My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

8

149 10 0
By clumsylouhaz

Louis Pov

" Louis ! Breakfast is ready ! Cmon get up ! " my mum yelled and I rubbed my eyes . Then I look at my phone hoping that harry will reply my text . But he doesn't reply . I sigh and put my phone on the bed again . I turn my body and hold the table to reach the wheelchair and lift myself onto the wheelchair. It's now easy cause my mom decided to buy a new bed which is the same high with my wheelchair so I wouldn't fall. I rolled my wheelchair and headed toward the kitchen . " morning mom. " my mom smiled and put a plate of sandwich and a glass of milk.

When my mum sat down , I begin to ask her " hurm. Mom . Should I meet Harry ? " my mom stop eating and nod. " yes . Took you long enough to decided . Just meet him Louis . When I first saw him , I already know he is nice, so I'm sure he won't hurt you " she smile and I nod . Hopefully he will forgive me about yesterday so I can try to cheer him up by meeting him.

Niall Pov

To : Babe

Meet me at our usual place . If you already forgot where we always meet then don't bother to see me on Monday .

I sent hit button and headed out of my room . " Niall ? Where are you going ?" Greg asked me and I said " want to meet my friends " Greg come towards me and put his palm on my forehead " no Niall ! You can't . You still have a fever and you do look pale now . Go back to your room while I took medicine at drawer ! '' Greg said and I act like I walk back to my room but when he turns around , I quickly ran outside . When I'm at outside, I walk slowly cause my headache start to make me dizzy.

After arriving at the park, I sat down on the bench under the tree. I hugged my jacket tightly around me cause it's soo cold . Please Liam , come faster . The faster you came , the faster I can go home . I feel a hands tap on my shoulders and I turn around , and it was Liam smiling like an idiot.

Liam Pov

When he turns around, I smiled widely but slowly faded when I see niall expression. He looked mad . I sat down next to him and start to stare him . I noticed his skin look pale more than usual and his forehead had some sweat on it , it's not hot at all , indeed it is cold . " you changed Liam ! " niall said while looking down at his hands . " why you said that? " I said looking at him curiously. He took a deep breath and said " don't say anything after I said this. .alright ? " he looked at me and I nod then he begin " you seem distant towards me lately . You always went back home right after college ended, never texting me anymore, no more morning kisses, always arguing with some stupid topic, barely ask me how am I , it's all happen in this past 2 weeks Liam . Did you know how hurt am I ? You may thought I didn't notice but I did . I just act like I don't care but inside I'm dying to yell at you what is wrong with ya . Now I know why,thanks to harry for accidently telling me you're texting with someone which is I assume your news girlfriend or boyfriend. So, to stop you from acting you love me , I will ... let you go Liam.. I'm sorry, I have to do this . " he sobbed and get up . I pull his hand and start to kiss him, but he pulled out and said " we are over Liam . Let me go ! " he crying now. I pull him again and hugged him then said " no niall . I love you. I'm sorry. I'm being stupid . Please niall , don't give up on us , we've been built our relationship for 3 years now , please , think again " I said , tears falling down as well .

" then explain to me why you change ?!!!" he said screaming on my chest cause I won't let him go . " sit down and listen alright ? " he nod and I bring him back to the bench. I notice how hot he is . Did he have a fever ? " the reason why I acting distant to you is I cheated on you. I feel guilty . 3 weeks ago , my mom introduced me , her friends daughter to me , and her name is Sophia, she start to come to our house everyday and I accidentally fall in love with her. Then yesterday, I told harry about this and he yelled at me at lunch hall and I'm soo mad so the words that I didn't mean to say come out. I call harry a whore niall! The whole school know now that he put his number at the public library. So that we are fighting , I really didn't mean to say that to him .I'm a horrible person . Then when I come home , my mom gave me an envelope, it is card wedding of Sophia And ugh I don't know that guy named . Totally forgot. Then yesterday I come out towards my mom,saying I have a boyfriend, I thought she will threw me out of the house but she didn't . She accept me . I'm sorry niall . I know what I did to you is really stupendous thing I ever did . I'm really sorry . " I sobbed and niall hug me . His body is shaking now . " Niall ? Are you okay? " I said feeling a bit of weight on my shoulders " yea" he said in weak tone and I know something was up . I let go of him , looking at him wide eyes . He look sooo pale and his lips pale blue so I took off my jacket and put it on Niall , then I carry him towards my car " hold on ni " I said . Then I drive as fast as I can .

3 minutes later , I was outside Niall' house . I carry him and knocked the door " ye- Niall ! "Greg said when he look down at niall . " come in Liam , bring him toward his bed ! " I get in and headed to his room . Then slowly I put him down and pull off his shoe and put a blanket on his body . Greg come in and put a thermometer on niall ears and when it beep , I peek to look at it 39.8 . That was pretty high . " this dude ha ! I told him to not go out but he being stubborn and look what happen . Ugh !" Greg said with worries in his tone . "Guys , I'm fine , no need to worry ! " niall said . " no you are not fine !" Greg and I said at the same time. Niall sigh then said " gave me medicine Greg ! And you Liam , you better come here and cuddle with me ! " did he being serious ? Did he forget what happen at the park?

Harry Pov

Louis keep texting me how sorry he is . It's not his fault , it was my fault . Liam must have slipped that words from his mouth . It's true when we are angry we will saying those words that we aren't supposed to say . I sigh then I text Louis .

To : Loubear

I'm sorry too .

From : Loubear

Oh god . Thanks harry you answered ! I forgive you and you should forgive me too!

To : Loubear

Already . You are right tho about that !

From :Loubear

Did you talk to him ?

To : Loubear

Not yet . But I will talk to him maybe tonight !

From : Loubear

Alright. I hope you guys will be friends again . What are you doing now?

To : Loubear

Waiting for my mom cooking my lunch . I'm hungry . Haha . Hby ?

From : Loubear

Hurm. . . . Want to come over? My mom is working now but she left a lot of food . like sandwiches, bacon and egg , fried rice, and yea we also have a frozen pizza, we just need to put on microwave. That's only you want to come over. I'd like some company.

I smiled . " mom ! Can I eat at my friends house ?" I yelled and then mom said " yea you can ! But be home before 12 ! " I smiled and took my car keys and get inside my car . But wait a minute

To : Loubear

Where is your house ?

From : Loubear

Err . . I don't really know my address but all I could tell is um its 2 blocks away from library.

He really wants to meet me . I smiled at the thought of that. Then I begin to drive . .

7 minutes later

I stop my car in front of the big house. I don't know whether this is his house or not. So I decided to call him .

Louis : H-hello ?

Harry : can you come out of your house ?

Louis : L-Louis s-saw H-harry . C-come i-in. 

Harry : why you stuttering?

Louis : o-oh. L-louis n-nervo-us .

Harry : don't be . I won't bite , you know ?

Louis : y-yea L-Louis know. C-come inside yea

I got out of my car after parking my car perfectly.  I'm ready to meet Louis now . I walk and stopped in front of his door and click the doorbell. And without a minute, there he was , opening the door. 

He look sooo beautiful.  His hair style is fringe , his eyes is like an ocean that I could have been drowning in. " H-harry ?" Louis said . His voice soo angelic . " Hi ! I'm Harry Edward Styles !" I said trying to lighten up the mood . Louis chuckle and said " oops ! " he accidentally rolled his wheelchair in front of me which is causes hit my legs a bit . " sorry . I'm Louis William Tomlinson " we shook hands and I didn't let his hands go . " Let's go inside yea ! " Louis said. I shook my head and leaning my body towards him . Then I started to hug him .  " I'm glad you are the ones who taking my numbers at the library. Thank you soo much Lou . " I said . He rubbed my back and said " H-harry welcome L-Louis guess . And oh ,L-Louis should apologize for what happen to Harrys sister and Harrys dad, Louis should visited Harry and -" I stop him by putting my finger on his lips . " no worries about that Lou . I already forgive you.  " he then hesitate but nod eventually.  I push his wheelchair towards inside . It's really beautiful house.

" your house is nice . So pretty ! But you are the prettiest.  " I said when stopped in front of the dining table  . He blushed and said " i-its L-louis' auntie house . A-auntie is very rich . So a-auntie d-didn't m-mind i-if L-louis  and h-his m-mom s-staying h-here '' I smiled cause how adorable he is . He look soo cute . " H-hazza h-hungry? " he said , I nod and said " very . So where is the food and what do you want to do while we are eating?  '" he rolled his wheelchair towards the microwave, then take out the pizza and sandwiches. 

He took a deep breath and saying something under his breath " what are you doing?  " I said . He blushed again and said " wait a seconds '' he again took a deep breath.  I start to think he had asthma attack but then he smiled " it's the way I calm myself. Wouldn't want to speak third person to you cause it's kinda embarrassing  . " he said while putting all the food in the table . " No . It's not embarrassing at all . It's adorable ! '' I said . He just gave me a weak smile and said " well then , thank you very much for thinking that way ! " he rolled his eyes.  I chuckled , I have a feeling he start to feel comfortable to me . " eat whatever you want hazza. Meanwhile you're eating,  let's play 20 questions! ! " he said excitedly and I took the sandwich and start to chew it . Delicious.  " well , you suggested that so you start first!  " I said .

" what instruments that you can play ? '' he said . I swallow my food and said " a guitar. I'm not really pro at it but still I can play . Now , my turn , what is your favorite colours ? " I said . " urm.  That's hard questions!  '' he said while putting his finger on his chin " come on Lou . It's common questions!  " I said . " I love red but right now my favourite is your eyes colours . Soo pretty.  Lovely eyes that you have hazza ! " it's my turn to blush . Damn Louis . I fell in love with youu soo much now . You are soo adorable.  I said on my own.  I do hope I will be able to say all of those one days to him .

That's it . It's short . I know . Lol. Vote , comment and share this story to everyone! Lol xx

Can I get 3 votes for this chapter?  ~(^.^)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 301 21
Louis Tomlinson: 24 been in a mental asylum from when he was 18 when his parents found him on the floor off the bathroom with his wrist slit. His...
3K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
22.3K 410 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...
246 17 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...