Return;sequel to Memory::lrh

Von conclvsions

"what if the one that got away, returned?" lowercase intended Mehr

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
epilogue
bonus chapter

8

408 28 2
Von conclvsions

indigo,

vanessa and i went to visit your grave today. she never once stopped talking to your tombstone. it made me smile for the first time since you've died. vanessa makes me feel something. nothing near to what i feel for you, but i feel something.

she makes me think hard and long. something that you made me do constantly. i feel like this is the start of moving on. i love you, god i do, but i think its time to start something new, with vanessa.

once in our lifetime there is always a strike of doubt in our relationship, when you feel like its time to move on. indigo, i think its that time for me.

always,
luke

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
366K 11.1K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...