Return;sequel to Memory::lrh

By conclvsions

"what if the one that got away, returned?" lowercase intended More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
epilogue
bonus chapter

9

391 25 2
By conclvsions

indigo,

its been 2 months 2 weeks 4 days 1 hour 7 minutes and 45 seconds since you've been gone. vanessa has been talking to me way more than before. i'm finally starting to open up to someone new. you probably don't like hearing this, but its the truth. i think i like her. a lot.

she makes me anxious and nauseous. she makes my head hurt. she makes my heart pound. indigo, do you think i should go for her? i know your answer would have been "whatever makes you happy," but i want the truth. i love you and you love me.

love, such a funny word. the word that can make you so happy, but at the same time make you feel like you just got hit by a bus.

always,
luke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
735K 45K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 56.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...