Letters of Redemption ° BUCKY...

By bokuroos

in which he writes letters to his loved one's grave. [bucky barnes x lara roth] [captain america; the winter... More

prologue; his redemption
one; i can't remember
two; who is chanel?
four; the google
five; 'til the end of the line, pal
six; assassin
seven; meeting up with you
eight; sappy
nine; it's crazy
ten; stupidity
eleven; or worse
twelve; forgiveness
thirteen; chaos
fourteen; in the mirror
fifteen; what has society come to?
sixteen; a wanted man
seventeen; trail
eighteen; monster
nineteen; love
note; sequel

three; the winter soldier

5.9K 273 15
By bokuroos

Dear Lara,

This mechanical arm makes me angry. I can't go into any place with metal detectors. They beep loudly, and then I'm asked to leave the premises. And then sometimes I get this urge and I have to calm myself down before I punch the guy with my metal hand.

It's hard.

I have the foggiest of memories about being a well mannered young man, but once rage floods my system it all goes out the window. And I want to destroy and kill everyone in my path. Become the Soldier again. Let that person take over.

He could survive better than I ever could. That man is cold, calculating, and can hide better than anyone I know. Steve would have a helluva time finding me. I'd be nearly invisible.

So, sometimes I do let him guide my actions. Sam and Steve have been losing my trail easier. And that makes me glad.

I'm not ready for what happens after he finds me.

Steve shouldn't be so keen to find out, either.

Sincerely,

James Barnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.4K 37
Trixie, Elena's cousin, is an adopted child of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen but officially she's adopted by Billy Black, moves to Mystic Falls for...
419K 9.5K 53
"You can stay here.. For as long as you want" He nods and a small smile appears on his face which quickly fades away again. He clears his throat and...
53.2K 1.7K 26
❝Like sands through an hourglass, her life fell apart; counting the days until her time ran out.❞ The day Olivia turned nineteen was the day her life...
350K 8.4K 57
When Dean unexpectedly returns from Hell, he and Parker are finally given a chance to explore their newfound feelings. But with her hidden wiccan her...