B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fan...

By Belieberkiidd

"Every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her" Brooklyn wasn't trying to find that kind of boyf... More

B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
"I'm everything but cute."
"Trouble is his second name."
"You're no fun, Princess."
"The world of business"
"I love Disney Princesses so shut up."
"Glad to know I have this effect on you."
"I know who you were with."
"I know you were enjoying that Brooke."
"Have sweet dreams about me, Princess."
"Not a date"
"Let's say I just don't believe in love anymore."
"You seem to do all the reckless things when you are with me."
"Drunk people never lie."
"I was thinking about how much my life's changing because of you."
"You're too beautiful to cry, Brooke."
No turning back
"Don't try that, Bieber."
"Im not good for you"
"I like you, Justin Drew Bieber."
"You want more of The Bieber Experience?"
"She still has to pass my test, Bieber."
"You have one sexy ass"
"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."
"I may not know much about relationships, but I do know they're based on trust."
"I think you're falling for her too. Hard."
"You went all Bronx on her."
"I love it when you become all protective."
"What the hell were you two doing over there?"
"You're not seeing him ever again."
"You thought I wouldn't find out, Brooklyn?
"You're in deep trouble for this, sorry or not."
"Badasses can fall in love too."
"I had never seen him this way before."
"Family"
"Were you trying to make me jealous?"
"You sure you wanna do this?"
"I would say I'm glad to see you, but it's not true."
"I'm dying to see you in a suit."
"Are you ready?"
"I do not like it when you go all "surprise, surprise" on me."
"Did you know your boyfriend has a criminal record?"
"Boys from my side of town don't get fairytale endings."
"He needs you."
"Show me that you've changed, Justin."
"I see you listened to me."
"What were you doing with that prick?"
"You truly are so naïve, girl."
"You don't have to pretend that you're okay."
"I think I will take you up on the car races, if the offer is still up."
"I really hope you're not lying to me."
"My life is already wrecked. There is nothing that can save it."
"I don't want to be with you right now."
"You're going to wish I had killed you today."
"You're not you anymore."
"Oh, I like being miserable."
"He was close to dying."
"He was playing with fire and so he got burnt."
"If I had the chance, I'd take it all back and make it right."
"I've seen how easily you can lose everything you have."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
Epilogue

"Wait, you know him?"

51.7K 993 2.3K
By Belieberkiidd

Justin

“I hate the subway.” Jaxon whined folding his little arms across his chest and frowning.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “I know, but we’ll be home soon.”

“Don’t lie. Mom says it’s not good.” I felt stupid with my little brother scolding me.

“Look Jaxon, we only have around 20 minutes left.” I sighed, adjusting his sports bag between my legs.

“If you had been nice with Brooke, she would have taken us home.” He sent me a death glare but he still looked cute. What? I have a soft spot for my siblings.

“It’s complicated.” I sighed again, running a hand trough my hair.

“No, it’s not.”

“Yes it is. You’re young, you don’t understand it. Brooklyn can’t come to our neighborhood. It’s not safe for her…and her car.”

“But nothing happened yesterday!” He threw his little arms in the air.

“Fortunately.” Not that I care about the chick, but I don’t go around wishing for people to suffer. And who knows what could happen to a girl like her in a neighborhood like mine. I bet she lives on the Upper-East Side or something.

“Why don’t you like her? She’s pretty.” He smiled while saying this. I guess he’s more like me than I thought.

“She’s alright.” I shrugged carelessly, looking at the walls outside the car passing by at full speed. I pretty much liked anything with boobs and a nice butt.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jaxon giggling.

“What?” I cracked a smile.

“Nothing.” He shrugged but kept his small brown eyes on mine.

“Stop looking at me like that kid.” I warned jokingly.

He laughed and I followed earning weird glares from the people around. Travelling in New York’s subway you think you’re used to seeing everything. And when I say everything I mean everything.

“C’mon Jaxo.” I used the nickname I had for my brother. “We’re here.”

He hopped off the seat he was sitting on and took my hand. Our house is just a couple of blocks away from the subway station so we just walked, enjoying the mid-September warm weather while he told me about his practice and how he had scored a goal.

“Yo, Bieber!” A voice called from the park near our block. The park where me and my friends usually spend our time at.

“Sup man? Let me just take Jaxo home and I’ll be back.” They nodded in my direction and I kept walking towards the door of my house.

I searched my pocket for my set of keys and unlocked the door, adjusting Jaxon’s bag on my shoulder. We went up the stairs like always – because we don’t have an elevator – and I left Jaxon home with my sister Jazmyn. You can think it’s tiring going up six floors every time you wanna go home but you get used to it.

“Jazmyn! I’m leaving. Jaxon is here, make sure he does his homework.” I yelled trough from the hall where I left Jaxon’s bag, hoping she’d hear me.

But I had no such luck. Growling I made my way to her room and opened without knocking. She was lying on her bed with her headphones on, music blasting so loud she should be deaf by now.

I came closer and disconnected the headphones from her iPod making her groan.

“What the fuck?” She screamed looking angrily at me. “Will you ever learn how to knock on my door?”

“Why should I knock? It’s not like you’re gonna hear it.” I breathed deeply trying to calm myself.

“Whatever, Bieber.” Yeah, she had this weird habit to call me by my last name, even when it is hers too.  “What do you want now?”

“Jaxon is home, make sure he does his homework and take a look at him okay?” I replied, jabbing my finger at her warningly.

“Don’t I always do it?” She chuckled sarcastically.

“Don’t play smart with me and watch your language. I’m still your older brother.” I hissed referring to her cursing and attitude. I’m aware that she’s in her teenage days but that doesn’t give her the right to talk to me like that.

“Exactly. My older brother, not my dad.” She stood up pushing me out of her room, not before I could get a glimpse of her glistening eyes. Fuck. I made her cry. I pulled at my hair frustrated and kicked the wall of the corridor. I needed something to cool me down and I knew exactly where to get it.

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could until I got to the park where the guys still were.

“Bro, you okay?” Tyson asked while doing our handshake.

“Yeah, you have a joint?”

“I was saving one for you.” He pulled a thin cylinder from the pocket of his jeans and handed it to me lighting it up with his almost-out-of-gas red lighter.

I took a long puff and instantly felt myself relaxing under the magic power of marijuana.

Brooklyn

I stood in front of my mirror trying to choose an outfit for the day. It had to be something cute yet casual so it didn’t look like I was trying to impress Nate, which was exactly my purpose.

“Blake! Come here!” I shouted from my room.

In less than a minute, my brother was standing at my door.

“What do you need sis?”

“Do you think this is too much?” I asked lifting a floral-printed dress and a pair of sandals.

“Depends on what you’re wearing it for.” He crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame for support.

“Nate asked me on a date after school but I don’t want to seem too desperate to impress him.” I explained, putting the dress back on my closet. More than a closet it was like another small room that contained all my clothes, arranged by color and season.

“Then pick the nude skinnies and the lace top with the hot pink blazer.”

“And the pink pumps.” I added smiling at him. “Oh Blake, what would I do without you?”

He chuckled and turned around to leave but I stopped him.

“Thank you.” I said sincerely hugging him and kissing his cheek.

“You’re welcome.” He smiled back.

Before you ask, no, my brother is not gay. He just has an amazing fashion sense so I always ask him for help when I don’t know what to wear. I put on the outfit and grinned at the result, happily going in the bathroom to comb my hair and do my makeup.

________________________________

I was on my free period, chilling with Kelsey on the huge marble stairs that belonged to the building in front of the school, digging in my strawberry ice cream.

“So aren’t you gonna tell me about it? I only heard Natasha’s version.” She spoke trough her white glasses after a few minutes of silence.

“What did she tell you?” I questioned, unsure of whether I wanted to know the answer or not.

“She said you went to the Bronx to drop your brother’s friend at his house and that there were a group of guys that scared the living crap out of you.”

“Then she told you the truth.” I said looking sadly at my empty ice cream cup.

“Then that’s pretty disappointing.” She rested her head on her hands, her light brown hair that barely reached her shoulders, covering them now.

“Well sorry I wasn’t raped, robbed or killed.” I exclaimed laughing.

“You know I don’t mean it like that. I was expecting you had found a hot black boy.” She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows.

“You’re crazy Kels.” I shook my head. She’s got a weak point for black hotties, she likes like every player of the NBA.

A comfortable silence fell upon us for a few seconds until I broke it.

“Actually…” I started, catching her attention.”I didn’t tell Natasha everything. Promise you’ll keep this secret?”

“Of course, you know you can trust me Bells.” She encouraged me to continue.

 “There was a hot guy but he’s white.” I bit on my bottom lip to hide my embarrassment.

“I knew it! Who cares if he’s white, as long as he’s hot…” She trailed off smirking. She looked so innocent on the outside but I knew it only took a little spark to set her on fire.

“But he was scary as hell.” I shuddered remembering the first time I saw Justin.

“Everybody in that neighborhood is for all I’ve heard.” Kelsey said nonchalantly.

“Yeah but the thing is he’s Tommy’s friend’s older brother.” I said standing up, dusting myself off.

“No way!” Kelsey brought a hand to her open mouth. “Then you have more chances of seeing him again.” She squealed while we descended the stairs heading back to school. Since it was our Senior Year we were allowed to leave the school on our free periods.

“I know. I saw him yesterday when I went to pick Tommy from practice.” I tucked my bangs behind my ears so the wind wouldn’t make them blow in all directions.

“Oh my gosh. I want to see him! Next time I’ll go pick little Tommy with you.” She clung from my arm happily. “Do you know his name?”

“Justin.” I nibbled on my bottom lip again. If I keep doing it, it’s gonna bleed.

“Sounds good. I can’t wait to meet Justin.” She beamed as we entered the school to attend the last lesson of the day. I pushed Justin to the back of my mind and focused on the important thing now. One more hour till my date.

________________________________

“Thanks.” I shyly grinned, stepping out of Nate’s car while he held the door for me. Such a gentleman.

He smiled and took my hand, leading me into Starbucks.

“I thought we could pick some coffee and then go to Central park to take advantage of the nice weather.” He suggested, flipping his blonde hair.

“That’d be great.”

We ordered our coffees and he paid, making me feel like a princess. Then he took my right hand, making a tingling sensation set in my stomach. The sleeves of my blazer were rolled up letting the warm air caresse the exposed skin. The heels were killing me after a whole day of wearing them but I tried to forget about it and enjoy the moment.

“So, is it true that you went to the Bronx?” He asked, turning his blue eyes to me.

“You’ve heard of it too? I don’t remember so many people talking about it when Obama became the president. Seriously, I feel like I’m in Gossip Girl now.” I was getting annoyed of hearing everyone talking about it at school.

He chuckled. Omg, how cute. “Sorry.”

“Don’t worry. It’s just getting on my nerves. I’m gonna kill Natasha.”

“It was her who told me indeed.” He said, making me stop and furrow my eyebrows.

“Wait. Since when are you two friends?” I questioned.

“We’re not but she keeps coming to talk to me.” He shrugged. “She doesn’t seem to realize that I’m more interested in one of her friends.” He stared into my eyes, making my insides melt.

I let out a stupid giggle. “Well, it is true anyways.”

He nodded.

“Aren’t you gonna tell me that I should be careful and that I could have been killed and all that crap?” I asked incredulous. That’s what I’ve been getting from everyone else.

“Well you’re alive so I guess it’s alright.” He chuckled. May I add his laughter is angelic?

“Exactly, thanks.” I laughed while I approached a lake where old women were feeding the ducks with steal bread.

“I can imagine you doing this when you’re old.” Nate said next to me.

I smacked his arm playfully. “Eh!”

“You know Bella, you’re really bella.” He said putting a few strands of my hair out of my face.

I giggled. “That’s the worst pickup line ever.”

“I bet I’m not the first one to use it.” He responded.

It was true. It was an easy joke that every guy that had ever showed any interest in me had used. Not that I’ve dated many guys, actually I’ve only had one serious boyfriend but that’s another story.

“Thank you anyway.” I smiled looking into his ocean blue eyes. They had to be the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. Then an image of Justin’s hazel ones popped into my head but I quickly erased it.

We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and I found out some interesting things about him, like the fact that he’s an only child, his parents are divorced and his dad is New York’s most important lawyer.

“Thanks for the um…” What if he didn’t see it as a date? I didn’t want to keep my hopes up.

“Date?” He asked as if reading my mind.

“Yeah. I had a lot of fun.” I said truthfully, smiling widely.

“Me too.” He leaned down, closing the space between us. Butterflies erupted in my stomach in anticipation to the kiss and soon after his lips were on mine while his hands rested on my waist. It was a short kiss but it still left that tingly sensation on my lips.

“See you tomorrow at school.” He said, walking back to his car.

I just nodded, incapable of articulating a single word and got inside the building with a huge smile printed on my face.

________________________________

“Did mom and dad send you to make sure I didn’t go to the Bronx again?” I asked Ryan, unbuckling my seat belt.

“Can’t I just want to spend some quality time with my sister before I leave for the uni again?” He tried to sound convincing but his smirk gave him away.

“We both know you don’t enjoy my company.” Don’t get me wrong, I love my older brother but our relationship has never been too good and when he lived with us we would fight over anything all the time.

He sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. “They’re just worried about you okay? And I’m worried too.” Oh that’s new. I chuckled. “Besides, I like picking Tommy up.”

“You only picked him up yesterday.” I snorted.

“Because someone was on a date. Do you want mom and dad to find out about that?” He looked at me, trying unsuccessfully to intimidate me.

“They already know and they approve of Nate. Dad is good friends with his father.” I retorted, dedicating him a lipped smile. I took a hold of the door handle and stepped out of the car, already sick and tired of my brother.

I went to sit on the bench where Justin was sitting yesterday. He was nowhere in sight but it was early so maybe he would show up. Not that I want to see him or anything.

A few moments later the bench crunched when someone sat next to me. “Why didn’t you come yesterday?”

I didn’t have to look at them to know who the voice belonged to.

“Why? You missed me?” I smirked at Justin. I was a bit taken aback by his closeness. He wasn’t wearing his cap today so his dirty blonde hair was messy like he had just had sex – which wasn’t too improbable. His hazel orbs bored into mine, making me feel uncomfortable.

“No. I was praying you wouldn’t come again but I guess it was just a day.” He shrugged. I had to drop my gaze, unable to maintain the intensity of his.

“Ha ha.”

“Where were you anyways?” He asked casually.

“What’s it to you?” I looked at him but my head was still resting on my hands and my elbows on my knees.

“Someone is PMSing…” He trailed off.

“Shut up.” I growled annoyed. I had only been with him for three minutes and I was already sick of him.

“C’mon, don’t get mad Brooke.” He nudged my shoulder with his making my body move to the right and come back to its original position.

“Don’t call me Brooke.” I hissed.

“Why not?” He asked amused. I bet now he’s gonna call me Brooke all the time, jut to annoy me.

Luckily I didn’t have to answer because the kids came running to us interrupting our “moment”.

“Brooklyn! I’m glad you came, Ryan is boring.” Tommy smiled, hugging me.

“I’m sorry little boy but I came with him. Apparently people don’t trust me enough to let me go alone.” I mumbled the last part to myself because Tommy wouldn’t understand what I was talking about. But Justin must have understood because he laughed.

Tommy’s  smile dropped but soon came back again when he snapped his fingers, like he had just remembered something.

“Oh, Jaxon and I are having our first match this Saturday. Will you come?” He asked with hopeful eyes.

“I wouldn’t miss it for anything in the world.” I grinned and ruffled his hair, knowing he loves when I do it.

“Will you come Justin?” Jaxon asked, mirroring Tommy’s hopeful expression.

“Sure kid.” He replied. “I’ll see you at the match Brooke.” He smirked towards me.

“Unfortunately.” I sneered. He chuckled and grabbed Jaxon’s hand leading him to the subway station. Jaxon waved in my direction and I waved back. The kid is adorable. Too bad some people of his family are not.

I made my way to Ryan’s car with Tommy and buckled him on the back seat before getting myself on the passenger’s seat next to Ryan.

“Who’s that boy?” He asked.

I sighed. “No one of your interest.”

“Tommy, who was that guy who was with Brooklyn?”

I sighed again, irritated at my brother’s behave and leaned my head on the window.

“It’s Justin. Jaxon’s brother.” Tommy said happily, unaware of why Ryan was asking him.

“Jaxon is your new friend?” He asked glancing at Tommy trough the rearview mirror.

He nodded. “What’s his last name?”

“Stop it Ryan. You’re a psycho.” Why was he so interested in knowing Justin’s name?

“I think it’s Bieber.” Tommy replied innocently.

“Justin Bieber” Ryan whispered. His face drained off color as he repeated the name over and over again. “That’s why his face was familiar.” He shook his head repeatedly, scaring me.

“Wait, you know him?” I asked in utter confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7M 449K 74
"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger
278 58 36
Jade is always falling for the wrong guys. Will she ever find true love or get her heart broken once again?
3.1K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
1.2M 24.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...