ReConstruction |SW | ✔️

By Velairena

"I am looking into the eyes of someone who's given up, Leriana Tillisk." She has long since given up. She has... More

|playlist|
|before|
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|after|
|crucial sequel info|
sequel published

|fifteen|

500 24 24
By Velairena

"Last night was one hell of a party." Rika muttered beside Poe. "Whose dumb idea was it to get drunk and give us a hangover the night before we destroy a weapon that could potentially destroy the entire fucking Galaxy? I thought Leia was supposed to stop us!"

"Fucking hell Lil," Poe held her forearms, pulling her back to the bed. "Chill your tits woman," He rolled his eyes. "But you can let me--" He was awarded with a backhand.

"Shut up. Or I will do worst. I swear to God-- POE DAMERON YOU SON OF A BITCH. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Rika shrieked, jumping up and tackling her fianceé, making them both fall off the bed.

"You're hot when you're angry, honey. Have I ever told you that?" Poe smirked at Rika, noticing that she was straddling him.

"I will end you." She growled. "You're lucky I'm wearing the ring, or else I would've punched you to death."

"You're going to murder your own fianceé, Lil? I didn't think you were a cold hearted bitch as that!" He mocked surprise, someone suddenly burst out sniggering.

And it was no other than Snaps.

A sniggering Snaps staring at Rika's legs... And her chest

Immediately, Rika crossed her arms and glowered at him, and then Snaps looked at Poe. Even if he didn't look furious. He felt furious. I am so dead. Snaps' eyes widened. "Bye!" He squeaked, "I'll see you later-- I meant, um you know, if I do see you..like--um, survive?" He gave a nervous chuckle and dashed out.

Poe was practically steaming with rage that physically hurt Rika to be next to him. Though you couldn't really tell by looking at him; relaxed muscles, even breathing, but Rika could see his clenched fists and narrowed hazel eyes. And Rika, of course, could feel it. She rolled her eyes. "Really Dameron? Jealous much?"

"The guy was staring at your body. You're mine." He growled.

Rika sighed, "Poe, I'm engaged to you. Not Wexley, okay? I'm not going anywhere. I promise." She wrapped her arms around his waist, "C'mon, let's go back to bed." When she saw the mischievous look on his face she added, "To sleep."

"Way to ruin the moment, Lil."

-----

"You sure about this?" Poe looked at her. "You can just stay here and be help the General, and fix the parts--"Rika sighed.

"Poe, yes, yes I am. You don't have to ask me again. I know what I'm doing." She grabbed his hands. "Besides, I'm the only one that's going to stand a chance against Be-- Kylo Ren. You know that. Rey doesn't have any training at all, and Finn won't stand a chance against a chock hold or mind trick. Come on, I know what I'm doing. I'll be fine."

Poe rubbed his eyes, resigned. "I know, I'm just worried -- that you won't come back to me like... Just swear that you'll be safe?"

"I promise." Rika looked at him.

"You better." He warned, "Or I'll be coming after you!"

"Psh, when do I ever break any promises, Dameron? And it's you who should be worrying about me coming. Not the other way around."

"May the Force be with us all then, I guess?"

"Hah! Finally, admit it's not some sort of gibberish I made up when I was a kid?"

"I always knew, Lil. Just pretend I didn't to annoy you."

"Cheeky bastard."

"Get a new comeback honey, besides you know you like it." A smirk was rewarded with a slap. "For fuck's sake woman! Stop hitting me!"

"What's the fun in that?"

"I thought that was supposed to be my line,"

"Oh, I love you."

"I love you too... Not as much as I love me of course--kidding!"

"Cheeky bastard."

-----

"Wow, this is even crazier than us going through the shield at light speed!" Finn whisper yells.

Rika rolled her eyes. "We're looking for Rey and helping. It's not slowing our proces- holy crap!" Her eyes widened.

"What?" Finn snaps irritably. "What Rika--" She slammed a hand onto his mouth. She motioned her hand towards the window. "Rey!" His eyes lit up.

"Yes, lover boy. Come on." Rika dragged him aways from the window. "Han?" She said into the comms, "Got the timers set?"

"Right and ready, kid."

"Alright, we found Rey. Turns out she's totally capable of taking care of herself. Anyways, we're by the bridge about like, twenty meters from you?"

"Kid, your math is terrible."

"Tell me something I don't know, Solo."

"Can we just go?" Finn asked, half annoyed and half amused at the pilot and former Jedi's banter.

Rika rolled her eyes. "No need to rush. I thought we already established that Rey is a big girl and is perfectly capable of taking care of herself."

Finn was already by the bridge.

"And you say it's the women are the impatient ones," Rika muttered underneath her breath. "Sureeeee."

When Rika got to the bridge, Finn and Rey was clutching each other like no tomorrow. Rika raised her eyebrows. "Wow, does taking care of you since you were a teenager earn me a hug?" Rey spun around with a surprised look on her face.

"Rika? You're alive?"

"Oh, the faith you have in me, Rey." Rika wrapped the younger girl in a warm, comforting hug. Just then, a figure walked onto the other side of the bridge.

"How touching." His voice was deep inside the mask. "Look at all the smiles, perhaps we'll see what happens when we see your little rebel base gets destroyed."

"Ben!" Han cried out. "Don't do this! I may not be Force-sensitive son, but there is still Light inside you! I know it!" He walked slowly towards the bridge. "And take off your mask. I want to see you."

"And what do you expect to see?" Kylo Ren challenged back.

Han stared back at his son seriously. "The face of my son." He answered back bluntly.

"Your son is gone. He was weak. Just like his father."

"No!" Rika stepped in. "His father is a great man. A man willing to do anything for his son."

"Leriana?" Kylo Re-- Ben, at that moment the man in front of them was Ben Solo, the son of Han Solo and Leia Organa. The Ben Solo that was once the boy Rika loved like a brother.

"Come back to us," She pleaded. "There is still Light in you, brother. I can feel it."

"Yes son," Han begged. "Abandon the First Order. Snoke is manipulating you."

"No!" Ben denied, his voice hard. "Supreme Leader is wise!"

"He isn't!" Rika shook her head. "Please, Ben! See through his madness! Snoke is only using your power for his own gain! Come home! We miss you, Ben. Please!"

"It's too late now." His voice cracked.

"No it's not." Han replied, his voice gentle. "Come home with us, your family. Leave this. Your mother and I have missed you."

"Then there is one last thing I must do. Will you help me?"

"Anything." Han replied with absolute sureness."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Rika's eyes widened. This was just like her dream. "NO!" She cried. She leaped off the walkway and onto the bridge, just in time to block Kylo Ren's lightsaber and shove Han to safety. Off the bridge.

Chewie roared.

"Go after him! I'm sure he'll be fine!" Rika cried. Kylo Ren now made it off the bridge and after Rey and Finn. "Run!" She shrieked at the two of them as she once again started a fierce battle with him.

"What about you?" Rey shouted back.

"I'll be right behind you!"

------

"I guess this is where it ends, Leriana, isn't it." Of course, the sentence was more a statement than question. Both of them knew the answer. Only one of them will walk out of this battle alive. This battle would determine the fate of this spectrum. But this would also be the beginning of another.

"Please, Ben. Please, let the Light embrace you, brother! Don't shut us out! We're here for you! Let us help you! We'll find peace together." Rika pleaded.

"You know it ends here, sister." His voice was cold. Cold as his heart.

"Ben, please!" She begged for the last time, refusing to believe that all hope was lost.

"No. Ben Solo is weak. I am Kylo Ren." Kylo Ren activated his lightsaber. Rika burst into laughters.

"So you think that Ben was weak, Ren? Weak?" Rika laughed, a maniacal edge to her laughter when she looked back at him. There was an insane glint in her eyes. "We'll see then," She said. "If Ben is stronger or if it is Kylo Ren." She drew another lightsaber from her belt and ignited it, the brilliant green a bright contrast to the blood red its former owner now owned.

Complete opposites.

It was the emerald to the ruby.

The healer to the warrior.

The Jedi to the Sith.

The Light to the Darkness.

Ben to Kylo Ren.

And with that, they clashed with each other. Fully prepared to sacrifice the other to gain triumph.

-----

Please read this long ass a/n

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER!!!! JUST A COUPLE (2) MORE CHAPS UNTIL |after| AKA EPILOGUE BECAUSE IM JUST LIKE THAT ANYWAYS.

First off, I'd like to apologize girl this crappy chapter. I know, I was mentally cringing at this. I mean like really Alex? Jealous Poe? How original. Like literally. But words cannot how fucking awkward and uncomfortable it is for me to write this. So if I start some Star Wars Preference/Imagines with request open? I ain't writin' this shit (excuse my language) unless I make myself.

Secondly, since the book is almost finished, do you want a sequel? If so. Please vote one of the following options (if you don't vote now, it's perfectly fine. I'll be doing another one at the end if the book):

So since I have color coded most of my stories, you will now choose one of the color codes:

No Sequel

Mahogany/White

Turquoise/Copper

Black/Silver

Blue/Tan

Other

Take your pick!

QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS

-ALEXIS L.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 246 21
Rey, an abandoned nobody, fought side by side with the powerful Kylo Ren. She saw a future in him, a redemption of Ben Solo. She believed it, and a p...
31.9K 474 22
As young teenagers, you and Poe Dameron had fallen in love. Or so you thought...... On day Poe had completely disappeared, leaving you alone in Yavin...
17.6K 685 17
When Lora's village is destroyed, she barely escapes with her life. She follows a droid to a small village, and there Lora's life will change forever...
95.7K 1.6K 34
Hera Dameron, younger sister of Poe Dameron. Hera spends her time fixing ships, pretending to fly with her brother and father. Growing up, her only d...