Chapter 7 - Desire

RHIAN's POV

I woke up naked on Glaiza's Bed... di pa rin ako makapaniwala sa nangyari... my sensitive part down in my thighs...hurts... but I'm feeling satisfied...

I cant find my clothes... kaya binalot ko na lang ang sarili ko sa kumot... tatayo na sana ako...ng biglang... bumukas ang pinto..

RHIAN: Glaiza...

GLAIZA: Rhian... you haven't eaten anything... from breakfast and now lunch... here...I brought you something...

RHIAN: Uhh... si..sige...thank you...

GLAIZA: Have some of this... its good for you to stay healthy...

RHIAN: Thank you for the food...

GLAIZA: your welcome... may masakit ba sayo

RHIAN: Ahhh...a little bit...medyo masakit lang between my thighs....

GLAIZA; I see... so what now... you already had sex with me... do you want to stop it here... you know that I cant give you a girlfriend relationship...

RHIAN: Uhhh...well I'm not asking for that... I just want you to stay with me...

GLAIZA: Being possessive is not your thing Rhian...

RHIAN; Kahit na... I just want you... I don't know... I really cant get enough of you... I want you more... I've never felt this way before... the emptiness that I felt for all the years of my life... pinunan mo ito... at di ko kakayaning pakawalan ka

GLAIZA: I see...so then finish your breakfast... lets take a shower...

RHIAN: Huh...maliligo tayo

GLAIZA: you want me right...grab every opportunity that you have...

RHIAN; Uhhh...

GLAIZA: Lets go..

RHIAN: Uhhhh...si...sige...

We went to the bath room and she took off all her clothes... her jaw-dropping body makes me tremble from pleasure...

Staring at her makes me crazy...she's like a drug that I cant resist...

She turns on the shower... and our body was rubbing each other... she kissed my neck...and started smelling me...

GLAIZA: Your alluring Rhian...

Her husky voice invades my ear... para na naman akong nalalantang gulay... it was a sensual bath...her hands were all over my body...caressing and rubbing my sensitive parts...

I was almost catching my breath...hanggang sa natapos kaming dalawa...

GLAIZA: Wear this...I'm taking you to my sanctuary

RHIAN; Sanctuary...

GLAIZA; My own place ...

RHIAN: Ahhh..ehhh...sige...

It was a black dress... too sexy if I will describe it... she was waiting for me outside...

RHIAN; Im done...

GLAIZA: Lets go...

She looks stunning...she was wearing black sleeves and a gray pants... her body still stands out whatever she wears...