Possessive

By DrizzyHayes_

"She was ready to leave me, but I wasn't ready to let her go" - In which a young man accumulates a dangerous... More

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
Please Read
•THIRTY-FOUR•
•THIRTY-FIVE•
•THIRTY-SIX•
•THIRTY-SEVEN•
•THIRTY-EIGHT•
•THIRTY-NINE•
•FORTY•
•FORTY-ONE•
•FORTY-TWO•
•FORTY-THREE•
•FORTY-FOUR•
•FORTY-FIVE•
•FORTY-SIX•
•FORTY-SEVEN•
•FORTY-EIGHT•
•FORTY-NINE•
•FIFTY•
•FIFTY-ONE•
•FIFTY-TWO•
•FIFTY-THREE•
•FIFTY-FOUR•
•FIFTY-FIVE•
•FIFTY-SIX•
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
•FIFTY-NINE•
•SIXTY•
•SIXTY-ONE•
•SIXTY-TWO•
•SIXTY-THREE•
•SIXTY-FOUR•
•SIXTY-FIVE•
•SIXTY-SIX•
DEAR GIRLS OF COLOR
•SIXTY-SEVEN•
•SIXTY-EIGHT•
•SIXTY-NINE•
•SEVENTY•
•SEVENTY-ONE•
•SEVENTY-TWO•
•SEVENTY-THREE•
•SEVENTY-FOUR•
•SEVENTY-FIVE•
•SEVENTY-SIX•
•SEVENTY-SEVEN•
•SEVENTY-EIGHT•
•SEVENTY-NINE•
•EIGHTY•
•EIGHTY-ONE•
•EIGHTY-TWO•
•EIGHTY-THREE•
• EIGHTY-FOUR •
•EIGHTY-FIVE•
EIGHTY-SIX
•EIGHTY-SEVEN•
•EIGHTY-EIGHT•
BOOK 2

•ELEVEN•

19.6K 405 162
By DrizzyHayes_

Hayes' POV

It's not that hard.

All you have to do is keep an eye on someone to make sure they don't get themselves into trouble and make sure that no one bothers them.

It's that simple.

Yeah, it is considered stalking, but I really want her back and I want her to give me another chance.

I don't get why she ended this relationship. It was one small mistake. She was losing her virginity to me anyways, so what was the point of waiting.

I've always been faithful and loyal to her and I know it's been the same way with her for me.

I just really need a second chance.

Gabby's POV

I put on a pair of black leggings, a grey short-sleeved shirt, grey Van high tops, grabbed my adidas jacket, and put my hair up into a messy bun.

I'm in front of your apartment building. Hurry up!- Mackenzie

Mackenzie is dragging me to a party because she says I "Haven't been myself lately," even though I'm perfectly fine.

I sighed, got off of my couch, and walked out of my room.

I walked down to her car and got in. She of course was wearing a crop top, skinny jeans, and had her hair done.

"You couldn't have at least picked something a little nicer?" She whined, referring to my clothes

"What? I'm not even feeling it right now. This is good enough anyways." I said

"Yeah, but you're single now. There are lots of nice guys that are gonna be there."

"Ok, just because I'm single, doesn't mean I'm ready to mingle."

"Just try," I looked over to her and clearly looked annoyed "Do it for me." She begged

"Fine." I mumbled.

-

We arrived at the party and when we walked in, the smell of weed, sweat, and alcohol hit me. My nose immediately scrunched up in disgust because that combination is terrible.

"Who's party is this anyways?" I yelled to Mackenzie over the music.

"Do you remember Alex O'Connor?" She yelled back.

"That sounds familiar.. From high school?"

"Yeah!"

I looked around and took notice to all of my old high school peers in the room.

Got me fucked up

"Why'd you even--" I looked over to see that Mackenzie wasn't at my side anymore.

Even worse.

I sighed and walked back to the food and drink table.

I found a few unopened lemonade Smirnoff's and grabbed one. I think I have to get fucked up to deal with these people again. I just hope someone didn't somehow roofie my drink cause we know exactly how that went last time.

I wasn't exactly trying to talk to anyone here because it's like a throwback to hell.

"Hey, Gabby. I didn't think I'd see you here." I looked up to see one of the guys who wasn't a fake ass, dumbass fuckboy. Jack Gilinsky. (Lmao the irony)

I always thought he was cute, but never got the chance to do anything about it.

"Oh, hey Jack. I didn't think I'd see you here either. Well, in my defense, I didn't think it was gonna be my hell school reunion, so."

He laughed and I joined in "So, where's Hayes?" He asked.

Jack and Hayes haven't had the best history either. Hayes definitely didn't like him. He always saw him as jockey and intimidating, and didn't really want me talking to or hanging around him. Despite all of this, I don't think Jack was really worried about him.

"He's actually not here."

"Really?" I noticed a small smile appear on his face as he nodded his head "He let you come here? Alone?"

"Oh, no. I broke up with him. But if I were still with that asshole, I don't think I would be here."

"It's been.. What? Five or six years?" He asked.

"Ugh, hearing the time makes me feel terrible." I said then took a sip of my drink.

"Well, let's not think about him right now. Have fun! No one can stop you." He gave me a bright smile

"Ok, just let me finish this." I said while holding up my drink.

"Ok," he grabbed one from the table "I'll wait."

"Go dance and have fun with your friends." I yelled over the music.

"No, I wanna catch up with you. Plus, I know you're a really big procrastinator. You're going to nurse on that bottle for like an hour and take small bathroom breaks within that time."

"That does sound like me." I said and we both laughed.

We caught up with each other for the next hour and decided to leave the party.

We drove to In and Out Burger because we were hungry, and sat down at a booth after we ordered our food.

"So, what do you do now?" He asked then took a sip of his water

"Im still taking classes to get my bachelors degree, then I should be heading onto law school," I sighed, thinking about all of the work "How about you?"

"I work part time at Polo, but I'm thinking of going somewhere else. And I'm still taking classes to get my bachelors too." He said then inhaled deeply and rested his hands on top of his head, as if he were stressed just thinking about it too.

"Do you still go to UCLA? I know that was a huge deal for you when we were seniors." I said.

"Yup. I love it there. How about you and USC?" He smirked.

"It's pretty cool. Not my ideal location, in the city and all. But, I love it." I smiled.

"What about Hayes? Did he follow you there?" He crossed his arms while leaning back in his seat.

"No, I don't even think he applied. But, when he realized I didn't want to go to DC anymore for Georgetown or Howard or anything, he applied to a whole bunch of private schools here since UC and UCal schools already closed their applications," I rolled my eyes "but he applied to Cal State, and that's where he goes now." I shrugged

"So, what actually happened with you and Hayes?" He asked "I swear to god, you and him were inseparable.

"I broke up with him because he used a club drug to take advantage of me, and just the fact that he was so possessive and.. Ignorant and obnoxious at times."

"Oh, I'm so sorry that happened." He said in a sympathetic tone

"Yeah. Our relationship was good for like the first two or three years, then it felt kind of forced." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"He was so controlling and possessive, and it felt like breaking up with him wasn't an option. Then, I had a good reason to break up with him, so I did. Not that the other reasons weren't good, he just made them feel invalid."

We talked for a while more, then finished up our food.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 1:00 AM.

"Oh shit. We have to get back to the party. I have the car keys and I'm Mackenzie's designated driver." I said

"Yeah, we should get going. This place closes in like half an hour anyways. But, we should do this again some time. I had a lot of fun." He smiled.

"We definitely should. I had a lot of fun." I smiled back.

We threw our stuff away and left the place.

I lowkey liked him in high school even though I was dating Hayes, but now I think the feelings are back.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Im hella tired rn, so I might go through and edit this tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 468 24
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔: Exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing. Moving back into the town you wanted to escape isn't eas...
74K 859 16
Roxy Morgan is a TO at the LAPD police department. she has been working there for 5 years she hasn't dated anyone for 3 years ever since her husband...
21.7K 542 21
Taylor Swift'in 5. Stüdyo albümü olan "1989" çevirisi.
18.9K 487 13
Elizabeth and her son's father have a very dark and unusual relationship. He used to be so sweet and understanding with her. Somewhere along the cour...