Hidden Truth

By cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
Chapter 19✨ part 2
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 10✨

1.1K 62 99
By cokeandsuicide

Lucas POV

Mane shit just went down out of nowhere, one minute I'm geeking with Naomi having a good time. The next someone could be possibly dying.

I just feel bad for my baby I know she's going to find a way to blame herself somehow.

Naomi starts calling 911, everyone is still in awe this shit is wild b.

"Hello 911 Operator."

"Hi my name is Naomi Jones and my friend has just been shot I didn't remove the bullets but I put cloths over the wound so he wouldn't bleed out please send help quickly." Naomi said between sobs.

"Is your friend still conscious? Keep him busy continue talking to him and don't remove your hair from the cloth and most importantly DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE BULLET. Help is on the way ma'am."

"Thank you."

I went over to Nick and put my arms over him while he was holding Rashad's hand. I hate seeing my bro like this it makes me hella emotional for no reason. I like Rashad he's a cool ass nigga and way too young to die.

"Rashad baby please stay awake okay I need you to keep talking to me sweet heart." Nick said.

"Nicky I don't feel any pain, I feel at ease."

"Rashad don't talk like that babe please stay up."

We hear the ambulance outside, I rush to open the door and let them in. Nick and I pick up Rashad and straight carry this nigga to the stretcher, we don't even the ambulance a chance to make it to the front door.

"Naomi I'm going to ride with them okay." Nick said teary eyed.

"Im about to get my keys and follow you guys right now okay,be strong my sunshine boy."

Nick starts sobbing his way into the back of the ambulance.

I really feel for Nick right now, he's become one of my closest bros and is helping me with my current situation.

One thing I know for sure is all the bad things happen to god people and I'm still wondering why God makes it this way.

Naomi POV
I wipe my tears quickly while  scrambling to find my goddamn car keys I don't know why they want to disappear at a time like this.

"Lucas can you please help me find my keys?"

"I have them already  baby, you're in not in a good state of mind right now to drive. I'll drive us there."

"Thank you sweet heart."

Lucas kisses me on my forehead and we head on out of my crib.

I lock the door and we get in the car.

Lucas begins driving down to the hospital, the hospital is a cool 15 minutes away so it was going to be a little drive.

He looked so flustered and upset, I know he's trying to be strong for me honestly he's trying to be strong for everyone.

I grab his left hand and give it a kiss and start caressing it.

There's definitely a few things I need to get off my chest.

"Thank you for being you, I know this isn't the time or place to get all mushy considering the fact our good friend is in some deep shit but I know I don't tell you enough that you're amazing and seeing Nick almost lose someone very important to him and I having to already lost two important people in my life made me realize I never want to lose you Lucas, do you hear me? I want you to be in my life always, and I don't want you to go to bed thinking that I don't love you or you feel unwanted. You're worthy of so much love Lucas so much love.....I never used to be into that religious shit until I met you, and there must be a God if he made someone with such a beautiful soul there's not even enough words in the dictionary to describe how I feel towards you all this shit happened so sudden. I love you dearly if I would've been shot and died tonight, I would've been happy because in this lifetime I got to meet you."

I didn't even realize we arrived at the hospital, Lucas turns off the car and looks at me intently. He opens his mouth to say something but we have to go and check in on Nicky and Rashad and I already wasted enough time with my big confession.

"Lucas we can talk about this later, let's go check on our friend okay."

"O-okay baby I love you too, and we WILL talk about this later."

He takes my hand and we jog inside the hospital, we see Nick sitting in the waiting room. He looks like an emotional wreck right now damn my nigga is really hurt.

"Nick we're here lovely, how's Rashad?"

"They took him in for surgery right now Naomi. The doctor will be coming out shortly to explain some more medical shit to us but I want you to talk to him and put it in regular terms because I did not understand one word that nigga said earlier." 

I couldn't help but chuckle how could he make such jokes at such a serious time this nigga really don't care.

"Everything's going to be okay man. Do you want something to eat to make you feel better?"Lucas asked him.

"Yeah I want to eat a shit load of cookies so when Rashad wakes up he'll see my ass got fatter."

I started cracking up and Lucas started to look at me with the same look he had in the car I can't read into the look though, I can't tell what emotion he's feeling.

"Do you want some baby?"

"No sweet heart I'm fine I'll just wait up here while you two go grab something real quick."

He smiled at me and blew me a kiss, Nick pretended to throw up with his rude ass.

They went downstairs and as soon as they went downstairs this nigga Ronnie comes busting through the doors.

"Ronnie what the hell are you doing here?"

"Naomi are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"No I'm fine I'm fine I didn't get shit what's the matter with you, why are you here?"

"Who got hurt then?"

"You're asking a lot of questions why does it matter to you?"

"Naomi jus-."

"No Ron explain to me why is it that everywhere I am you are? Why is it you're always there to save the day. I'm not trying to sound like an ungrateful bitch but it seems like you've been watching me b, why the fuck are you watching me?"

"Naomi we can't do-"

"NO WHY THE FUCK YOU WATCHING ME RON?"

"THAT BULLET WAS MEANT FOR YOU NAOMI, SOMEONE IS AFTER YOU DAMN!"

My heart starts racing and all of a sudden it's like a heat wave come over me and time slows down. I can't even explain the feelings I'm having and how I'm feeling but this is craziness.

"W-what the fuck do you mean the bullet was for me?"

"Naomi I can't explain anything here and I don't even have the time I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Oh hell nah nigga you better make some fucking time, a fucking bullet could've been in my skull and you're telling me you don't have time to explain?"

He shifts from his right foot to his left and to be honest the silence is killing me.

"NIGGA EXPLAIN YO SELF TELL MEH EVERTING DAT YA KNOW! YA HEAR ME NOW FUCK NIGGA?"

Ronnie POV

Now I know one thing that's for sure when Naomi starts speaking in that accent of hers shit is about to go down and damn bro she looks mad.

"Naomi you big mad or little mad?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Nigga dis ting isn't funny now explain everyting to me."

"Naomi we have to sit down for this and you have to calm down okay b, seriously it's a lot to take in."

"Alright"

We sat down in the hospital chairs and she looks at me nervously. I seriously blew my cover big time mane.

Naomi already has big anxiety issues and has her constant battle with depression and now I just dropped a major bomb that nigga after her?

ON TOP OF THAT she knows nothing about what her nigga's situation..that's not my business or place to say anything either.

"Naomi long story short your Father and I run the drug game...and well we fucked up with the wrong people and they're after us...the person happens to be my Father which is the most fucked up thing about the situation. You've been receiving death threats for a long ass time but now he's acting with action and we don't have a solid plan yet so we're going to figure out one fast b I promise I'll let nothing happen to you."

Tears started to fill her eyes but she quickly wiped them away.

"All I know is you guys won't be the only ones figuring shit out. I want you, my dad, and I to all sit down and have a discussion about this big ass mess y'all made. I have to talk to Aunt T and let the boys stay at her house because they damn sure ain't safe at my crib."

"That's a good move b we can get there shit moved out tomorrow during the day, we have to make up some excuse for your Aunt though."

"Just shut the fuck up and listen to me because you wasn't thinking of excuses and my family's safety when you was keeping this secret from me. You're listening to me now."

"Okay Naomi, I apolo-."

"I don't want your fucking apology, anyway we're not going to tell Lucas about this. I'll make sure he doesn't come around the house often anymore. I don't want to drag him into this shit, and I don't want him stressed out."

"Naomi what's a relationship without trust?"

"Did you not hear me earlier? Shut.the.fuck.up. You'll be listening to me now."

"Don't worry about me and mines I'll handle that, the block don't show no mercy and neither do I." She said.

"Naomi I seriously wanted to tell you but your Dad made me."

"I don't want to hear anymore from you for the rest of the night, you can leave now Ron I'll text you if I need help."

"Naomi please-."

"FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. DON'T THING I WON'T FUCK IT UP IN A HOSPITAL 'CAUSE I WILL."

I just shake my head in frustration and anger and leave the fucking hospital.

Little does Naomi know this is just the beginning.

Somewhere not to far away Jacob is lost in his thoughts thinking about Naomi.

Jacob POV
As I'm sitting here writing in my journal about my daily thoughts I can't help but reflect on Naomi's and I relationship.

It's the same old sob story shit, I did her dirty and I realized it to late.

It's as if I can't get ahold of myself when I'm around her I don't mean to hurt her, I don't mean to scare her.

It just happens and I can't even control it. Now she's all happy with this boy Lucas and I'm all fucked up inside.

As I'm sitting in here drowning in my loneliness I'm going to write a letter to her because she used to love my letters and think they were romantic.

To my dearest Naomi,
You will never get this letter only because I could never admit to your face all the things I'm writing down. To start off I miss you so much it's insane . They always warn you in school about drugs but they never warn you about love, why do you think that is? I think love is stronger than a drug because no matter how many times I try to kick you down, or treat you like dirt you're still in my fucking head and I can't seem to get you out. While I'm sitting here intoxicated thinking about how I treated you wrong I can't push out the thoughts of what we could've been if I treated you right. We could've had a fucking kid together and we could've been a family. Oh my god Naomi this whole letter is full of could'ves and would'ves if only I didn't act malicious and evil towards you. You're not ugly like you used to think you're beautiful, you're more than beautiful you're extraordinary. I knew I was still in love with you and honestly I've always loved you I've just never come to terms with my own feelings and now it's coming back to kill me. You'll forever be my baby doll and I intend on getting you back in some way. I hope one day I can be the man you always wanted.

Sincerely
Jacob Perez

Hey y'all! I hope all of you are doing okay, I'm so excited for spring break and warm weather man it's going to be great. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as always. Just a quick heads up next chapter will most definitely be in Lucas's POV because he has a ton of explaining to do!

I also wanted to chat with you guys again about an important topic that's  rarely talked about, toxic relationships. A toxic relationship doesn't have to be with a significant other it can be with your friends, family, and etc. If someone is physically or even mentally abusing you NEED to talk to someone about it. Life is already stressful enough especially for young teens. We're already trying to find ourselves and the relationship you form with others at this age are crucial because as much as I hate to say it the way people treat us affects us and how we see ourselves sometimes, I'm not saying this about EVERYONE but it's not uncommon for most people to let others get to them. You can see that in my book with Naomi she's a prime example. You don't need anyone who isn't going to stimulate your mind in a positive way, if you have someone in your life that's constantly negative and makes you feel bad about yourself. YOU NEED TO CUT THEM OFF! It'll hurt when you first do it but I promise it'll get better. I like to think there's a god or some sort of higher power up in the sky (it's a comfort thing) he always has better things in store for those who suffer. If you ever have a problem just message me I'm always here to talk. All of you deserve happiness and everlasting love🌻💕.

I chose a cool throwback this time around "Wanksta" will forever be my jam plus the scene that went down in the beginning of the chapter was crazy and Wanksta fit it perfectly.

I also chose priorities so you could listen to it during Jacob's letter to Naomi because it describes Jacob's overall feelings for Naomi, if you listen to the song it's pretty self explanatory.

I love you guys so much it makes me smile getting little messages from y'all lol and yes I did change my hair again, I didn't know people actually noticed when I change my profile picture lol but here it is!

(I crochet my hair!)

Alright that's enough talking for now
VOTE & COMMENT I WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Bye lovelies💕🌻💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 10 11
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ... ᴡʜʏ ɪs sʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ... 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢- 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒
54.9K 1.4K 32
It was simple. She was beautiful. And I almost killed her. ---------- cover by AvaBrielle being edited
9.2K 141 18
this story is shit so i'm writing a better one😭 TW: sucide attempts//cutting//rape//drinking//drugs
686K 41.6K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...