Recognize. (Urban.)

By Miyahbabyy

When Asia was younger she fell in love when she was 16 years old. Her family was all dissapoinments, and he w... More

Intro.
Present Day (Fill in)
Chapter 1 - Oops.
Chapter 2 - Baby Momma Secrets.
Chapter 3 - See you Again.
Chapter 4 - Ugly Rat Ass.
Chapter 5 - Nightmares and Bullshit.
Chapter 6 - All hell breaks lose.
Chapter 7 - Go Away.
Chapter 8 - Lost in the Womb.
Chapter 9 - Cookie's Family.
Chapter 10 - Call a Quit.
Chapter 11 - Let me Hold You.
Chapter 12 - Treat Me Like Somebody.
Chapter 14 - If I can't have you NOBODY CAN.
Chapter 15 - You think I'm Crazy?
Chapter 16 - Fucking Liar.
Chapter 17 - Letters Never Seen.
Chapter 18 - Orlando Florida.
Chapter 19 - Orlanda Florida Part 2.
Chapter 20 - Ace.
Chapter 21 - Flashback.
Chapter 22 - Flashback 2
Chapter 23 - His mother.
Chapter 24 - Mom & Baby.
Book Club
Chapter 25 - Get Together.
Chapter 26 - Game.
Chapter 27 - New Yorkk Cityy.
Chapter 28 - Shots Fired.
Chapter 29 - Taken for Granted.
Epilogue.
Favor ..
IDGAF..
SEQUEL
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 13 - Taking my Son.

14K 499 85
By Miyahbabyy

But know this.. You are the one going to hell for what you did.. And I hope this shit eats you alive until you die bitch."

Those words have been playing in my head all day. I don't know how much more of it I can take. My mind is empty, and I hear nothing but those words. My stomach twisted, and turned as we drove in the car, and my heart was feeling heavy again.

Too much to bear. I don't understand how I can go from having so much fun to being a wreck all over again. I was starting to feel carsick, and my head started pounding.

"You okay?"

Until you die bitch
Until you die bitch
Until you die bitch

"I don't feel good."

Andre.

We were on our way back to the house, and the car was silent as Harmony was sleep, and Asia was silent looking off.

She did a wonderful job raising that little girl by herself.

This is my real family, thats not going anywhere. I thought to myself. 

"You did an amazing job raising her Asia." I told her.

She didn't answer, like I didn't even say anything.

"Asia. Did you hear me?"

Still no reply. I know she is not ignoring me.

She put her hand on her head, and shook it as her face turned up.

"You okay?"

No reply.

"I don't feel good." She said holding her head.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm about to throw up. Stop the car." She said.

I pulled over to a curb as soon as I could, and she opened her door, and emptied all her food out she just ate.

I got out the car to make sure she was okay, and she looked so sick.

"You aight Asia?" I questioned in concern.

She nodded her head as she continued.

"You want me to get you something? Do you think it was because of the food?"

"No. Im good now." I rubbed her back, and she sat back up in the car, and pulled out some gum in her purse, and popped it in her mouth. That was strange.

"You pregnant?"

"No, I'm not pregnant. How? I haven't had sex in a while." She laughed. "Im okay really."

"Do you feel woozy, sick?"

"No. Im okay now."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Andre." She said looking slightly annoyed.

"Aight, I just gotta make sure you good." I said before hopping back in the car.

I looked back at Harmony who was still sleep before I pulled off.

------------------------------------------------------

"Lay down, and take it easy while I go and check on King real quick." I said wrapping her up in the covers on my bed as she sighed.

"Andre I told you I was fine, you don't need to do all this." She smiled.

"Yes the fuck I do. I'll be right back." I told her.

Asia my baby, and now that she back and we have been getting along I need to care for her, and my baby. 

I went to go check on Harmony, and she was sitting in the living room eating apples while watching cartoons.

"Don't bother your mommy for a while she not feeling good." I told Harmony.

She nodded her head. I then went to go check on King who was crawling around in his toy room as the nanny Diane was playing with him. If it wasn't for her I don't know what I would do.

Don't get me wrong I love King but Im not good with babies, and Sapphire never really looked out for him the way I feel a mother should... So we got a Nanny. 

"How was he?" I asked Diane.

"He was great. We had fun right King?" She asked him.

He nodded his head, as he drooled.

"That's my boy." I picked him up, and kissed his cheek.

"We played, and had lots of fun. And don't worry about cleaning up, I'll get everything."

"Nah. You done did enough it's fine." She nodded her head, and smiled.

"Thankyou." She said.

"No, Thank you."

Asia.

I called Mel as soon as I could. I have been so distant from my best friend because I am too worried about my own damn life. I picked up my phone and dialed her number and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey babe." She said

"Hey. What's up?"

My plane is not here yet, it's been 2 hours." She said.

"Damn."

"Yeah.. But that's not important. So whats been going on with you, and your baby daddy?"

I chuckled, "Nothing. He just being really over protective now cause I got sick in the car."

"Got sick?"

"Yeah, we went out to eat and we had to pull off to the side of the road when we got back because I was so sick."

"Seriously? You good now though right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I just feel a little light headed. Andre has been doing good, and treating us so good. But of course he still dealing with that crazy bitch."

I then told her the full story on what happened with him, and Sapphire making sure not to leave out a single detail. How he put her out, and everything.

"Shut up!" She said unto the phone.

"I swear. She's crazy."

"I knew it, I just knew she was crazier than we thought she was."

"Right. And then my Aunt—

"Oh you don't have to tell me about her. I already know what she did. She's just jealous of you Asia please do not let her get to you. She has no reason to hate you, so don't ever think you did shit wrong."

"I try. But whats going on with you and my brother?"

"Oh my gosh, his dick game is—

"Damn you smashed my brother already?"

"He was tempting me Asia. It was the best sex ever. I don't know what is going on between us but I'm starting to feel guilty for cheating on—

"Your not shit ass from New York boyfriend?"

"Asia."

"Look I've been telling you that nigga ain't shit so don't feel bad.... He probably laying up with a bitch right now." I told her.

"He's not—

"Yes he is. Dump his ass. As much it would be weird as hell for you, and my brother to be together.. I would rather have you be with him than that nigga you been with." I told her honestly.

"I don't know Asia."

Andre.

"Watch your little brother Harmony."

"Okay come here King!" She picked him up, and kissed all over his face. She loves her little brother.

I made some soup in the kitchen, and got a bowl to bring some to Asia. When I got in the room she was on the phone.

"I gotta go. Call me in the morning as soon as you land." She said, and hung the phone up.

"Who was that?"

"Mel."

"You didn't have to hang up. I made you some soup." I said handing her the bowl on the bed.

"You didn't have too." She said.

"I wanted too. So eat up." She smiled, and took her spoon eating it as I sat down on the bed next to her closing my eyes as I laid back.

"You feel better?"

"Yeah, thanks.... For everything."

"No problem."

"How cone you ain't cook for me like this when I was pregnant?" I chuckled.

"Busy selling I guess. Trying not to get myself killed, or you two. Back then that stuff was more important to me then feeding y'all, and being there for y'all. If I wasn't in that fucked up situation then I would've did little shit like this too make you happy. But it was life, or death back then."

She nodded her head, as she continued to eat.

Asia.

I like this Andre... Sitting here looking at him, and all this stuff he is doing for me is really turning me back on to him. He's been good to me these past two days. Just like I remembered why I fell in love with his ass.

"How did you get out of that situation? The whole drug dealing thing?" I asked him.

He sat up, and gave me a stare. "You don't wanna know. Just know you don't have to worry about that shit with me ever again." He said in a serious tone.

"I mean that." He said touching my thigh which totally turned me on. I put my soup down on the dresser as his hands crept up my leg rubbing it.

I moved his hands, but he placed them back there not breaking eye contact. That's when his phone went off.

He looked at his dresser, and I peeped also.. It was Sapphire.

"I think you should get that."

"I don't, come here." He crashed his lips into mine, as he continued to rub my thigh. What is he doing to me all over again?

I bit his lip as he tried to get access, and I allowed him to explore my tongue as he grabbed my hair with one hand, and rubbed me with the other through my leggings. Jesus. What am I doing?

Sapphire.

I knocked on the door to OUR house because I couldn't find my key. I have been in a hotel for the past day. Once the door opened the nanny answered with a huge grin on her face. I just came here to see my son.

"Hey! How are you?" She asked.

"Im good. Can I come in?"

She hesitated, looking in the house. "Uhh, I'm not sure he has guest right now."

"Oh he knows I'm coming. I just talked to him." I lied.

"Oh.. Um well okay." She said, and let me in.

When I went into the living room I saw Harmony holding King playing with him.

"Hi king! Its mommy!" He wiggled out of her arms, and crawled to me, and I picked him up giving him tons of kisses. I missed my son so much.

"Hi harmony." She raised her eyebrows at me, and gave me a stink look.

"Are you okay?" She said with an attitude.

"Yes, I'm fine." I told her smiling,

"Oh. I have to potty." She said as she headed to the bathroom. I then headed to the bedroom.

I went into the bedroom basically to see Andre, and that girl Asia having what looked like sex. I could hear they're lips smacking together, and her moaning which was annoying as hell. Jealousy struck me as I closed the door silently

I went back in the living room, and looked around. The Nanny was no where in sight. I rushed into the King's bedroom, and grabbed as many clothes as I could of his and stuffed it in my bag.

"What are you doing?" The Nanny asked me with her arms folded.

"Oh...it's my day to watch King so I'm just getting some stuff is that fine?"

"Um I don't know. Maybe I should make sure."

"Oh please don't. Him and his girlfriend are kind of busy right now. He just told me to run by and pick up some stuff, and King it's fine." She looked unsure.

"Trust me, its fine." I tried to convince her.

She nodded her head. "Okay." She said.

I smiled. "Okay good." I picked up a few more things, and grabbed King as I headed out.

"Thank You. Ill see you later."

"You too. Bye sweetie." She said hugging me.

Since he's too busy fucking that girl, I'm taking my child. I hopped in my car, and made sure he was in his car seat before I got in, buckled up, and pulled off.

-Miyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 35K 39
18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her in to stay with her and her boyfriend Ant...
140K 4.3K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
2 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...