A Girl You Can Love| A Gaara...

By Gaara_Lover_Naruto

Amaranth Namikaze is the daughter of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, and has a brother named Naruto. In... More

chapter 1: Meet Amaranth and her family.
chapter 2: Seven years old
chapter 3: The academy
chapter 4: 'I'll kill you'
chapter 5: Really?! Do you want to die?!?!
chapter 5 part 2:Really?! Do you want to die?!?
Author's Note (A/N)
chapter 6: The kiss?!
chapter 7: Confessions to Naruto, Temari, and Kankuro and parents
chapter 8: The date?
chapter 8 continued: the date
chapter 9: Akatsuki attack
chapter 10: Some of us are just born different
chapter 11: Fighting.... quietly
Authors note
chapter 12: The Kazekage has anger issues... Like me.
chapter 13: Meetings with the Kazekage
chapter 14: Going back home, and mini parties
chapter 15:Hmm.. Let me think about it.
chapter 16:Okay. She's made up her mind.
chapter 17: Our future
chapter 18: Wedding day.
chapter 19: Partys.... and kinkiness
Epilouge

chapter 20: The end?

1.5K 41 2
By Gaara_Lover_Naruto

One week later.........

~Gaara~

Today Amaranth and I went home. Temari and Kankuro greeted us with bear hugs. Naruto was there and so were Sakura and Saskue. We inpacked and ate lunch. Amaranth as usual was finished first. "How can you eat faster than me sis?" Naruto asked with wide eyes. "Because I'm awesome and your obviously not as awesome as me so there." She replied. Sakura Temari and Kankuro laughed. I smiled.

~Naruto~

Amaranth stumped me pretty good. I got laughed at. She nudged me. "Kidding bro." We finished lunch amd went for a walk around Suna. It was peaceful. Just like Konoha.

~Amaranth~

I am now really great friends with Iris and Mars. They are dating Kankuro and Kiba. I can image how happy they are now that they aren't really part of the Akatsuki now.

Hey guys.... THE SEQUEL IS ALMOST HERE! All thats left is the epilouge. The sequel is called A child you can love but dont try to find it because I haven't started it yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796 57 3
သိပ့်ကိုမြတ်နိုးစရာကောင်းတဲ့ အမျိုးသမီးလေးကို ကျတော့်ရဲ့အချစ်တေနဲ့ ထာဝရစောင့်ရှောက်ခွင့်ရချင်မိတယ်။ (နှိုင်းမရမောင်) မင်းကလေ လည်မလိုနဲ့ သိပ့်တုံးတာပဲ...
32.6K 560 17
Mario Luigi and Pauline fall into a pipe and end up in a different world. Mario and Pauline are in the mushroom kingdom while Luigi is in the dark la...
154K 815 3
After a life of isolation and darkness brought upon her by an unfortunate accident and her faulty Pureblood nature, (y/n) receives news that turns he...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC