pictures.

By eighteez

❝i always find a picture of myself placed neatly on my desk everyday at school and every one of them is aesth... More

☀ one
☀ two
☀ three
☀ five
☀ six
☀ seven
facts about me
☀ eight
☀ nine
☀ ten
☀ eleven
☀ twelve
☀ thirteen
☀ epilogue

☀ four

4.7K 355 148
By eighteez

j u n g k o o k

13.03.2015

prom's two days away and i still hadn't asked areum out yet. today i finally decided to ask her out after school, since no one asked her out yet.

i was drowning in my deep thoughts when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around as my eyes met a very familiar face. i freaked out for a second but i managed to hide it pretty well.

"yah areum you scared the shit out of me!" I cried in a high pitch, sighing in relief. "oh kookie i'm so sorry i didn't mean to scare you." she said, her voice so warm and full of concern. i nodded, accepting her apology as we headed to our classes. she gave me a quick smile and quickly went to her class.

now it was break, my favorite time of the day. i went to the music room and i sat down as i began to play randomly on the piano. i let my fingers flow freely, enjoying the sounds that were coming out. i breathed slowly as i let the music fill the entire atmosphere.

i nearly jumped when i heard the door swing open. only to see my other best friend, taehyung coming in. "i knew you'd be here, and by the way that was so touching kookie i almost cried." he said as he faked crying, i only rolled my eyes as he sat beside me.

we sat there in comfortable silence for a short time till taehyung decided to break it. "so did you ask areum out yet?" he asked curiously. i only shook my head.

"well dude you should do it now or else someone else will beat you to it." he warned. i told him that i'll ask her after school, he only nodded and gave me his famous rectangular grin.

time passed and now it was history class. i mentally whined cause ugh i hate history. i sat down and pretended to be focusing on whatever mrs kim said when i was thinking about a proper way to ask areum out so i don't panic in front of her. i gazed deeply at the window; captivated by the lovely scenery outside.

i was cut from my deep thoughts when the bell rang, signing the end of the school day. finally the school day was over. i mentally did a mini happy dance as i headed out of the classroom.

i looked for areum to ask her out. each step i took i could hear my heartbeat clearly as i felt it would come out of my chest at any moment.

what i saw next made my heart sink; i saw her standing with park jimin, talking and laughing. i silently watched them from afar. then suddenly i heard her say yes as she jumped in and hugged him tightly. there goes my chance. i thought and slowly walked away heartbroken, not daring to look back.

"oh how i wish that was me."

a/n: yaaay i did the new update, sorry for the delay but exams got me so busy😏. anyways hope you enjoy it, fighting~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 568 22
There are so many ways I can describe it "I hate the professional him But something inside me makes that hate weak He wants it Something that will he...
74.1K 1.3K 14
[CURRENTLY BEING RE-Written ] (check out new book UNFORGETTABLE: LUST) We met by mistake..what makes me want you more is overwhelmingly addicting.
275K 24.7K 53
❝His smile is an Angel in disguise❞ 𝐀 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. TRAILER in last chapter When no one was near, when the corridors were d...
2.8K 690 17
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...