That Girl

By hannataolover123

Kim Hana is a normal teenage girl who lives alone in an apartment in Korea. Her life is soon to be changed in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Busted
10: Jerk
11
12
13: Love
Boss
Something Wrong
Chapter 17
TRAILER!!!
18
Chapter 19
20
21

Performance (Edited + new)

1.9K 68 1
By hannataolover123

With a smile on his face he sat in the chair, looking at himself. It was like as if he was praising himself, congratulating himself for what he did.

"Stop smiling, you look like an idiot." Vernon sat down in the chair besides him.
"What?" Hoshi looked to the right to see his fellow friend grimace back at him.
"Your smile, idiot." Vernon said as he looked into the mirror in front of him, as the stylist fixed his hair a little.
"I guess I couldn't help it..." Hoshi smiled as he looked at his phone. He still hadn't gotten any messages from Hana, but he still waited.

"Nervous?" Seungcheol walked up to them. "Are you?" Vernon asked as he took a deep breath.
"I think we all are." Seungkwan said as he tried to smile and stay focused.

The 13 of them stood behind the scene, ready to go up. Hoshi gazed onto his phone once again, hoping Hana would have sent him something. 4 words were typed on the screen as he opened his phone.
"1 row, 2 left."

A smile grew on his lips as he left his phone to his manager.
"Let's do this! Hwaiting!" Hoshi shouted as he pumped his fist into the air. The others smiled, some laughed, as they also pumped their fist into the air.

~~♡~~

Hana sat in her seat, nervous but yet hopeful. She believed that they would do their best on their first stage promoting their song. She knew that she would be amazed, even though she knew how good they were. She couldn't believe that so many were there. They already had so many fan girls, screaming for them and all.

She sat on the first row, it was close to the stage so she could see them close up. Hana couldn't imagine how they felt, standing behind the stage right now.
"They must be so nervous." Hana said to herself as she saw them walk out on stage, one after the other.

"It's not something, standing on stage like that." Hana looked to her left and saw a man with sunglasses. He smiled as he saw Hana looking at him.
"It takes much courage and a lot of talent." He said and the music started. Hana blinked, not sure why he talked to her. She didn't know him, and she was defiantly sure that he was some kind of agent.

"Ay-yo, Ay-yo Seventeen! Yup!
You know what?
These days, I have a lot of thoughts
These days, I have so much to tell you (these days)

I feel weird, I'm not talking as much
My friends are all worried (these days)
My heart races only when I'm in front of you
So I'm sorry about my clumsy actions

I still can't control it
Please don't play with me
Why are you keeping a front?
I don't know, I don't know what will happen

So what I mean is, I want to know all of you
I'll sing you, U Hoo, I'll sing you, U Hoo
Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby
I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy

(Adore you) these days. I (these days)
(Adore you) these days, I (these days)

How can you dazzle so much?
You're so pretty it's selfish but your personality is so humble
This is not the place to joke around
I'm announcing the fact about your charms
Is it because I like how you smile at me?
Or do I just seem light to you?"

Hana sat there smiling as she heard their song. She felt how her heart pounded hard against her chest and she felt the overwhelming feeling of love. She pushed her hands together, as she looked at how in sync they where. She felt a nudge on her shoulder and she looked to her left again.

"You seem to enjoy it very much. Someone you like?" The "agent" said and Hana was taken aback from that question.
"What?" She asked as she looked at him. Only a smile was on his lips as he looked at the boys.

"Unni! Chant with us!" A girl next to Hana said as she smiled cutesy at her. She smiled as she nodded. Hana didn't know what to chant or how to chant, but she would try her best if it would make Hoshi love her more.

Hana tried to hang along to the girls who were chanting, but she didn't seem to know anything. She admired them for being so good at something so new. She stopped chanting and just looked at the boys. Her heart seemed to skip a beat as she saw Hoshi look at her. She blushed as he winked secretly. At that all the girls started to scream, not really knowing who it was for.

"Unni! Unni! I think he looked at you! Ahhh! You're so lucky!!" The girl who had asked her to chant with them screamed at her, a big smile on her face.

~~♡~~

Hana stood backstage in the hall, not knowing where to go. She looked around, seeing other idols walk around. They looked at her, wondering who she was.
"Excuse me." Someone came up to her. He was smiling and slightly bowing.
"Are you looking for someone?" He asked, very nicely as he smiled big time at her.
"Ah, I seem to be lost... I was supposed to meet someone, he said to come here...But I don't see him..." Hana said as she smiled nervously. She bowed a lot as she talked.
"Hana!" She looked up to see Dino, Minghao and Hoshi coming running towards her. She smiled as she waved at them.

"Ah~ so it was them you were going to meet?" He said, scratching the back of his head. Hana looked up and nodded her head, then she stuck her hand down her small bag, taking out a pen and a block.
"Ehm, I wasn't sure if I was brave enough... but can I get your autograph?" Hana asked, slightly nervous.
"You're a fan?" He asked as he kindly took the pen and paper.

"Yes, I love your work and your music." Hana said in a smile, not realizing that the boys were just standing there, watching.
"Then what's your name?" He asked in a smile.
"Hana, Kim Hana." Hana said her name and she saw how he wrote his autograph and her name on the paper.
"There you go! I hope to see you another time! Don't be to shy to ask for photo next time!" He said as he handed her the paper and the pen. Hana smiled as she bowed.
"Thank you! Thank you, Seung Yeon!" Hana said as she tried her best to smile properly, and not crack up.

"You know UNIQ?" Dino asked as they all had gotten to Seventeen's own lounge. Hana nodded her head.
"I can't believe that I actually talked to Seung Yeon!" Hana smiled as she fanned herself, trying to stay calm.
"He isn't the first idol you've met. We're the first!" Minghao whined as he pouted. Hana laughed at his actions.
"And you're the best!" Hana smiled as she held her two thumbs up in the air. "I didn't know you were so good! I almost cried, it was so beautiful!" Hana smiled as she looked at them.
"Did you hear how the girls' shouted? I got so jealous of them." Hana pouted as she looked at Hoshi.
"Where we really that good?" Hana nodded her head as she smiled.
"The best!"

~~♡~~

Hana sat in the van together with Hoshi, Dino, Vernon, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Joshua.
"Did you see the man sitting next to me under your performance?" Hana asked as she leaned her head against Hoshi's shoulder.
"No? What about him?" The others asked.
"He told me weird things... Asking if I liked seeing you guys on stage, and that it takes a lot of courage to stand on a stage." Hana told them as she played with Hoshi's hand.
"He was really strange, he even had sunglasses on."
"Maybe he was some kind of agent?" Dino said looking at her from the side, seeing how she played with his hyung's hand. Jealousy stroke his heart and he turned his head to look through the window. He now knew that he would never be the one for her, and that thought hurt him, maybe more than what it should have.

"I thought so too..." Hana said as looked at Dino.
"You two seems really close." Their manager said in a smile.

"You dating?" He laughed and everyone looked at Hana and Hoshi. Nervously Hana looked up at Hoshi, wanting to know if they should tell them or not.
"They're dating. For sure." Vernon said and the manager stopped the car, making everyone cough as they flew foreword and then back into their seats.

"Is it true?" Their manager asked as he looked back at Hana and Hoshi.

"Is something wrong with that?" Hoshi asked as he held Hana's hand.

"Does the boss know? Anyone else?" He seemed to be really nervous. Hana looked at Hoshi and then back at the man in the driver's seat.

"Is something wrong?" Hana asked as she looked at Hoshi. "What's wrong?" She asked as she saw his jaw clench.

"If boss finds out, and you haven't told him." Their manager started as he looked at them all. "You can all be screwed." Hana gasped, chocked that something like that could happen if they were dating.

"Then what are we going to do?" Hana asked, looking at all of them.

"No one will tell Boss, okay? If we keep her secret he will not find out right?" Minghao said as he looked at them all. "We're a team right? And if anything happens to Hana, we're all to blame. She's been with us for a long time." Minghao said as he looked at her.

"It won't go well for anyone if something like this came out." Their manager said as he looked at Hana. He had a stern gaze on her, before he looked back to the traffic he had made. The car started again and everyone had their eyes plastered on Hana and Hoshi.

Hana couldn't stop thinking of what their manager had said, that they would disband if the truth came out. She didn't want to be the reason they split, she doesn't want anything bad to happen to them. Even if that means by keeping it all a secret for the rest of her life. Loving Hoshi in secret. Being his girl, in secret.

~~♡~~ 

Hope you liked the new ending... I renewed it a little! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 50 14
💫A story inspired from princess dairies 💫 Choi Hana is a normal 17 year old she is a k pop idol and a high school student but she comes to know th...
1.5K 51 17
You are just a country girl at the age of 18/19who lives on a tiny island in Korea. Suddenly, someone wants you to move to Seoul!
3.8K 123 39
Y/n is a normal teenager she comes from a rich family but her dad had died when she was younger so she and her mom lived with her aunt she got more...
46.7K 997 37
Ari is a typical quiet girl, only focusing on her studies after a boy plays with her. After that, no boy has been capable of getting near her. One d...