The Wolf

By spellmoon123

leila was abandoned three weeks after she was born. Left in the hands of the moonlight pack, they decide to t... More

Elemental wolf characters
The begining
When I found her.
Can we keep her!?
Meeting The New Family.
7 Years Later.......
Eight years later.........
What is going on!?
The coma
The elementals
she wakes up.
secrets are revealed
The journey begins.
ATTACKED!!!
Luis
Continuing The Journey
Stella
HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!
Celebration/book promotion
The Prophecy
Exploring the cave
SUMMER!!!!!
update (possible new book)
Fears
The Moon Goddess
Hunters and Nymphs

The cave

3.8K 191 49
By spellmoon123

Warning: There will be alot of p.o.v. switching.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenneth's p.o.v.
At first, it was dark. But as I slowly opened my eyes I saw some type of cave. The old rocks surrounding me giving off a redish, orangeish hue.

In the middle, was a orange pit full of a substance so unfamiliar to me that I couldn't even tell if it was a liquid or a gas or both. And me being curious I reached to put my hand in. Strangely, even though the substance had looked warm, boiling even, it was actually just slightly cold.

Blindly, I moved my hand around the pit unaware of what would await me at the bottom.

Suddenly, I felt something small and solid in the palm of my hand. I curled my hand into a fist holding the object. And when I brought to my face I saw a little crystal charm. It was red on the top and would fade into a golden yellow ,than back to a orangeish red.

And then I passed out.................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's p.o.v.
I woke up with a start. Apparently, I had somehow passed out.

It was then that I looked at my surroundings. I was somehow in the sky. Literally. All I saw around me was clouds and the big blueish white sky. I looked underneath me. I was standing on a cloud.

I noted that there was something bothering my foot so i picked up my foot.

Under my foot was a crystal charm. It was a white color almost transparent. I picked it up.

And I picked it up, I passed out again...................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kesia's p.o.v.
I slowly but soundly opened my eyes in confusion. How was I passed out? I surely remember being awake with the group just a few seconds ago..... I thought.

I looked around at my surroundings. And instead of being in the cave like I thought I was I was in something of a forrest. A magical one I bet. There were a ton of green trees around me. Using my earth I could tell that they were calm and happy. I choose to walk on and to my astonishment, the forrest went on and on.

That was until I came to a clearing. I simply went pass the clearing. Beyond the clearing was a field full of japanese cherry blossom trees. In the middle there was a podium made of vines and was decorated in cherry blossoms. The field had a calm aura just radiating from it.

I came closer to the podium. And on the podium I saw a crystal charm. It had a earthly brown color. I reached out for it. And right when I touched it, I passed out.....................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maxwell's p.o.v. (if you have watched h2o then the scenery may be familier.)
I woke up on a wet rocky floor.
Thats weird I thought last time I checked I wasn't unconscious.

I sat up all around me I saw a room made of rock. But there was a hue of aqua blue coming from a room lead by stairs on thier way down. I followed the flight of stairs down to a grotto that seems to be connected to the ocean due to the sand I see at the bottom of the transparent blue, water.

Suddenly, I see something glowing in the sand so I do the only thing there is to do. I dived into the water. I pat my hand on the sand blindly as a feel something small in my hand.

I jumped out of the water. Then I opened my hand to find a dark green and blue crystal.
And then I passed out..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leila's p.o.v.
I slowly woke up. And found myself in a galaxy full of hues of red,blue,purple,pink,and green. To add on, I was able to breathe. It was cool and a little frigtning.

Shouldn't I be with the rest of the group? I thought.
Suddenly, I grew scared.

"STELLA! STELLA WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" I yelled.
"I'm here i'm here gosh you don't have to yell." My panic died down.

"Sorry."

I walked around. Wondering what this place might be. I then turned towards stella.

"Did you know about this? And where are the rest of my friends?" I questioned.

She anwsered " No I didn't know. All I knew was that this was an ancient cave that was part of an old prophecy that never came true until now." "Really? Could you tell me it?" I asked with wonder and curiosity.

"The problem is that it was so old every one forgot it. All we know is that its about five people with five elements coming together to defeat someone."

"Oh"

I started to walk around. And then suddenly, I saw a glowing charm. And then before I could find it, my necklace started to glow and transform.

It was simply beautiful. In place of the locket was a white crystal necklace. And attached to the necklace was a gold charm of a cresent moon and star.

But then suddenly I fell and started to lose consciousness. That last thing I heard were stella's screams as I fell into a dark abyss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
So sorry about not updating. And I shall if you don't mind list the reasons:
* getting eeady for a play
*getting grades up
*helping a friend whos grandpa just died a week ago
*waiting for a letter from ocsa (school of arts)
*making a script for a group called expect respect.
*and many more....
Any who here is a picture of the elementals necklaces (besides leila's of course)

Also, please do not ask me to update!! My anwser will always be the same: I will update as soon as I can!!

Now that thats done I hope you guys have a great day!
Bye!
~Krystal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.8K 18
When a male werewolf turns eighteen he can choose a mate. Mostly they choose she-wolves, but sometimes they choose a human. Six years later Brooklyn...
227K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
63 22 18
This is the first story in the Elemental Wolf Series. Kalama Edwards spent her childhood being alone. Despite being the only child to her packs, Alph...
19.6K 850 37
I'm 18 years old and I've joined the military, I'm a werewolf. Yes werewolves are real. There's packs across the world. Each pack has an Alpha and/or...