The lost Shooting Star

By TheCreativeTwins

Mabel Pines is lost, she got lost in the woods in the middle of night. She then accidentally bumps into Bill... More

Who is this girl?
The Tears I've Cried
I'll help you and you'll help me
Almost home...
A Question...
The Nightmare's in my Head
Soooooo many! >~<
The Beast that lurks Inside

Lost Star

337 11 2
By TheCreativeTwins

Mabel's POV

As I search around me in the mystical night, I couldn't seem to find a way out of this woods. It was now starting to creep me out, as someone or something kept on quietly saying my name in the wind. But I continued to walk anyways, to get away from whatever it was away from me.

Suddenly a gust of freezing cold wind blew past me, I shived holding my arms and started rubbing them, to make me slightly warm. "J-just, keep walking Mabel.....Y-you'll find the way to the Mystery Shack soon...."

I continued walking through the woods and found myself at a clearing, the moon shines on me as the stars above sparkle with their shining light. I smile as I look upon them, I then shakily take in a deep breath and close my eyes.

But when I opened them, a silhouette was lingering in the shadows of the pine trees. I gasp as I was taken by surprise, I slowly take steps back from it in fear it might do something to me.

"P-please, don't h-hurt me...." I staggered with my words as I continued to back away, hands up in front of me, "I d-don't mean any h-harm...." The silhouette then came out of the shadows, and smiled smugly at me, "Now why would I hurt you, Shooting Star~?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
116K 2.7K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
63K 1.1K 23
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
292K 574 45
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica