The New Family Member (Bat fa...

By DC_Writer_E

Emily is just a normal girl who moved to Gotham City two days ago. She meets Nightwing and Robin and then dis... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Tag
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Another Tag
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE
Extra chapter
Chapter 55
UPDATE
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
I WILL UPDATE
THE NEW FINCH SUIT + UPDATE
Emily's Birthday Party

Chapter 10

5.9K 161 88
By DC_Writer_E

{Emily POV}

"Let's prank Dick and Tim at the same time." He whispered into my ear. I smirked back at him.

"Let's do this." I said and he nodded.

"Hmm let's just keep it simple and put a bucket filled with water on your door and when they enter your room the bucket will fall and wet them both. I'll get the bucket and you replace stuff that can't get wet away from your door." He said and I nodded. I moved all my furniture and he came back with a bucket full of ice cold water. I looked up to him.

"Really you even went out to get some ice?" I said and he chuckled. He placed the bucket on my door that was slightly open and told me to yell Tim and Dick's names with a very angry voice.

"Wait what if Jason or someone else comes in?" I said to him and he chuckled even more.

"Then the prank worked but not on the right person." He said and I nodded.

"Wait I'll get Jason just to be sure." I said and he picked the bucket from my door. I went to the living room and tried to hold my laugh in. I saw Dick, Tim and Jason watching something. I looked very angry at Dick and Tim and pulled Jason's arm.

"My room now." I whispered in his ear and he looked wide eyed at me.

"No not that!" I said and he chuckled.

"Maybe next time." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and pulled him away from Dick and Tim who were really confused. I took him up to my room and knocked on the door.

"Damian is it safe?" I said.

"Yes you can come in." He said and I opened the door and saw Damian still holding the bucket filled with water and ice. Jason looked at Damian and he eyed the door and then at the bucket. He let out a long ooooohhhh and stood in front of my bed so that he was facing my door.

"But why didn't you prank me?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"You did nothing wrong." I said and he nodded.

"Time for some pranking." Damian said and I nodded.

"DICK, TIM, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. MY ROOM NOW!" I yelled very angry could her them running from my room. They opened the door and the bucket full of ice and water fell on them. I could hear them yell and the bucket self fell on Tim's head perfectly. Damian, Jason and I were laughing our asses off and Tim and Dick were still standing there and were shivering from the cold water. Dick looked angry at Jason and he lifted his hand up.

"It was all her idea." He said and I smirked.

"So I guess that means that you've forgiven us." Tim said and I nodded. I can't stay mad at them, who can?

"Then give us a hug." Dick said and started walking towards me with Tim. I started backing up and saw that I had no escape. They ran to me but Jason and Damian got in the way.

"EMILY RUN!" Damian yelled so I ran past them down to the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Alfred help Dick and Tim are after me!" I said and when he was about to speak Dick and Tim appeared wet with Jason and Damian.

"No saving yourself Emily." Dick said they all smirked except for Alfred. I looked for an escape and saw the door that let to the garden I went through that door and didn't see them again. I looked around me and it was really beautiful but I couldn't enjoy it because the boys were nowhere to be seen. I then saw Tim appear in front of me and started walking towards me. I then looked to my left and right side and saw Damian and Jason. I started running back to the door and saw that Dick stood in front of it. I found and exit between Dick and Jason and went for it. I managed to get out and they all started running after me. I kept running and ended at the pool.

"Jerks." I whisper as I realised that they have fooled me. I turned around and saw Tim, Jason and Damian facing me and started walking towards me. I started backing up and stopped when I reached the edge of the pool.

"GET HER!" Tim yelled and they ran after me. I tried to jump over them but Tim held my foot and suddenly they all started hugging me.

"Let me go!" I said struggling.

"Nah we're good." Jason said and I was still struggling when suddenly I saw Dick running towards us.

"Uhm guys." I said and they all ignored me.

"Guys." I said again and they kept ignoring me.

"GUYS. DANGER ON 6 O'CLOCK!" I said and they all turned around but it was too late. Dick pushed us with himself in the pool and we fell in the water all hugging. They let go of me and I started swimming for the top and when I reached it I gasped for air. I swam to the edge of the pool and when I looked up and saw Bruce with Alfred who were holding a bunch of towels standing at the edge of the pool laughing. The boys reached the surface too and started laughing.

"So I'm guessing everything is alright?" Bruce asked and we all nodded.

"There was nothing wrong between us Emily right?" Jason said and put an arm over me. Dick, Tim and Damian looked very angry at him.

"Hey don't play so innocent you were in this too!" I said and he blushed.

"Let's get you out of here before you get sick." Bruce said and I went out first. Instead of giving me the towel he wrapped it around me. I smiled when I looked back at him. I went inside to my room and changed into my pyjama's. I went to the movie room and watched 'Mean Girls'. I enjoyed the movie but saw it so many times I kind of stopped watching it halfway. I took out my phone and just looked at the screen. I didn't have any friends.

"One day I will have one." I said. Since I was a child my fake parents used to never let me out of the house or bring friends over. They just kept saying that they'll use my secrets against me. They were part right but also part wrong. I met so many friends but they stopped talking to me because of my parents. I opened my phone and started going through my apps. I then caught my eye on the camera icon on my iPhone.

"Hmm one selfie won't hurt." I said and opened the app. I turned my phone around since it was dark and needed a flash. I snapped the picture and when I looked at it I saw that Nightwing was on the background with Robin, both smiling.

"Dang I look good." I heard Nightwing say and I turned around. He was smiling but I couldn't see him that good. I tried looking closer.

"If you come anymore closer you'll feel a pair of lips on yours." He said and I backed up quickly.

"Sorry couldn't see ya." I said blushing and he chuckled.

"Hmm this would be a good game." Robin said and turned the tv off.

"Let's play blindmans buff!" He said and I agreed.

"Okay I'll start." Nightwing said and he started spinning around and I left my phone on the couch and ran to one of the corners. I tried to stay as quiet as possible when Nightwing started looking.

"Emily I know you're in that corner." He said and chuckled. Dang. I started walking away from the corner without making any sounds when suddenly I bumped into Robin. Nightwing heard that and I heard his feet coming closer and closer. I started running and so did he. I then heard him falling on the ground and I laughed.

"What the hell Robin!" He said and Robin chuckled.

"You only go after the girl. Try and catch me." He said and started running. Nightwing ran after him and caught him.

"Oh Emily where are you?" He sung. I tried to say as quiet as possible but he caught me and lifted me up in the air.

"ROBIN HELP ME!" I yelled and Robin kicked him in the shin. Nightwing let go of me and I turned on the light. I heard them both yell.

"MY EYES!" I heard Nightwing say.

"Wait, do you guys have night vision installed in your masks?" I said and Nightwing started scratching the back of his neck.

"Eh, Maybe." He said and I looked angry at him.

"Cheater!" I said and he chuckled. Robin looked at the clock on the wall and said he needed to go. I nodded and he left. I picked my phone up without realising that Nightwing was still here and sat down looking at it.

"What's wrong?" He said as he sat next to me.

"Never mind it's nothing. Let's get something to eat." I said and stood up but he grabbed my arm and made me sit back again.

"We aren't going anywhere until you say what is bothering you." He said and I sighed.

"It's just that I never had any friends and when I did my parents used to always scare them away. I do have you guys and I can't thank the world enough for that but I never had a girl as a friend. See it's just stupid." I said and he insisted.

"No it isn't, you deserve a friend and I know just the person for that. Wait here I'll be back." He said and jumped out of the window. I waited and minutes later he came back.

"Get ready because you are going eating with Barbara Gordon. You know, the girl you got ready with for the ball." He said and I hugged him.

"Thank you Nightwing." I said and he hugged me back.

"But how did you do this all so fast." I asked him.

"Barbara is a good friend of Dick." He said and I nodded.

"Well I'll see you next time." He said and jumped out of the window.

"Still not using a door I see." I said to myself.

"Still heard that." I could hear him say. I chuckled and went to Dick's room. I knocked on the door.

"One second." He said and a minute later he opened the door and I hugged him.

"Thank you for the night with Barbara." I said and he chuckled.

"Everything for my little sister." He said hugging me back.

"Now put on what you like because you two are going to a normal snack bar and Robin is going to make sure that no one bothers you two." He said and I nodded. I went to my room and put on a grey crop top with black high wasted jeans and grey shoes (If you want to see her look check this link http://www.glamour.com/images/fashion/2015/12/2016-it-girl-style-icon-kaia-gerber-h724.jpg but remember the girl in the picture isn't Emily). I went downstairs and saw Tim and Jason eating.

"Wow Emily, you look beautiful. But maybe on thing." Tim said.

"What?" I said chuckling.

"Please wear your hair down." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said and pulled out my hair tie. I corrected my hair and when Jason looked up from is food he almost choked on it. He looked at me wide eyed.

"Are you sure it's only girls?" He said and I chuckled.

"What scared that I'll bring a boy home?" I said and he blushed.

"Don't worry I'll always have Tim." I said and winked at Tim. He was tomato red. I went out of the kitchen and saw the car of Barbara standing in front of the house. I closed the front door and stepped into the car.

{Dick POV}

I jumped out of the window and phoned Barbara.

"Hello?" I heard her say over the phone.

"Hey Babs it's me are you busy at the moment?" I asked her.

"Nope just doing some exercises." She said.

Can you do a huge favour for me?" I asked her and she asked what.

"Well Emily feels kind of lonely because she doesn't have any girls as friends. She really needs a girls night out." I said and she cut me off.

"I know how she feels. We'll go to a snack bar or something and make sure that no one will bother us." She said.

"Thanks." I said and she hung up. I went to Damian's room and his window was open. I went inside and he was reading a book.

"I guess I was expected." I said and he closed his book.

"Can you keep an eye on Emily for the evening?" I asked him and he nodded. I jumped out of the window and jumped back in the one from the movie room. I told her and she hugged me. She left to go thank 'Dick' so I quickly went to my room. She knocked on the door and I was putting on other clothes. When I was done she hugged me and thanked me. I loved seeing her happy. She got changed and she looked beautiful.

{Jason POV}

I was eating my dinner when Emily came down. She looked stunning I continued eating my food when I looked up again and almost choked on my food. She looked more beautiful with her hair loose. It was also the first time I saw her like that.

"Are you sure it's only girls?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Why scared I'll bring a boy home." She said and yes I actually was. I didn't realised that I was blushing until I felt my cheeks getting warm.

"Don't worry I'll always have Tim." She said and Tim blushed more than I did. She left the house and I looked over at Tim.

"She's beautiful." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What? Wait,are you jealous!?" He said and I looked pissed at him.

"No of course not! I just haven't had my day okay." I said and he smirked.

"Jealous." I heard Dick say.

"Admit it Todd you like her." He said and I shook my head.

"You wish." I said and stood up.

"Why are you even wearing your Robin costume?" I asked Damian.

"He's going to keep an eye on Emily and Barbara for me." Dick said.

"You let a 10 year old kid watch over a grown woman and a teen girl." I said pissed.

"I might be ten but I've beaten you many times." He said and I walked out of the kitchen. I went to the room I was staying in and took out my Red Hood uniform.

"Not on my watch." I said and put on my mask.

"I'm going to the old warehouse to look for some more clues." I said when I came down the stairs. Tim and Dick nodded and Damian was already gone.

"Yeah right." I heard Dick say when I closed the front door.

{Emily POV}

We arrived at the snack bar and when we entered there were lots of people in it. They all looked at us and seconds later they stood up and started asking questions.

"Emily are you really the daughter of Bruce Wayne?" Was one of the questions the reporters asked.

"Yes I am." I lied.

"Emily how long have you've been kept a secret from us?" He asked and I thought that that was the most stupid question ever.

"Since my birth?" I said and everyone looked at him.

"Emily do you know the real identities of Nightwing and Robin since they have saved you many times?" One said and just when I was about to answer the question I heard the voice of Robin.

"Just like I am going to now." Robin said and we all looked up. He jumped from the ceiling and landed in front of me. Everyone started backing up except me and Barbara. The reporters quickly came back and started asking questions to him.

"Robin will you ever reveal your identity to us?" One of them asked.

"Will you people ever shut up and leave Emily alone!" He yelled and there was a silence.

"Now I want you all to leave before you will make me mad." He said and they all left.

"Just one last question." One of the reporters said.

"Make it quick." Robin said and he nodded.

"Emily, people are claiming that you are dating Nightwing is that right?" He asked and I blushed.

"No, she isn't dating anyone at the moment. Now leave." Robin said and I agreed. They all left and Robin stood at the door. I gave him a hug and asked him if he wants anything to eat. He didn't but I could hear is stomach aching for some food. I sat at the counter opposite Barbara and she smiled at me.

"So that's how it is to be the daughter of a billionaire." She said and I sighed.

"Don't worry, I know that feeling too. My dad is head officer of the Gotham PD and when there was a case opened no one would leave me alone." She said and I smiled.

"Oh and don't worry, I never had any girls as friends too. But I'll be more than happy to be your friend!" She said and I stood up and hugged her.

"You don't know how happy you've made me right now!" I said and she chuckled. A lady came over and gave us our menu's. I ordered a cheese burger with a strawberry milkshake and so did Barbara, I also ordered some fries, a vegetarian burger and a strawberry milkshake for Robin. Our food came and we sat down and ate. I could feel two eyes looking behind me and I knew that it was Robin. The lady who took our orders asked for a picture and I agreed only if she could lock the door. She locked the door and I snapped a picture with her. I called Robin and he came over.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You're hungry that's what's wrong." I said and he denied it.

"Come on Robin I could hear your stomach from here." I said and he sat down.

"How did you know that strawberry milkshake is my favourite?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"It's also my favourite and you can never go wrong with a strawberry milkshake." I said and he agreed. We all ate our food and had a really good time. I got to know Barbara better and when we were done Robin thanked us for the meal.

"Thank you for saving this city." I said back and Barbara chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"That's the most cheesiest thing to say to a hero." She said and I chuckled.

"I guess it is sorry Robin." I said and he chuckled too. I paid for the food and at first Barbara insisted of paying but I didn't let her. When the lady was about to unlock the door we heard the reporters yelling.

"It's Red Hood!" One of them yelled.

"Red Hood? What's he doing here?" I said confused and then face palmed myself knowing that this was a snack bar.

"Never mind." I said and the lady opened the door. We went outside and then I was lifted up in the air. I looked at Robin and he said something to Barbara and ran to the other side of the building and started climbing. I looked up at who was holding me and saw that it was Red Hood. Barbara drove away and I started resisting.

"Let me go Red Hood!" I said and he laughed.

"Resisting won't help I just need to talk to you for a few seconds." He said.

"Fine but know that Robin is coming." I said and he chuckled.

"Don't worry he doesn't scare me." He said and we landed on the roof of one of the highest building of Gotham City.

"Talk." I said with my arms crossed.

"Ooh you're a spicy one. I like that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 6 9
Damian Wayne has always been a loner. Raised by Ra's Al Ghul didn't set him up well for the real world. That was all true until he moved in with Batm...
16.9K 391 18
Moving from a rural town to Gotham would definitely be a challenge. No family, no friends. Olivia Devlin, a 16 year old girl with nothing but a lugga...
834 2 24
Melissa Wayne is a 14 year old girl originally from LA. Her uncle happens to be Billionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne. Which means her cousin (and best fr...
66.5K 1.7K 32
With 4 boys, the Wayne Manor is always crazy. Damian is about to enter middle school! Spend a day in the life with the bat family- a family by day an...