Breathless (RaStro)(Lesbian R...

By teardrop_godess

Rhian Ramos was excited to start her school at the most prestigious University in the Philippines... but then... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Ice Queen
Chapter 2 - Sensation
Chapter 3- Mirage
Chapter 4 - Temptation
Chapter 5- Delusion
Chapter 6 - Seduction
Chapter 8 - Perception
Chapter 9 - Aggression
Chapter 10 - Addicted
Chapter 11 - Soaring
Chapter 12 - Serenity
Chapter 13 - Possession
Chapter 14 - Longing
Chapter 15 - Burning
Chapter 16 - Dreaming
Chapter 17 - Turning
Chapter 18 - Conviction
Chapter 19 - Light
Chapter 20 - Haunted
Chapter 21 - Agony
Chapter 22 - Green House
Chapter 23 - Parting
Chapter 24 - Moving on
Chapter 25 - Astonishing
Chapter 26 - Believing
Chapter 27 - Avoiding
Chapter 28 - Smiling
Chapter 29 - Raining
Chapter 30 - Walking
Chapter 31 - Confusing
Chapter 32 - Something
Author's Note (Must Read)
Chapter 33 - Spending
Chapter 34 - Rain
Chapter 35 - Past and Present
Chapter 36 - Kill for Love
Chapter 37- Revealed
Chapter 38 - Sinful Desire
Chapter 39 - The Last Breath
Chapter 40 - Breathless (END)

Chapter 7 - Desire

5.5K 190 18
By teardrop_godess

RHIAN's POV

I woke up naked on Glaiza's Bed... di pa rin ako makapaniwala sa nangyari... my sensitive part down in my thighs...hurts... but I'm feeling satisfied...

I cant find my clothes... kaya binalot ko na lang ang sarili ko sa kumot... tatayo na sana ako...ng biglang... bumukas ang pinto..

RHIAN: Glaiza...

GLAIZA: Rhian... you haven't eaten anything... from breakfast and now lunch... here...I brought you something...

RHIAN: Uhh... si..sige...thank you...

GLAIZA: Have some of this... its good for you to stay healthy...

RHIAN: Thank you for the food...

GLAIZA: your welcome... may masakit ba sayo

RHIAN: Ahhh...a little bit...medyo masakit lang between my thighs....

GLAIZA; I see... so what now... you already had sex with me... do you want to stop it here... you know that I cant give you a girlfriend relationship...

RHIAN: Uhhh...well I'm not asking for that... I just want you to stay with me...

GLAIZA: Being possessive is not your thing Rhian...

RHIAN; Kahit na... I just want you... I don't know... I really cant get enough of you... I want you more... I've never felt this way before... the emptiness that I felt for all the years of my life... pinunan mo ito... at di ko kakayaning pakawalan ka

GLAIZA: I see...so then finish your breakfast... lets take a shower...

RHIAN: Huh...maliligo tayo

GLAIZA: you want me right...grab every opportunity that you have...

RHIAN; Uhhh...

GLAIZA: Lets go..

RHIAN: Uhhhh...si...sige...

We went to the bath room and she took off all her clothes... her jaw-dropping body makes me tremble from pleasure...

Staring at her makes me crazy...she's like a drug that I cant resist...

She turns on the shower... and our body was rubbing each other... she kissed my neck...and started smelling me...

GLAIZA: Your alluring Rhian...

Her husky voice invades my ear... para na naman akong nalalantang gulay... it was a sensual bath...her hands were all over my body...caressing and rubbing my sensitive parts...

I was almost catching my breath...hanggang sa natapos kaming dalawa...

GLAIZA: Wear this...I'm taking you to my sanctuary

RHIAN; Sanctuary...

GLAIZA; My own place ...

RHIAN: Ahhh..ehhh...sige...

It was a black dress... too sexy if I will describe it... she was waiting for me outside...

RHIAN; Im done...

GLAIZA: Lets go...

She looks stunning...she was wearing black sleeves and a gray pants... her body still stands out whatever she wears...

Paglabas namin nakakita ako ng limousine... gosh...this is my first time seeing this.,..

GLAIZA: Hop in...Rhian...

RHIAN: AHhh...yeah... I will...

Pumasok kami at nanatiling tahimik si Glaiza sa byahe... she got her legs cross and almost has this expression of being too far away from everyone...

I want to know more... what is her darkest identity... I don't care if I stumble on it... one thing that I know is...

I want Glaiza...to be by my side...

Nakarating na kami sa isang bahay... it was full of roses ... napakaganda...

GLAIZA: Come with me...

RHIAN; Ahhh...sige...

Pagpasok namin sa bahay... I saw a portrait ... her family portrait...it must have been lonely for her...living alone...without her parents...para akong naiiyak

GLAIZA: If you will take pity on me... save it Rhian...I don't need it...

RHIAN; I ...I am sorry...

GLAIZA: Don't worry...I'm used to this life... come...I will take you to the room that I've locked away for so many years...

RHIAN: Uhh...sige...

She holds my hand and gently rubs it against her...

GLAIZA: I've never open this door since the death my parents... it gives bad memories...that not all the things that I want to...will never be mine

RHIAN; Uhhh...Glaiza

Parang may kumirot sa puso ko ng maramdaman ko ang lungkot nya...

GLAIZA: I will open it now...

Binuksan nya ang pinto at bumungad sa akin ang napakadaming portrait... it's a painting room...

Parang buhay ang mga obra... animoy nangungusap sa mga mata ko... di ko alam kung bakit.. I have been taken into another world...

RHIAN: Ang ganda...

GLAIZA: Admiring the beauty... a beauty that has faded...

RHIAN: Ikaw ba ang may gawa ng lahat ng ito...

GLAIZA: Yes... I am...

RHIAN: Wow... its magnificent... I've never seen anything like it... your great in everything... you can do everything...and achieve everything...ahhhh...

Nagulat ako ng bigla nya ako niyakap mula sa likuran...

GLAIZA; The moment you stumble to me... is the moment that I have been crazy to own you... I wish I did not touch you from the very first palce... coz everything I care about disappears in my own hands... I will be selfish...I need you but do not wish for my affection... I can no longer love... nor to be love by someone like you... this is more a sexual desire Rhian... I need you... and I know that you want me to...

Di ko alam kung bakit... pero may kaunting takot na namumuo sa akin... pero buong pagkatao ko ang sumisigaw na hindi ko sya kayang iwan... she's in prison of her own darkness...

And that I wish that I could pull her out of it... If I want to help her I will embrace darkness as well...

Humarap ako sa kanya at hinawakan ang pisngi nya...

RHIAN: Do whatever you want... I am all yours......Yours alone...

GLAIZA: Rhian...

RHIAN: Own me... savor me... succumb me with your burning desire... I don't mind if what will you do to me... I just want you to share the pain inside you...

GLAIZA: This is why we needed each other.. the pain and the pleasure... a two co-existing emotions ready to explode...

RHIAN: I need you...at totoo yun...

GLAIZA: I will not be gentle anymore... I want you even more...

RHIAN: then do it... faster...harder and rougher...

Di ko alam kung saan nanggaling ang mga sinasabi ko...

Nababaliw na ata ako... di ko na kilala ang sarili ko...

Glaiza kissed me passionately ...unti unti nyang inalis ang aking mga damit...

She kissed me like there's no tomorrow... she bit my lip... and suck my tongue...

Ohh gosh this is what excites me...

RHIAN: Ahhnnnnnnn...ahhhh...more...

She sucked the skin on my neck...and continue to lick me down... she savors my nipples and licked it rougher ...I can hear her groan...while she played with my nipples using her teeth...

She spread my legs and teased my cl*t...

RHIAN: Ohh shit.... Glaiza.. don't do that... I'm begging you give it to me now...

GLAIZA: Don't order me what to do Rhian...I told you I am not the submissive type...

She slowly licks my pussy...

RHIAN: Ahhhnnnnnnnnnnn... ohhh..shit...

GLAIZA: your dripping wet... I will savor you... till I want too... even morning comes again... I will own you... your ...woman hood... your sensitive parts...there all mine...and mine alone

RHIAN: Then...savor me more... do it more Glaiza...

GLAIZA; *smirks*

Bigla nya akong ginalaw and she positioned me facing the headboard...

GLAIZA: I'm going to fuck you from behind...so be ready for it...

RHIAN: Uhhh...hah...what...

GLAIZA: Hold onto the head board... coz I'll make you crazy ... Part your legs Rhian...

RHIAN: Uhhh... ok...

I moved my legs parted from each other...she holds my hips and started to lick my pussy...from behind... gosh...bakit mas matindi ang sensation na ito...

My pussy was twitching...including my butt... her tongue movements makes me weak... I cant support my body on my knees...this is too much...

RHIAN: Ahhnnnnnnnnnnnn...ahhhh...Glaiza....

GLAIZA: Your so wet... you never disappoint me...mmmmmm

She suck my wet pussy...and I was trembling hard...

Naramdaman kong ipinasok nya ang dalawang daliri nya sa aking perlas....

RHIAN: Ahhnnnnnnnnnnnn...ohhh shit...

She thrusts it deep inside me... again and again...over and over...swirling it inside me even more...I am lost...

I am absorbing this overwhelming pleasure ... mind blowing ...and body wrecking pleasure...

I was holding back my legs to control my imminent orgasm...but I can't ...I'm starting to give in to this pleasure... her fingers poking me deeply moving it roughly inside me...

I am helpless... I am hers...only hers... this is her dominance...and I am under her spell...

Tears spring into my eyes... this is so intense... this is making me explode...

GLAIZA: That's it Rhian...be ready to explode...

RHIAN: Ahhhnn.nnnnnnnnnnn...Glaiza....ahhhhh...

I exploded like a time bomb in front of her...again and again... as she licks me down once more... she was like a hungry predator...

RHIAN: Ahhhhnnnn...hah...hah...hah...glaiza....glaiza....

I was screaming loudly as my orgasm rips me apart...burning like a wild fire...consuming every flesh that I have...

My body was beating like a heart... I felt that I am a human heart pulsing and feeling the pleasure that Glaiza...gave me...

Glaiza... consumed all my senses... my body...

She owns me more than anyone else...

We're both exhausted as we were lying down in a white cloth...

Sweating and catching our breath...

Naked and our body are together...

Is this my real desire...

The sexual touch without the emotions of being loved...

VkdP�O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 12K 44
Rival Series 1 -Completed-
298K 442 150
I don't own this story credits to the rightful owner 🔞
379K 559 100
This story is not mine credits to the rightful owner. 🔞
78.4K 125 45
I don't own this story Credits to the rightful owner 🔞