In the Naruto world, where th...

AnnabelleRaen tarafından

Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, a... Daha Fazla

In the Naruto world, where there aren't any cookies
Enter Kuroi, to Konoha
I'm in Konoha. Be Jealous.
Duckbutt, Kitsune and Bubblegum...what could go wrong?
A friend arrives! *Insert drum roll*
A/N
Getting slightly off-topic,ne?
Zabuza and Haku
Kuroi
Training Days...Such a drag
Saving the S-ranks
The first experience-agonizing
Gaara
Revelation
The Chuunin Exams and a sleepover
The Chuunin Exams- Phase One
The Forest of Death
A/N
Inside the Forest
Training Start
Kuroi's Releases
The Preliminaries
The Preliminaries' Second Battle
The Akatsuki ---SIDE STORY---
The Akatsuki --NO LONGER A SIDE STORY--
Back to Konoha
A/N
Meeting Again
Naruto's Pain
Because weird things just happen like that
Final Battle...and an Extra
Another thing to think about...
Revival
Saviour
Titans in Konoha?! Oh, it's just you, Akira...
A/N
Oreo-chi-moo-moo goes on a field trip
Azazeal
Flying Crayons will rule!
I have no idea what to call this chapter
A little Holiday
For your Entertainment
Enter Sai Clan Leaders...and potential SasuNaru....WHAT?
The Loyard Clan Leader
Because of boredome
Name of Chapter Here--> _____
Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 1
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 2
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 3
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 4
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Lend me your ears [END]

Inside her mind

28.6K 958 921
AnnabelleRaen tarafından

The pain was agonizing. Time seemed to have stopped, with me screaming. The pain eventually subsided and I found myself in a familiar dark room. This room, I had seen it many times in my dreams when I speak to Tori, but never before was there a cage in it. Or was there?

"Tori?" I called.

"Yes, Master?" came the response. I wrinkled my nose.

"'Master'? Why would you call me that?" I asked. Tori's sigh could be heard as if coming from all sides.

"Because you are my master in this world. In the other world, I am nothing but a voice in your head. In this world, I am known as Lucifer, the Lord of the Underworld." he replied. I nodded. The voice in my head turned out to be the King of Hell. Completely normal, right? Wait...what?

"Uh...okay...? And how does this make me your 'master'?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"You're taking this really well, for a human." He said. I glared at nothing in particular.

"Dude, answer the question, wouldya? And where are you? I hate glaring at someone I can't see." I snapped. He laughed again, and there was a red light in front of me, in a kind of swirly firey look. (Did that make sense?) Then, in front of me was a guy clad in black. He had piercing silver eyes and jet black hair. He kneeled in front of me and held my hand in his.

"I, Lucifer Crosszeria, have pledged my loyalty to you, Master." he said. I just stood there, very miffed.

"Uh...so...where did Tori come from?" I asked. He chuckled and rose from his position at my feet. He was taller than me. Grr.

"My true name was not to be said in that world, but now we are here, everything will be known. You are Kuroi Chiyo, bound by an immortal curse to be the master of Lucifer Crosszeria, because of your strength, wisdom and honesty. Mostly strength. You pack a serious punch." he added, trying to lighten the mood. It worked, and I giggled a bit.

"So... My name means Eternal Darkness and I am the master of the devil, who is inside me, because of my personality which, being what it is, has made me immortal?" I summed it up. He looked shocked, and then sheepish.

"If I said that this would have been over much faster." he chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. I smirked.

"Um...Lucifer?" I said, trying out his name. He smiled.

"Yes, Master?" he asked. I grinned.

"This is an order from you Master." I said. He stood up straight, waiting.

"Don't call me 'master'." I said, and his shoulders sagged.

"That's it?" he asked. I nodded. Grinning, he pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

"How exactly did I end up being immortal and your master?" I asked. His body went rigid and he let me go from the hug. He sat down in a chair that I know for sure wasn't there before. (Or was it?) He motioned for me to come and sit next to him, and I did.

"You were originaly from this world." he said. I gasped and he gave me a look that said 'don't interrupt.' I nodded, and he continued.

"Your name, Eternal Darkness was chosen due to your immortality, and your natural dark personality that shows up every now and then. Ever feel like you just want to hit someone until they turn into dust?" I nodded.

"That's your true personality. Well, not really, only when you're angry. You could almost say you're bipolar," he grinned.

"Your mother, Akai Chiyo, was a very cheerful person, and loved your father very much. Your father, Zero Gasai had killed many, endangering any thoughts of having a family. He was a cold hearted person, towards everyone but your mother, when he met her. I, as the King of Hell as you so nicely put it, watched them, the strange couple, who lived alone in the woods. They were attacked by bandits, and your father protected your mother, who barely escaped with her life, and another. You. You weren't born yet, but already you were hunted down for ransoms or revenge for your father's deeds. Even as a Devil, I couldn't bear to see the child of such an interesting yet odd couple simply die. It was just for entertainment, when I sent you to the other world, but then after being around you, your personality was just too intriguing to leave alone; happy, carefree, yet under that was darkness and coldheartedness to those who harmed your loved ones. I must admit, you never had many friends, but Kago is there, as well as Akira, and you deemed them worthy, so I approved. I have spoken to Akira, told him everything, as a test of friendship, you could say. Even after knowing, he really didn't mind, but thought it was, and I quote; 'That's pretty freakin' awesome!'. Never before have I gotten that response from a human, but as your friend, why am I not surprised?" he chuckled.

I poked him and glared playfully at the last bit, while still processing what he told me.

"Wait, what about my eyes?" I asked. He grinned.

"My gift to you, Master. You've probably noticed how they change colour. That's when it shows you emotions." he said. I glowered.

"These eyes had made me lose a family. A gift? More of a curse." I said coldly. His grin faltered, and was replaced by a softer, more comforting smile.

"If you didn't know pain, do you really think you would be where you are today?" he asked in a soothing voice. He pulled me into another hug, and I leaned into him.

"It's okay, Master. Let everything out." he said, and I snapped. The wall I had built up for ten years was crumbling, and I cried my heart out, ranting my feelings to him. He seemed to understand my pain, and looked as if he was hurting as well. I sobbed into him, as he stroked my head, playing with my hair every now and them, humming soothing melodies into my ear. After what felt like a few years, my tears stopped, and I sniffled. He pulled back to look at me and tried to stifle a laugh. Grinning, he flicked my forehead.

"You look like a wreck, Master." he said. I pouted and poked his arm.

"Shaddup." I said, smiling. Then, something hit me. I stood up and he gave me a confused look.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"Two days on the outside, ten minutes here." he answered, grinning at my shocked face. My jaw dropped to the floor and I rushed about the room, pacing.

"What do I do? Two days! Why the hell was I in here two days?" I asked, turning to him. He grinned and shrugged.

"Your mind works in strange ways, Master." he said.

"I'm the Devil, I've seen many humans' thoughts, but yours are the most interesting and...complex." he said, smirking. I glared playfully at him.

"You're changing the subject." I said, folding my arms. He shrugged.

"Would you like to leave?" he asked. I nodded.

"Very well, but I must come with you." he said. I looked at him and cocked my head to the side, confused.

"You can do that?" I asked. He nodded and grinned.

"I can, and I will." he replied, before I saw a white light (No, she didn't die) and then the white walls of a hospital room. I looked around and saw Lucifer at the foot of the bed, smiling, and I tried to get up, but was stopped by something holding onto my hands. I looked down to see Akira on one side, and Kago lying on the other. Smiling, I pulled my hand from under him and rubbed his head, making him wake up. He looked at me with wide eyes and jumped on the bed, licking me all over. Akira woke, and glomped me.

"Kuroi, you okay? Did he do anything?" he asked me. I laughed and shook my head, pointing to Lucifer.

"How about you ask him?" I said, hugging Akira, who smiled at me then turned to Lucifer.

"You told her?" he asked, and Lucifer nodded.

"Everything." he replied. Kago licked me again, and Akira squeezed me. I then remembered something.

*Naruto.* I called. There was a crash downstairs, and Naruto's voice.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" he yelled, footsteps could be heard coming up the stainrs and Lucifer growled and slapped Akira's hand off of my shoulder, pushed him away, and took Akira's place. I giggled as Akira growled and stood at the edge of my bed. The door burst open and Naruto jmuped onto the bed and tackled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged him back, as he glomped me.

*Kuroi-chan, you okay? What happened? Why did you faint? You sure you're okay? Who's he? Did he do anything? I'll kill him if he did. He did, didn't he? I'll kill him!* he thought all at once, and he nuzzled into me. I grinned and ruffled his hair.

*Naruto, shut up! Not so many questions at once!* I said, laughing. He sat up and kissed me.

(No worries, not a mouth on mouth kiss, it was a friendly sibling kiss on the cheek. Perverted readers. >;] )

This, or course, earned gasps all around the room, which I ignored and kissed him back. Akira rubbed me on the head and Lucifer hugged me from behind, Kago was draped across my arm, and Naruto was still nuzzling into me. All in all, I would say I looked like a bundle.

"Ahem." came Kakashi's voice, as Sasuke and Sakura pulled Naruto away from me. He grinned up at them as they glared at him, and then Lucifer squeezed me tighter, catching everyone's attention. They tensed up, staring at him. I sighed.

"Guys, it's fine, really. This is Lucifer, my..." I trailed off, not sure how to introduce him.

"I am a friend of Kuroi." he said in a monotone. I take it he won't be as cheerful as before when he's out of my mind. They stared at him, then me then him, then me again.

"If you guys keep staring, I'll rip your throats out." I threatened. They looked away, except for Naruto, who was still staring, but with a less aggressive gaze. I smiled and leaned into Lucifer's hug, earning a few glances and/or glares. Kakashi spoke up first.

"Kuroi, what happened back there?" he asked. I smiled at him.

"Kakashi, I just found out my last name." I said proudly. My team's gazes snapped up to me.

"I must tell Sarutobi first, though. He needs to hear this. You guys can come as well. You probably have the right to know." I said, getting up. The nurse pushed me back down on the bed, almost getting her hand chopped off bu Lucifer, before I held my hand up to stop him.

"Y-You shouldn't be going anywhere, you fainted, you should rest." She said. I sighed, getting up.

"I'm fine, see? I was just informed of a few things in a rather crude manner." I said, glaring at Lucifer, who held his hands up in an apologetic gesture. Walking out of the room, with my friends, I looked around for my clothes, as they had -unnecessarily- put me in a white hospital gown.

Lucifer appeared infront of my with my clothes, and with Akira and Kago, we went to the bathroom to put them on and talk about my past. As we went in, I bonked Akai on the head.

"Holy mother of god, what was that for?" he asked, anime crying.

"For not telling me you knew Lucifer. At least say that you had met him in a dream or something, but don't freakin hide it from me." I said, pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

Lucifer chuckled and I turned to him.

"And you! God knows how long we've been here, but it had to have been long enough for you to tell me this stuff." I scolded. He looked down, finding his feet fascinating, and then looked up at me...with the puppydog eyes.

"Fuck. That's unfair and you know it." I muttered, as he helped me into my outfit. Akira sighed and came over to help us with the ribbons. Neither of us were good at ribbons. Makes sense, he's been in me for twelve years. Sighing, I turned around whenever I was told, and let Akira do the rest. Lucifer gave me an orb and told me it was like Sarutobi's crystal ball. I shrugged and took it. When I did, my appearance changed. My hair got shorter at the back, leaving me with longs locks of hair at the front on each side. I was pretty happy, cause I looked freakin epic, so no complaining was heard.

THAT'S LUCIFER :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------>

DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, DID YA? HEHE

ANYWAYYY, NEXT TIME, SHE'LL BE MEETING GAARA!!! GO PANDA-CHAN, FEND THEM OFF WITH COOKIES :)

AFTER SAYING THAT, I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED.

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.1K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
191K 4.3K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...
3K 107 12
Life here's been pretty good lately, I got a new apartment (since the last one got blown to smitherings), been going on plenty of missions here latel...
13.5K 613 31
I wrote this back in 2016, read at your own risk😂 "As you all know, I said that I've got some goals to accomplish in this world, and I've already fi...