Wicked || larry

By gaysicle

••complete 2015•• ursula lives under the sea with her surprisingly beautiful son. she gives him legs so he ca... More

Description
1. Once Upon a Time
2. On land far, far away
3. Bippity boppity... Oops?
4. Part of your world
5. Oh bother!
6. Mirror mirror
7. You've got a friend in me
8. Be our guest
9. He likes your butt and your fancy hair
10. Fish are friends, not food
11. Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them
12. I want to be a real boy
13. Always let your conscience be your guide
14. Kiss the boy
15. Can you feel the love tonight?
16. The poison chosen specially to kill Kuzco. Kuzco's poison.
17. I won't say I'm in love
18. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
19. I can fly!
21. Poison them! Drown them! Bash them on the head!
22. Things will look better in the morning
23. When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I'm home
24. First we got to create... Da mood
25. I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad.
26. Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty bitty living space!
27. Let's just assume everyone in here doesn't like me
28. You will be alright. There, there.
29. Oo-de-lally
30. He is my Evangeline
31. What do they have against people who are different, anyway?
32. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one
33. Do you trust me?
34. I want my freedom
35. And they lived happily ever after
Index

20. Off with his head!

16.3K 1.2K 1.2K
By gaysicle

Louis is first in his room as they creep in just before the sun rise. Harry knows this is goodbye for a few days while he runs off to be evil and wicked. Louis seems to know it too and the small boy shuffles on his feet, a yawn leaving his pink lips.

"So when you come back your memories will be back," Louis says and Harry nods and scratches the back of his neck.

"Hopefully. Crazy, huh?" Harry says and Louis frowns and he looks up to meet his eyes.

"Can't I come with you? Just to make sure you're okay? What if something goes wrong and you're all alone?" Louis asks and Harry shakes his head and reaches out to gently grab Louis' fingers.

"I need to do this alone but I'll be back soon and then we can figure everything out together," Harry promises. He means all his words too. If his poison and antidote work then he'll make sure that he can get the best of everything. He'll free his mother and he'll keep Louis. The only way he can even have a chance at doing that though is being honest. He's not sure he's ready for that.

"Okay. I'll see you soon then," Louis says sadly. Harry nods and Louis just floats up and plants an innocent kiss to his cheek. "Come back to me please," he whispers and Harry nods.

"I'll always come back to you," Harry promises again. Louis just nods and then he flies out the window and leaves Harry with his thoughts. Out of everything he thought he'd encounter up here he never once thought it'd be an ache in his heart from missing someone when they're not around. That's how he feels. Louis just left and he already misses him.

Harry just sighs as he moves to his closet and he pulls out a small bag they left for him. He slips Louis' magic pixie dust inside and then moves to the washroom and places his vials and the extra ingredients in. Next goes his spell book and then clothes for the days. He slowly moves back to his washroom and stops when he sees a shell necklace on the counter. The whole thing is covered in small shells and he moves forward and gently touches it. It's still wet with water and he notices a small note underneath.

'I miss you everyday. You will know what you have to do when the time comes. -Mother'

Harry just swallows his tears and he doesn't understand. He wanted to do this. He told her he would do this and yet he's not sure. He could kill Brooke probably but will that solve anything anymore? He didn't understand the real world before and now he does and he's learned that the people here don't care.

He slowly picks the necklace off the counter and hooks it around his neck. It sits perfectly and he smiles at his reflection in the mirror. He's Harry and he's a mermaid. He's made to live in the ocean and soon he can go back. He can let his tail out and swim and have no worries. That's what he wants. He wants to go back to no worries and he wants to take Louis with him.

•••

"There you are, fishy, I was wondering if you'd even show up," Bria's voice says as soon as he walks into the clearing. The morning sun is just starting to rise and he rolls his eyes as he shoulders passed her.

"I was getting everything ready and saying goodbye to someone," Harry grumbles. She places her hand on her hip and gives him a blank stare.

"Right. Can't leave Prince Charming without a kiss," she mocks and Harry just turns to her and his eyes show his annoyance.

"Can you stop being so judgemental and rude for like 5 minutes? Just shut up," he seethes and he watches as the colour drains from her face and she quickly shrinks down.

"Sorry."

"Whatever. Where's the person? I hope it's not you because I'd let you die," he spits and she looks hurt but shakes her head, her dark hair falling around her face.

"No. Henry, come out," she calls. Harry watches as a guy so sick looking he appears grey walks out of the trees. Harry just scans him and looks over at Bria.

"This is?"

"Henry. Son of Hades. Thought you'd like him because his current boo is Yanick, son of Yzma. You can share butt stories!" She cheers but the look on her face shows she's not actually excited. Harry just groans and turns away from her, pushing her out of his line of vision.

"I'm Harry. I need you to take this and then I'll revive you after a few days," Harry gets straight to business. He pulls a bottle from his bag and it's filled with water and the four drops of poison are mixed in.

"Yeah she told me. How sick will I get? And what do I get out of this?" He asks. Harry just looks behind him at Bria and then back to Henry.

"What is with you people and thinking you all get something? I want Brooke dead and she wants to kill the kingdom. How about this; you can kill Liam? I won't be upset if he's gone," Harry offers. Henry juts his hip out and raises his brows.

"This poison is already killing all their stupid kids. I want to kill Meg," Henry says.

"Fine. Whatever. Drink it," Harry shoves the bottle in his hands and watches as Henry shrugs and then drinks the whole bottle. He gags at the taste and his eyes water as he passes the empty container back to Harry.

"That tasted horrible. What did you mix it with?" He asks and Harry just shrugs.

"Toilet water. Now we wait!" He claps. Henry sticks his tongue out and gags again.

"You're disgusting! I should kill you, you octopus freak," Henry says. He moves to lunge at him but something draws all their attention.

"No! Don't do that!"

Harry whips around and almost falls over as Michael looks at them with frantic eyes. Harry wants to scream at him to leave but can't before Bria whacks him over the head with a rock.

"What are you doing?!" Harry screeches. He moves forward and shoves her to the ground, watching her fall on her butt. Michaels head is bleeding and Harry's heart is pounding.  "Grab my bag! Right now!" He yells at her. She stands quickly and runs over to retrieve his bag. He quickly opens it as his hands move inside to grab his spell book. A healing spell is in the beginner section which is what he can do.

He quickly finds it with shaking fingers and he rests his hand over the bleeding cut and mumbles the words under his breath. He keeps repeating them until he can finally feel the cut close over and the blood stops running. He picks up his friend and he feels I'll as he stares at his bloodied face.

"What is it?" Henry asks, looking over his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Harry snaps. Bria is also looking at him, her eyes scanning him from head to toe.

"It looks like a boy in the face but the body is a girl," Bria points out. Harry just sighs and leans his friend against a tree. He'll deal with him later but right now he needs to deal with them.

"He's a boy. His names Michael," Harry clarifies and Bria looks back over at him.

"What do we do with him? Kill him?" She asks.

"Off with his head!" Henry jokes and Harry just snorts and looks back over.

"No. We wait for him to wake up and then we make him keep quiet. He could help us. He's the son of Mulan," Harry explains. Bria's eyes go wide and she looks back over at him. Her eyes can't seem to keep away and Harry doesn't like her looking at him.

"You're friends with royalty," she says in awe and Henry narrows his eyes as he scans Harry.

"Suspicious. Who's your boyfriend? Son of Jasmine?" He asks and Harry rolls his eyes as he moves to sit down next to Michael.

"As if that jerk could get with me. My boyfriends Louis, son of Peter Pan," Harry explains and Henry looks over at Bria and shakes his head.

"We're never going to kill anyone. This idiot is connecting with all the high ups," he mutters.

"I hate the rest of them. Can't you just die already?" Harry asks and Henry smirks at him.

"You're sassy. Must get it from your mother," he jokes.

"Harry?" Michaels voice snaps them all back again and Michael jumps when he sees the other two staring at him. He tries to get up and falls, his hands holding his head.

"Watch it, dummy. You're probably concussed," Harry whispers as he picks him up. Michael looks like he wants to cry and he shoves Harry away from him.

"You're evil! You lied to me! What is wrong with you?" Michael shouts. Harry slaps a hand over his mouth to silence him and looks into his eyes.

"You need to be quiet so I can explain. Do you want an explanation?" Harry asks. Michael stills and then slowly nods. Harry removes his hand and waits to see if the boy will run or yell but he doesn't.

"Okay. So as you can probably guess I don't have memory loss. I'm the son of Ursula and I sent myself here to free my mother. In order to do that I have to kill Brooke which isn't sad at all. I've made a poison - you know my 'memory revival potion' - and I'm testing it on good ol' Henry here to see if it works," Harry explains shortly. "Any questions?"

"You're going to kill Brooke?" Michael asks in shock and Harry sighs.

"Technically it's all of you but I happen to actually like you so there's an antidote which you and Louis will get and if your parents cooperate you'll all get," Harry continues and Michael just continues to look horrified.

"You're awful," he cries and Harry immediately feels hurt.

"I am not. Your families are the ones that locked my mother away to die. Your families are the ones that lock all of us away and expect to live your happy, fake lives. Have you ever stopped to think about your history? No one is born evil, Michael, they're made that way. Thanks to your families."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 15.4K 81
Louis loves surfing , he really does , until he doesn't anymore . When he was eighteen he was attacked by a shark , which caused him to lose his leg...
35K 2.1K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
64.1K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...
245K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...