Shy Side (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

The shy girl who lets herself commit to her self-conscious issues and a boy who just wants to find himself co... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Final

IX

10.4K 295 83
By curly_baby

I brush the paintbrush against the wall and trace it against the trim, working to complete the apartment today. Harry helped me bring all my furniture, but we've left it in the middle of the rooms away from the walls.

A startled jump moves through me and Harry wraps me in his arms, his hands setting on my stomach. The thought that's he'll feel my untoned stomach makes me nervous and I move to push his hands away. But he refuses.

"I've felt your stomach before. Doesn't make me want to let you go," he whispers, my eyes closing. He grabs the paintbrush from my hand and sets it down, kissing my hair.

"I know you feel self-conscious," he tells me, my hands settling over his.

"I-I'm not skinny," I say, his lips sprinkling kisses down my neck.

"Does that constitute beautiful? Because I see you as perfection," he whispers, my eyes remaining closed.

"Are your curves that you like to hide what make you nervous? Is being curvy bad?" he asks, my head nodding very quickly after.

His hands move and he gives my curves a squeeze, my lips releasing a gasp. I turn around and he's quick to grab me.

"I find these curves sexy as hell, Luc," he whispers, my eyes sheepishly meeting his. No one has ever called me sexy before and I have no idea how to react.

He leans down and starts to kiss my neck, my hand grabbing his shoulder. "H-How?" I wonder, his declared thoughts leaving me confused.

He lifts his head and smiles, kissing the tip of my nose. "May I prove it to you?" he asks, my eyes probably blown wide as saucers.

"In what way?" I ask, his body getting down on his knees.

"I'm going to lift your sweater and kiss your belly button. Trust me?" he asks, my arms coming up to my chest. He looks so confident and so concerned, but I can tell he wants me to feel comfortable.

I shyly nod and watch as he lifts my shirt, getting a full view of my stomach. But he doesn't kiss my belly button. He kisses my entire stomach, his hand touching over my skin.

Suddenly feeling overwhelmed, I step back and push my shirt down. But Harry's quick, wrapping his arm around my legs and pulling me down. I lie on my back and Harry presses his lips on mine before I can say anything.

"Lucy, you are so beautiful," he whispers, kissing down my neck. My hands come up to the back of his head and run through his hair, his body crawling on top of mine.

"Now do you understand why waiting is important?" he whispers, my eyes looking into his. I slowly nod and he leans down, kissing my forehead.

"I-I want you to be my first," I whisper, his body freezing. "Not yet, but...when I know."

His eyes focus in on mine and he leans down, kissing my neck before he lays beside me. "Lucy, I'm very worried about that," he says, my body moving. I put my head on his stomach and he starts to play with my hair, his hand grabbing mine.

"But I trust you. More than anyone," I claim, his strong muscles contracting beneath my head.

"Luc, you have to promise me, absolutely promise me, you'll listen to yourself. Remember what I said last night?" he asks, my head nodding as I look up at him.

"Do you feel that'll happen with us? Is that why you want me?" he asks, my body moving up. The nerves are so intense right now and I can feel my eyes water. I'm not used to these conversations and it makes me worried him saying these things is him declining me.

"Oh, Luc, I'm sorry," he says, my body pulled into his lap. I press my forehead against his neck and he wipes my tears.

"You're thinking and that always gets me nervous you're afraid or scared of me," he whispers, my hand grabbing his.

"It makes me feel like you...you don't want me that way," I admit to him and I feel his head turn away.

"God, that's not...Lucy," he whispers, my head looking away when I feel him turn to look at me.

"Can I be honest with you?" he asks, my head nodding but I don't want to meet his eyes.

"The night of that party, I had a...boner. Because I have never felt so in-tune with my feelings for someone from one first kiss. I had to take a cold shower, and all I could think about was you," he says, my fingers gripping his shirt.

"And I'm desperately trying to hold you up so you can't feel the one I have right now," he whispers, my eyes widening. I move away from him and he keeps his hand on mine, my body now sitting between his legs.

"N-Now?" I ask, his head nodding.

"It was seeing you beneath me and just holding you. You fit to me so perfectly, and I love it," he whispers, grabbing my cheeks and forcing me to look at him.

"Lucy, you make me feel so alive and I want you to trust me. The reason I don't want to have sex right now is because I'm nervous. You want me to be your first and for that, I need to be prepared to make every aspect for you perfect. Please, don't think it's you. Trust me, I want you, beautiful. But in time," he says, eyes looking into his the entire time.

But his words render me speechless and I use my actions instead. I rush back into his lap and kiss him, his lips kissing me. But I deepen the kiss and it takes Harry by surprise, his lips parting. My tongue feels his lower lip and he grabs onto my hair, pulling me closer to him.

"C-Can I at least help you?" I whisper, pulling away. His nose brushes mine and he kisses my lower lip.

"I won't make you. If you want to try a little, but I won't go all the way," he tells me, my head nodding. He lifts me and carries me to my bedroom, his arms lightly setting me on the bed.

"First, sheets," he says, my lips curving. We put sheets on the bed quickly and Harry tackles me onto the bed, his lips pressing to mine. He kisses me and I grab his cheeks, his curls falling around us.

"I want to see you," he whispers, my eyes widening. "No shirt. That's all. Embrace the curves and the beauty you hold."

He kisses my cheek and I hold him close, his hands moving to grab mine. "I will take my shirt off too and be with you. Trust me," he says, my body moving.

I sit up and hesitantly move the shirt off my body, Harry looking at me the entire time. It's off my body and I bring my arms up to hide myself, his hands stopping me.

"Lucy, look me in the eye," he soothes, my heart racing. But I look up and feel so safe. Harry softly lays me back down and he kisses me before moving to my neck. Our hands move together and he moves them to rest against the mattress beside my head. His head comes up and my breathing calms, my eyes watching him lift up. His arms move and remove his shirt, his muscular torso shown to me. I've seen it before but to have his skin on mine...the feeling is amazing.

"You're warm," I shyly blush, his lips curving.

"And you're beautiful," he smiles, my assurance with him all there.

"Will you let me feel you?" he then asks, my hands still held in his.

"I-In what way?" I ask, his lips kissing my jaw.

"I want to feel your stomach and touch as much of you as you'd let me," he says, meeting my gaze.

He kisses the tip of my nose and I nod, his lips trailing down to my collarbones. He then kisses over the tops of my breasts and I shut my eyes, feeling very strong right now. His hands move down my sides and I keep my eyes closed as he touches my stomach. I'm horrified he'll think of me as ugly and I roll over, hiding myself from him.

"Talk to me, beautiful," he says, kissing my shoulder. He pushes a shirt collar over my head and places his shirt on my body.

"I-I'm ugly," I tell him, not wanting to face him.

He lays over me and covers me in warmth, his head nuzzling into my neck. "Luc, I love your body. And you see past my insecurities," he says, my eyes peeking to see his eyes focused on me.

"I have scars, and you haven't mentioned them. You look past them, just like I look past yours," he whispers, turning me over and kissing my cheek.

"You have scars?" I whisper, his body sitting up. I'm tugged up with him and he takes my hand, his hand moving mine to his side.

"I was slammed into a wall by my dad when I was younger. Broke my rib," he says, my eyes breaking into sympathy.

"I got into a fight when I was fifteen and had to get stitches on my eyebrow," he says, moving my fingers over the scar.

"Then I have this one when I got a concussion. More stitches," he says, moving my fingers on the crook of his neck. I've noticed it before and never questioned it.

"And here, I got slapped in the face by my dad and I fell," he says, "right into the end table."

His hand moves mine to his stomach and I feel the rugged scar covered by his tattoo.

"Harry...the stories," I break, feeling horrible. He's been hurt by his father. "You got hurt."

"Yeah, but I don't care. I learned to deal with it," he says, my arms wrapping around him. I hold him close and he grins, kissing my cheek.

My fingers move into his hair and he brushes his nose with mine, my lips pressing to his. I pull away and move my fingers back to his shirt, moving it up. I remove it and Harry smiles at my bravery, his eyes gleaming.

"You are perfection," he tells me. "No one can tell you otherwise."

I hold onto him and he lays me down, my heart beating rapidly. He kisses my forehead and I let him touch down my sides, his forehead leaning on mine after.

"I'm going to take my jeans off. I won't make you," he says, but I shake my head. I start to remove my jeans and he watches, my cheeks flushing. His eyes fill with emotion and he watches me as if he'll never see me again. My underwear isn't impressive: white bra and white panties. But he doesn't seem to mind.

He stumbles and removes his jeans, my lip taken between my teeth. He struggles with one foot and it causes me to laugh, my cheeks flushed. He wraps a sheet around us and I smile, his body covering mine.

"C-Can I feel you?" I ask, his head moving down to mine.

He takes my hand and guides me to his hardened bulge. I cup gently and I'm taken aback by the size, not knowing the growth they could have.

"It's weird," I whisper mindlessly, his lips curving.

"It's okay," he smiles, kissing my cheek. He guides me, allowing me to palm him through his boxers. He's very aware and intent on me, but I can tell he's experiencing pleasure as well.

"G-Good," he whispers, my head leaning up. I kiss over his jaw and he smiles, so happy in the moment. When I let him go, he moves to lay over me and kisses me lightly.

"I'll be right back. When I'm back, get ready to cuddle, Luc."

His smile is goofy and it makes me laugh, not even minding my lack of clothes anymore. I'm completely comfortable now.

--------

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!

Much Love! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 3.8K 22
At sixteen, every person on earth is destined to get a tattoo on each arm: one that matches their soulmate and one that matches their worst enemy. Th...
1.5M 49.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
252K 7.8K 55
"Isn't it funny how it's the boy from the dark that helped me see the light?" As celebration of the one year anniversary since the finish of my most...
223K 9.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...