Was a Tomboy ?

By narij__

Lila is a 17 Tomboy girl. she didn't care about life or about anyone until she met him. Jack a handsome and p... More

Was a Tomboy ?
Its all about HIM
Doodles
Painful
Summer Party
Getting Ready
Do i have to ?
Lost and Found
Whats Wrong with Kim ?
It was just us !
Felt like Dreaming
Whats Sally up to ?
Trusting Sally
The Island !
Found her
Kim and Lila
Only you in my heart
Put me Down !
Together alone but..
Keep me on your Mind !
Walking out the door
For REAL ?
My Perfect Ending

Where is Lila ?

2.2K 60 0
By narij__

 Enjoy the new Chapter :))

Comment and Vote Please <3

--------------------------------------------

Ch. 15 [ Where is Lila ? ]

Jacks’ Part

I woke up the next day and went looking for her… for Lila….i kept searching the whole zone. I couldn’t find her ! so I went to Ingy and Kim… they are her friends. Maybe they know where could I find her !

Oh.. I can see them there ! I guess I ll ask them now.

‘ Hey Ingy… Hey Kim’ I said.

‘ Yeah  ?’ Kim glared.

‘ Where is Lila?..... I need to talk to her !’ I said.

‘isnt she with you ?’ Ingy asked.

‘ With me ?.... no !! .. who told you so !’ I hurried.

‘Sally told us that you called for Lila.. and you went together on an island… something like that !’ Ingy said.

OMG !! what did sally do !! i felt it yesterday !! her way of talking ! what are you up to Sally !

‘SALYY !!!!!! we must go now !! hurry !!!’ I yelled at them.

‘ HEYY !! what did you do to her !’ Kim shouted at me.

He strongly gripped my White Tshirt, and threw me the the ground ! he started to punch me hard !.

‘ STOPPP it KIM !!!!’ Ingy shouted..

‘ Where did you take herrr !!!!’ Kim asked me !!.

‘ I swear I don’t know anything… Kim calm down !!! I am more worried !!’ I yelled at him.

‘ I know you like her !!.... but…..

i….. I care about her more… in fact…..

i…love her !!’ I mumbled.

Ingy looked at me closely… she seems happy… but Kim… he seems hurted.. I know he like her ! but I cant help … I had to tell them.

‘ Lets just go find her now !’ Ingy shouted at us to stop fighting.

We went searching for Sally ………….

------------------------------

Wait for the New Chapter :))

Comment and Vote Please <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 14
21 year old Lilaea is on her 4th year of college when she realized that she doesn't want to be a virgin, as stupid as it sounds...what happens when h...
4.1K 164 11
Skylar is a 17 yr old stud who leaves Texas to live with her father,after her mother passed of cancer. She rejoins her best friend Roz and cousin Red...
Pretty Dumb By Maia

Teen Fiction

138K 3.3K 29
Lilah Green. Ask anyone, and they will tell you that she is the cliche gorgeous popular dumb airhead bitch. Dylan Mitchell. Ask anyone, and they wil...
164K 2K 62
This is the story of Rosie Harper, a 17 year old who's moved to a new town with her family. She's a shy, nerdy girl with no experience with boys. How...