bonus chapter

7 years later

luke begins to walk down the steps of his studio. he was now a music producer, making people famous was his expertise. as usual vanessa is waiting at home for luke along with 9 year old bella. he gives them both a kiss before walking to his office. he hears the doorbell go off. he walks down the steps to see vanessa already answering it.

he takes a good look at who's at the door. it's michael. luke runs to him and gives him a big hug, tears falling from his eyes, he hasn't seen him in 12 years. then the 'i miss you's' came through. michael then begins to tell him why he's here. michael wanted to record a song. he wrote it for indigo and luke, a tribute. luke looked at him for a second, confused.

his eyes widen for a second and he sucks in a breath, he forgot about indigo, it's been so long. he looked at michael then at vanessa. he grabbed his car keys, telling them he would be back. he drove for 4 hours. once he got to his destination he gets out of his car. he started walking towards the deserted lake pier.

he stood there staring at the lake. this was indigo's favourite spot. he began to walk to the soft dirt path. he sat down next to the tree. he looked at the trunk and traced the initials with his finger. before he left he kissed the initials and walked away.

--
so, that was the story of luke and indigo, luke died of old age along with vanessa 20 years later, their daughter bella got married and had her own children with michael's son fin. although it doesn't seem that this is a happy ending, it sure was for luke and indigo.

after all the years of being apart, they finally had gotten together. think about it, how many times do the memories come back, but after all the person returns.