Exhale Desire * Muke

By chaos-skinnyjeans

"My lungs will fill And then deflate They fill with fire Exhale desire I know it's dire My time today." [au]... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9

0.8

38 3 0
By chaos-skinnyjeans

"So how tall are you?" Michael asked. "I mean, I've tried looking it up but Google says one thing and other websites will say something completely different."

I laughed. Michael and I had been skyping since 3am, since he couldn't sleep. "Somewhere between six foot three and six foot five. Last time I went to the doctor, anyway. I don't keep track of my growth."

"Damn, you're tall. That's not fair." Michael pouted before just smiling.

"And why isn't that fair?" I asked, shifting positions so my laptop was on my chest as I laid on my small bunk.

"Because I'm only five foot eight! And we ever meet, that means I'll have to get on my tiptoes." Michael said.

I raised my eyebrows. "What would you get on your tiptoes for?"

"I, um... To get a picture with you, of course." Michael said and blushed.

I laughed. "I could just bend down, you know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...