from Unknown. I furrowed my eyebrows, curious to know who it could be. I slid my thumb across the screen to open the text.

Got home safely Princess?

I smiled to myself when I realized who it was. Nobody else calls me Princess. I set his name as Gorgeous Boy just in case my mother or someone would see it. Only Kelsey knows I call Justin that but I don’t mind her knowing.

Yup. I was almost raped but I escaped. I had to lie to my parents tho and it’s all your fault.

I pressed send and waited patiently for a reply. Beep.

You like to overreact…And watch out we got a badass here. Not my fault you wanted to spend more time with me ;)

Winky face? Oh my god. You need to stop fangirling just because he texted you. You don’t like him, you like Nate. Yes I like Nate. Okay I’m having a conversation with myself, I’m crazy.

Whatever Bieber, don’t flatter yourself. I was only trying to be nice and now my parents are gonna ground me.

I rested the phone on my stomach while I looked at the ceiling. Beep.

You know you want me ;) Ground you for that?! Do you have to be home by 5 or what?

Can he please stop sending winky faces?

Of course, if that makes you feel better…And that’s none of your business.

I don’t get if he’s flirting or just messing with me so I’ll stick to being a bitch. Beep.

I can think of some things that would make me feel better…I see you’re feisty today ;)

I gasped. He’s a pig. What were you expecting? He’s a boy. True but ew.

Goodnight Justin.

I could practically picture him chuckling after I sent it. Seriously, he’s such a guy. But admit you felt good when you saw you had a text from him. I was just surprised. Keep lying to yourself. Shut up.

A knock on the door interrupted my conversation with myself. Thank you, honestly.

“Come in.”

The door opened revealing my brother Blake. “Hey.” He said waving his hand.

“Hi.” I gestured for him to sit down on my bed as I did the same and left the phone on my nightstand again.

“I’ll get straight to the point.” He sighed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“Okay.” I dragged the word questioningly.

“I know who you were with.” He blurted out.

I froze. “What? What are you talking about?”

“I know you were with that Justin guy.” He said and I knew he’d caught me. I couldn’t lie to him like I had lied to my mom.

“How’d you know?” I asked a bit afraid that he would tell on me.

“I saw you at the door of the garage and then saw your car leave with him inside.”

‘Busted’ a voice sang in my head. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna tell them.” He calmed me down upon what I let out a breath of relief.

“Thank God. Thank you Blake.” I held his hands and then hugged him, showing him how grateful I was.

“No problem.” He said pulling away. “But be careful Brooke, if Ryan didn’t want you to hang out with him, there has to be a reason behind it. I just don’t want you to get hurt.” He said sincerely.

I love my brother. If he isn’t the best then Justin Bieber is ugly. You really need to stop saying things like that Brooke. I know.

“I love you Blake.” I hugged him again, ruffling his blonde hair. He chuckled. “I love you too sis.”

“By the way, you need a haircut, your hair is way too long now.” It reached past his eyebrows and probably fell in his eyes. That must be uncomfortable.

He backed away. “Oh no. You’re not touching my hair again. Remember last time you did it.” He threw his finger at me accusingly.

“It wasn’t so bad!” I whined.

“No, I just had to wear a beanie the whole winter.” He said sarcastically and we ended up laughing at the memory.

“Goodnight Blake.” I said when he was halfway at the door.

“Goodnight.” He replied with a smile and closed it.

I checked my phone one last time to see I had no new messages. Sighing I got under the covers and had a dreamless peaceful night of sleep.

Justin

As soon as I stepped foot on the cracked tiled floor of the building hallway I scrunched my nose up in disgust. The smell of urine, dampness and dirt filled my nostrils, making me cover my nose with the end of my jacket’s sleeve. I can’t wait to get out of here.

I walked quickly to the mail boxes and searched for the one that belonged to my family. Most of them were open, people didn’t even bother on shutting them since all that they ever received were bills. Who would want to steal a bill? I opened ours and took a couple of envelopes out and a leaflet from a Chinese restaurant. I put that one inside another person’s mail box since I wasn’t planning on ordering anything from a filthy restaurant where things were probably made of dog or cat. Eww.

I jogged up the stairs, not really tired since I hadn’t come home walking. I figured my mom wouldn’t be home or else she would have collected the mail. When I opened the door to our apartment it made a squeaking sound. This definitely needs oiling. I closed the door with my foot and went to my room to drop my backpack and my guitar. I counted how much money I had made today. $200 bucks. Not bad.

“Bieber! Is that you?” My sister’s voice yelled from the kitchen.

“Yeah.” I yelled back. I kept the bills and coins under the mattress of my bed, next to all the money I’ve been earning lately from my different ‘jobs’.

Jazmyn appeared by my door, wearing a short dress. “I’m going out with my friends.” She informed straightening her clothes.

“Not like that.” I pointed to the way-too-short-for-a 15-year-old-girl dress.

“I wasn’t asking for your permission.” She told me sneering with that annoying voice she likes to use with me when she thinks I don’t have power over her.

“Well, since mom is not here and I’m the only adult, I’m telling you that you can’t go out like that. Scratch that, you can’t go out at night even if you’re dressed like a nun. You’re 15 for fuck’s sake!” I threw my arms in the air, getting mad at her attitude.

“I’m sick of you thinking you can boss me just because dad isn’t around!” She yelled. I could see anger in her eyes and that flash of hurt that crossed them every time anyone mentioned my father.

“I’m just trying to do what he would do okay? I’m not trying to be him, I’m just trying to fucking act like the male figure you need!” Anger and frustration boiled inside me but I tried to calm myself to not scare her.

“Well, you’re not doing the best job ever! Or do you think I don’t know you smoke and do drugs and you sell them?” She said with an accusing tone that made my heart break a little. “Oh and let’s not forget you sleep around with every girl you have the opportunity to!”

You know the worst part? She’s right. She’s fucking right.

“Don’t talk to me like that Jazmyn! I know what you said it’s true but you don’t know how fucking hard it is to raise a family when we don’t precisely have money to burn. I have to find my ways to get money okay? I’m not a drug addict and I don’t want you to be like me!” I was at the verge of exploding. I needed to punch someone and it wasn’t gonna be my sister so I punched the wall.

She flinched and when I looked at her I saw she was crying. “Shit. Jazzy don’t cry.” Great, now my sister is afraid of me.

“Don’t touch me Justin.” She whispered between sobs.

“Jazzy, I’m sorry okay? Look at me.” I lifted her chin and wiped the tears that had escaped her eyes. “I love you and I just want you to be safe.” I explained in a much calmer tone.

“I know.” She sniffed. “Just let me go with my friends please. Nothing will happen, the boys will protect me.”

I chuckled sarcastically. “Jazzy I’m a boy, I know how we act and they probably want to get you drunk and then fuck you.”

“I’m not stupid Justin, I won’t drink.” She pleaded. “I don’t even have a fake ID.”

“You and I both know you don’t need that here.” It’s true. The drinking age in the state of New York is 21 but if you go to any club of the Bronx they’ll let you in even if you’re 12. It’s sick.

“Please Justin, I promise I won’t drink.” She put on that puppy face I couldn’t say ‘no’ to. “And I’ll change my dress.”

“Fine.” I gave up, dragging the ‘i’. “But be home before midnight.”

“Thank you!” She squealed, hugging me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back, kissing her cheek.

Before she left my room she said. “Oh, and Justin, I love you too.” She smiled and I mimicked her.

Soon, there was another figure at the door, just smaller.

“Justin?” Jaxon’s sweet voice called me.

“Hey kiddo.” I kneeled down to give him a hug.

“Why were you screaming?” He asked in a worried voice.

“Your sister and I were having a discussion but everything’s alright now.” I assured him, ruffling his short blonde hair.

He nodded softly. “Do you want me to tuck you up in bed?” I offered with a gentle smile.

He nodded again and I picked him up. “You’ve grown up Jaxo. I can barely hold you anymore.” I made a face of effort  and he giggled.

I put him in bed and covered his little body with the sheets before giving him a kiss on the forehead and whispering a ‘goodnight’. I closed his door and went back to my room.

I took some sweats out of my closet and had a quick shower to let out all my stress. Then I walked to my window and opened it, letting the cool night air hit my bare chest. It was October so the weather was getting colder and colder with the days, anticipating the winter. I hate winter.

I reached for my phone and scrolled down my list of contacts, looking for one in particular. I typed a text and sent it.

Got home safely Princess?

I realized I hadn’t had a smoke during the whole afternoon so I searched for my pack of cigarettes and slid one between my lips. I cupped it with my right hand to stop the air and lit it with my left one. I took a long puff and let the smoke out slowly, forming circles with it. Tyson taught me to do that when we were 17.

Then my phone beeped signaling a new message.

Yup. I was almost raped but I escaped. I had to lie to my parents tho and it’s all your fault.

I chuckled. It’s pretty weird, I have to admit, that nothing has happened to her around here yet. I mean, a pretty girl alone in a nice car in a neighborhood like this. Bound to end in tragedy. But I’m glad she’s safe. Not that I care for her but I don’t go around wishing for people to die. I typed a response and sent it.

You like to overreact…And watch out we got a badass here. Not my fault you wanted to spend more time with me ;)

She’s probably getting frustrated now. I inwardly laughed and waited for her reply.

Whatever Bieber, don’t flatter yourself. I was only trying to be nice and now my parents are gonna ground me.

Is she serious? They’re gonna ground her for coming home at 10 pm? What are they? Sergeants?

You know you want me ;) Ground you for that?! Do you have to be home by 5 or what?

I smirked, happy with my response.

Of course, if that makes you feel better…And that’s none of your business.

Uuh this girl can be a total bitch when she wants to. It’s funny because I haven’t heard her curse once since I met her.

I can think of some things that would make me feel better…I see you’re feisty today ;)

I could totally picture her face right now. She was probably thinking I was an ass. I couldn’t help but laugh. Let’s see her comeback.

Goodnight Justin.

I chuckled. The poor girl is so innocent. I bet that stupid boyfriend of hers doesn’t even know how to flirt with a girl. He looked like a total fag when I saw him. With his expensive ugly clothes, his kid-like blonde mop and his stupid blue eyes. I don’t know what girls see in boys like him. Seriously, what’s the most exciting thing he can do? Take you to dinner at the Ritz? His face screams boring. And by Brooklyn’s expression when he said he was with a girl in the car (whose name I can’t remember) he could be a cheater. Man, if you don’t want to be with just one girl, then don’t have a relationship, but don’t go around two-timing girls. I can be a dick but I’d never do that. I don’t even know why I’m thinking so much about this.

By the time I finished my internal rant, I had finished my cigarette too so I put it off squeezing it between my thumb and index finger and threw it out the window, closing it after.

I wanted desperately to go out with my friends and have some fun but I couldn’t leave my brother alone. The only thing I could do was call Alejandra over but I wasn’t in the mood for her bullshit. She’d probably be like ‘You haven’t called me in a week’ or ‘I missed you Justy’ and I can’t put up with that right now. Maybe Tyson is right and I should leave it clear that I don’t have any feeling for her because she seems to be in love with me. What can I say? I’m irresistible.

I just slid under my covers and soon I had drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
10 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
20.9K 864 44
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍�...
1.7K 52 8
Jessie and Justin have been best friends for as long as they could remember. Their mothers were best friends in high school and still are, and they i...