Squad Goals Season 1- J•B

By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

Über famous friends are given their own reality television show. ©1800hotlinebizzle More

Pilot
Episode 3 Part 1
Episode 3 Part 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12 Pt. 1
Episode 12 Pt. 2
Episode 13
Episode 14 Part 1
Episode 14 P.2
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19 pt. 1
Episode 19 P.2
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
The Finale
Playlist Episodes 1-4
Playlist Episodes 5-8
Playlist Episode 9-12
Playlist Episode 12-14
✨Squad Goals The Book ✨
TheFanfictionAwards

Episode 2

5.4K 106 21
By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

We have been at Joe Jonas' party for three hours now and I'm highkey tipsy. Justin is behind me as I work up a slow grind to Rihanna's 'work'. His hands reach for mine and I grab them letting him encircle me in his arms, my ass massaging his jogger clad erection.

"I wanna take you home so bad Nonnie" he whispers in a rasp and I'm super thankful that I left my mic with one of the tech producers as they were just going to film random cuts of the party.

"You do?" I ask pressing harder against him which results in a moan and hard, hot kisses to my neck,

"yeah but what's new baby? I always want you home with me you know that right?" I nod and continue to grind against him, I look around the room with half lidded eyes and spot Kendall and Cara Delevingne making out heavily on one of Joe's couches. I smile and silently decide to wear my 'CAKE' shirt tomorrow. After a few more moments of torturing Justin I lead him to the VIP section.

Gigi's little sister Bella is chatting with her new boy toy, The Weeknd also known as Abel. Justin and I make small talk before we keep to ourselves. I'm perched on his lap and playing with his chains when Gigi and Zayn enter the area.

"Have any of you seen King?" Gigi asks, Zayn trailing behind her with a burning cigar hanging from his lips he offers one to me and I decline politely he then offers one to Justin who takes it and reaches into his pocket for a lighter. I rack my alcohol addled mind and try to remember the last time I'd seen Kylie...

"I saw her talking to Tyga, she looked pretty pissed" I roll my eyes, Kylie  didn't need to be sucked back into his drama

"Yeah he was all in her face I was gonna say something but she waved me on" Abel said and I clutched Justin's chains a little tighter.

"Yo who the fuck keeps inviting him to where we're at anyway?" Justin questioned blowing out a puff of cigarello rubbing the small of my back in soothing circles. Gigi plucks Zayn's cigar from his lips and takes a long drag

"No one invites his ass! He just shows up!" She says angrily

" I'm going to call her and tell her to ditch his lam-"

" Don't bother," Kylie interrupts walking into the VIP section, I'm quick to note that there isn't a scrawny, gold toothed rapper in sight.

" What's good King?" Able asks as Kylie sidles up to Justin and I, he puts a comforting arm around her bare shoulders and she leans into the both of us.

"Tyga caught up with me... Again" she states the obvious before taking Justin's cigar and placing it in a martini glass.

"What the f-"

" You know smoke screws with my contact lenses" she says airily, I pat a now pouting Justin on the head and Gigi places Zayn's cigar into a bucket of ice.

" What did he want this time?" I wonder aloud and Kylie gives a big, dramatic sigh.

"What he's always looking for. Publicity. Literally asked me if he could ' hang around' while we filmed this season"

" such a scrub that one" Zayn comments and we all nod in solemn agreement.

" I hope you told his ass no way" Bella says and we all wait for Kylie's answer,

" of course I did! I'm really done with him you guys it's on to the next one. In fact Zayn, hook me up with one of your ex band mates" Zayn smiles and shakes his head in disbelief

" I'm only on good terms with Harry..." He trails and Kylie rolls her eyes

" and Harry dated Kendall"

" who is now fucking Cara"                    

" oh yeah, I saw them sneak off after they were suffocating each other with their lips" Kylie shakes her head and downs a glass of champagne.

"You're lucky the cameras are focused on Za and Khalil babe because you just broke the law" Gigi tells her in a matter o' fact tone but Kylie only shrugs and picks up another flute.

After an hour and a half of talking my eyes begin to droop and my body slumps against Justin tiredly.

" I think I'm going to take this one home you guys" Justin announces he then turns to see Kylie in a similar state

" guess I'm taking both of them home" I nudge Kylie and she becomes semi alert

" wanna come to Justin's?" I ask with a yawn and a stretch, she shakes her head and scoots over to Gigi and Zayn to use the new couple as a pillow.

" We'll take her home babe, mind if Zayn stays over?" I shake my head and pop my back

"Your room is exactly how you left it before you went to Australia" Gigi smiles. It's sometimes hard not to forget that Gigi lives with us too. She travels even more than Kendal but since we had a show to film I'm sure that would stop.

"Okay see you tomorrow! Bye Biz" Justin takes my hand and we walk out of our section and into the slowly dying party.

"I got a text from the producer when you were dozing off baby" Justin tells me as we slip on our sunglasses and head to his car

"yeah? What did he say?"  The paparazzi immediately recognize us and Justin's detail springs into action pushing and shoving them away so he can open my door then walk around to his side. Once in the car we continue the conversation

"The cameras aren't gonna be on when we get to my place"

"thank god," I say with a sigh

"tired of them already?" He asks with a laugh and I shake my head

"I just don't want the world to see a sex tape featuring me and you" Justin clears his throat and grips my thigh.

"It worked for Kim babe," I throw my head back with a laugh.

"I wanna keep our privates private"

"everyone saw my privates on vacation" he says with a whine I reach over and pinch his cheek,

"that's on you I told you not to walk out there with your dick bouncing around"

"you told me my ass was too pasty and to get some sun!" I bite my lip and try to hold in an unladylike snort

"I did say that didn't I?"

"Mhmm and now everyone has seen my dick"

"they liked it at least"

" I only care if you like it" I can't help the blush that's rushing over my body. When I don't answer he places his hand higher on my thigh,

"do you like it baby?" Before I can answer we're in his driveway and he's out of the car opening my door. We practically race to the front door and into his house and up to his bedroom.

"I'm actually really excited to see how this show turns out baby" I tell Justin as I crawl up behind him on his bed and wrap my arms around his neck. He holds my arms out to him and kisses the pulse points of my wrists.

"I'm excited for..." I squeal as he flips me onto my back and peppers kisses all over my face and neck

"... you to get out of this dress" He pulls down the straps and places slow open mouthed kisses along my collarbone before pulling the dress down a bit and exposing a perky globe of flesh.

"Oops" he whispers before kissing around the Pasty I had on top of my nipple, his other hand palming my breasts through the thin material of my dress.

"You'll ruin it JB!" I meant to say this bitingly but it escapes as a pitchy moan; Justin laughs at me and in a swift swoop pulled the dress from my body.

I smile at his dropped jaw. I'm not wearing panties.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked lowly and I smiled batting my lashes,

"nothing yet babe."

He spreads my legs and places his head in between them before giving my clitoris a tentative lick my eyes roll back in surprise. Justin continues to lick me, his tongue warm and wet against my vagina as one of his hands pressed against my abdomen.

I can't  help but to writhe at the  sensations and weave my fingers through his silky hair. He gives the best head.

"Daddy," I moan wantonly and this spurs him on he fucking loves to be called daddy. my back begins to arch off of his bed as he licks viciously

"Justin," I say this time and our eyes connect  for a fraction of a second before my orgasm ripples through my body.

I lay against the pillows once more and raise my arms towards him as he crawls over quickly and rested on top of me. I spread my legs open and he rests his clothed crotch against my naked one rocking his hips into mine slowly.

" Sh-shit" I gasp as he nibbles on my neck still thrusting gently his rock hard appendage bumping against my clit as he rocks at a steady pace.

" Take them off jay please?" I whine trying to peel off his pants and boxers he nods and helps me push them down. Exposing his long and very hard cock that twitched and pulsed the longer I looked at it the more excited I grew. He puts a hand on my chin and engages me in a sweet kiss before he enters me in one quick motion.

"Fuck. Rhiannon, baby, you're so tight "

"you make me feel so good Jay, like really fucking good" Justin moaned.

"I love it when you cuss babe"

I moan as he thrusts into me harder and a knot begins to build in my stomach once more.

It becomes almost unbearable as Justin continued to move within me. He came with a loud moan and I scream pretty loudly as my walls contract around him. He rolls off of me and rakes his fingers through his hair.

"I've got a photo shoot tomorrow" I said with a content sigh

"I've got a music video walk through" he says with a peck to my cheek

" Aw I wanted to watch" I say with a pout to which he quickly puts his lips on

"It's only a run through you'll be there when we actually film babe" I nod and let out a super long yawn

let's get some sleep Nonnie we don't wanna look tired on camera tomorrow" he said before rolling over to switch off the lamp on his bedside table.

"mmm, love you JB"

"Love you Rhi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 686 32
It all started with a DM...
1M 27.1K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
402 54 19
*This is not a Justin Bieber story, however he will be a huge part of the series.* The Oretgea's are Canadian sisters, who both got discovered on twi...
162K 5.3K 81
It all started with a group chat.... Cover by the wonderful @selslut