You Were Always The One (Jaim...

By simplyadrianaxo

If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours forever, but if it doesn't then it wasn't meant... More

1. New Beginings
2. She Won't Chase Him Anymore
3. Trying To Push You Out
4. Try A New Life Without You
6. Ghosts
7. My Heart
8. I Swear It Will Get Easier
9. Red Lights Flashing
10. Good For You
11. War Zone
12. We're Good We're Solid We're Gold
13. Floral and Fading
14. Right Beside You
15. Waking Up
16. I Just Wanna Scream
17. Without You
18. I Can Hear You In The Wind
19. Everything Is Alright
20. Trigger My Nightmare
21. Because Of You
22. Million Dollar Houses
23. Colors & Promises
24. I knew I loved You
25. Feeling Sorry
26. I Might Be Perfect With You
27. I Could Sing You A Song
28. This Christmas
29. Give Me That Swing
30. One Step Closer
31. Do It Now Remember It Later
Sweet Serenity
32. We Can't Stop
33. Time Has Brought Your Heart To Me
34. Then There's Faith In Love
THANK YOU.
Epilogue
Kissing In Cars [Concert Video]

5. Wherever You Are

262 15 15
By simplyadrianaxo

Picture of Christian up on top, real guy is on Instagram @ francesco_lo_moro

Okay now you can proceed...

[FF>> 2 months]

-Arianna-

"So how's everything going over there?"

I had time alone today, seeing as Veronica took Max and Lilah off my hands for the weekend because she and my dad wanted to spend time with her and apparently Max as well. I mean I wasn't complaining, but I miss my baby girl dearly.

"Oh you know, just getting ready for some upcoming tours, pretty excited to get back out on the road again." Austin says, his smile radiating greatly through my iPad screen.

"What about your girlfriend, is she going with you?" I smirk.

"She's not my girlfriend Rae." He smiles with a roll to his eyes.

I laugh and roll my eyes back at him, "Oh yeah I forgot, just a friend who happens to be a girl you like." I say placing air quotes around 'just a friend'.

"Yes, exactly!"

"Now what's her name again?" I ask trying to remember.

"Charlie." He replies looking down at his phone and beginning to text.

"Oh yeah, I like that. It's cute."

"She's cute." She smirks, still looking at his phone.

"Aw Austin has a crush, so cute. When am I going to meet her you asshole!?" I glare at him although his focus is still on the iPhone in his hands.

"Soon." He smiles looking back at me.

"It better be Carlile." I glare again.

"Ouch stop that, you're burning holes into my face." He covers his face as I begin to laugh at his goofiness.

"Okay well I should start getting ready, so I'll text you later?" I say looking at the time.

"Oh yeah you have that date with your boyfriend."

I blush and look away from the camera, "Aw look at that blush." Austin teases.

"Shut up Carlile, I'll talk to you later."

"Be safe! And remember no-"

"Yeah I know, no drugs, no unprotected sex, no staying out past eleven, and always carry mace on me." I cut him off already knowing what he was going to say.

"That's my girl, now go have fun."

"Bye!" I say with a wave before hanging up the call then rolling off the bed and walking to my closet to find something sensible to wear for the day with Christian.

Once I found and outfit, I ran the shower and made sure it was hot enough to step in, I rinsed over my body then scrubbed my hair with the vanilla shampoo and conditioner I bought a few days ago, then began scrubbing my body down afterwards with my favorite lavender body wash.

I quickly hopped out of the shower and wrapped my black towel around my body then began blow drying my hair, my natural curls springing to life, not needing any attention from my curling wand, thank goodness, because I have no time for that.

I walked over to my bed and threw the towel into the dirty hamper then slipped into a pair of matching black lace bra and underwear, pulling on my light blue jean on top since it was getting a bit chilly outside. I then placed my white tank top over my torso before putting on a gray cardigan to keep me warm for the day. Last but not least, I tied on some gray vans to complete the look.

I made my way back to the bathroom to finish my makeup, going for something simple, winged eyeliner, two coats of mascara and some foundation with dark red lipstick to finish it off, nothing too drastic, but cute at the same time.

I quickly ran to my bed as I heard my phone ring from its spot on the night table, I took a look at the screen and see Christian's face appear, getting my straight face to a smile within seconds.

"Hello darling." I smile pressing the phone to my ear.

He chuckles making my heart pound hard in my chest, "Hey babe, are you ready?"

"Yes, let me grab my bag and I'll meet you downstairs." I say with a quick 'bye' before grabbing my things then locking my door to meet him outside.

I find his black Chevy Camaro sitting outside with him leaning against it, he's holding a single red rose with a smile spread across his face as I get near he stands up straight and I take in his full appearance. He was dressed in a plain white V-neck t-shirt with a black leather jacket, it was the kind that have a hoodie attached to it, and he had black jeans on with black boots tied to his feet. His hair was styled its usual way, combed to the side in a messy but neat way, five o'clock shadow on display as well as his sea blue eyes that could drive me crazy.

"For you." He smiles extending out his hand that held the rose.

I was gleaming as I took it out of his grasp and put it to my nose to smell, "Thank you."

"Anything to see that beautiful smile."

He then takes ahold of my hand and pulls me into him for a hug before pulling apart only a slight to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Let's get going."

He opens the door to his car and I get inside as he shuts the door once I settle in, he walks around to his side and gets in, buckling his seat first before driving off to our first stop of the day.

We had spent the entire day out and about through what felt like the entire city, he spoiled me more than I deserve, but much to my dismay he continued to do so.

We had went to the aquarium, Christian claiming we had to bring Lilah here for her second birthday, that way she'd be old enough to fully enjoy the experience.

Speaking of Lilah, she and Christian got along perfectly, I was afraid at first to tell him about her but when I did he was more than excited to meet her, he literally dragged me out of the restaurant to take him to see her. She never cried when he held her, only laughed when he began to tickle her stomach.

The girls immediately approved of him, and when he came to pick me up for our first date they all watched from the window of my apartment as I got in his car and left.

If you ask me how I feel I could only tell you that I feel happy. It's different, yes, but it's just something I have to get used to, and I'll get there, he's amazing and accepts Lilah and that's all that I want right now.

"Where are we going now?" I ask as we pass the exit to my apartment.

"Dinner at my place." He smiles.

I smile back as he takes ahold of my hand and intertwines our fingers, pulling my hand up to meet his lips then placing a gentle kiss on the back of my fingers.

The rest of the car ride was silent, the only sound coming from the radio as it played Ed Sheeran's Photograph.

I had never been to his apartment so when we pulled up to the building I was quite impressed to say the least, he parked in the parking garage then told me to wait as he ran around the car to open the door for me.

"Why thank you kind sir." I joke getting him to chuckle.

"Anything for you my queen." He bows getting me to laugh and shake my head.

I take a hold of his hand then follow his lead to the elevator which took us up to his floor that happened to be the eighth level, when the elevator doors opened up there was a long hallway before us, he pulled me gently as I followed him to the door at the end of the hall.

He patted his pockets then dug his hand into the left one pulling out keys, finally finding the right one he put it into the key hole and unlocked the door, pushing it open then letting me go in first.

He turned on the hall light which lit up the entry way, "Come on let me give you the grand tour." He says grabbing my hand leading me towards the end of the entrance.

He turned on a few more lights and the living room appeared, it was absolutely breath taking. The entire front living room was full of windows out looking the city, I walked past his kitchen and couches and went straight to one of the windows to take in the scenery.

"It's so gorgeous." I say in awe.

"I know you are."

I smile and turn to look at him, he has a smile spread across his face, "Let's eat, I'm starving."

He apparently had made dinner, it was homemade chicken parmesan and red wine, and it looked amazing, plus I was starving because I had already walked off my lunch from this afternoon after our busy day.

After dinner Christian began cleaning up, I tried to help but he kicked me out of the kitchen which resulted in him receiving many glares from me.

I held my glass of red wine and stood by the window, still amazed by the view when I felt a pair of arms make their way around my waist, his chin resting gently on my shoulder, "I bet the view is beautiful in the mornings." I whisper as if there were others in the room listening.

"Why don't you stay to find out?" He whispers back.

"Do you want me to?" I ask turning my head to look at him.

"Yeah, I do."

The rest of the night was spent watching movies and talking about anything and everything, his work, which I forgot to mention that he is an entrepreneur, his company buys old rundown buildings and turns them into lofts and luxury apartments.

He's full Italian and moved here when he was ten, his family lives only two hours away and he visits them regularly.

My story was surprising to him at first but he was intrigued nonetheless, I did, though, leave out a few details, but he never for a second saw me any different because of my past which is something I appreciated the most.

"What does that say?" He asks pointing to the front of my right shoulder where I had one of my many tattoos.

I looked down and saw the words burning holes into my chest, "And beyond." I say as a whisper.

"Is that a quote or something?" He asks with a tilt to his head.

"Yeah kind of, it's supposed to be to infinity and beyond from Toy Story." I reply.

"Is that a Disney movie?"

I nod my head in agreement, "Yeah, one of my favorites."

"Well where is the and beyond part?" He asks looking around to my other shoulder to see if it was there.

"Um one of my old friends has is, do you have any tattoos?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"No, maybe one day but not right now."

"It's almost sunset." I say looking at my watch.

We wait a few more moments until I see the sun begin to set, I pulled out my phone and quickly to a picture of the view and sent it to Spencer to see it, I was speechless at how beautiful it looked.

"Thank you for staying with me." I hear Christian say from behind me as he brings me my cup of coffee before wrapping his arms around me again.

"Want to go lay down?" I suggest.

"Let's go."

I placed my cup down on the coffee table and followed him to his room, shutting the door quietly behind me.

-Jaime-

I had spent the last two months cooped up in this cabin, doing nothing but thinking.

Thinking about life, love and what I'm going to do with the things that have fallen on my plate, I wrote a few songs while I was up hear and am pretty excited to record them, granted they're all about one person but if that person will ever hear them will stay a mystery for now.

I parked in front of the convenient store and got down, grabbing a cart before I walked in and got greeted by Susan the head cashier. People have begun to remember me around here, and I'm debating on whether that's a good thing or not.

I go down each isle grabbing all the necessary items I need to survive until I come back for more food, which is bread, eggs, ham, chips and cookies, make that two packs of cookies, two different kinds because I can't really choose the one I want at the moment.

I take my items to Susan and watch as she rings each item then charges me the amount that it's all worth, I take my bags and say bye as I leave the store and pile them all into my back seat before driving back to the cabin and unloading it all into the fridge and cabinets.

I go into the living room and sit at the piano opening my leather bound journal to a blank page then opening the piano to reveal the black and white keys.

I play with a few keys until I get a melody I'm okay with, then get up from my seat to get my acoustic guitar taking it along with me back to the piano, I tune it and play a few chords on it while mixing in the piano.

I write a few lines onto the paper as well as chord notes on top of the words,

Oh no, this couldn't be more unexpected.

"And I can tell you," I say thinking out loud.

"I can tell you what?"

I can't stop thinking about you. I write that down then begin strumming my guitar while singing out what I have written down so far.

"No no no." I shake my head then erase the words and begin to think again.

"I believe in loving you at first sight."

I write that down on the side as a possible line into the song.

I begin to strum my guitar again but get interrupted by a knock on the front door, I stop strumming and listen to hear it again, and there's another one.

I place the guitar back down next to the piano and walk towards the front door, looking through the peep hole first to see two tattooed Mexicans and one with a goofy smile and a nose piercing.

"We know you're in there Hime." I hear Vic say.

"I mean where else would you be?" Tony continues.

"Making food." Mike answers.

I swing open the door and they all straighten up with smiles, "What are you guys doing here?" I ask walking away from the door as they let themselves in.

"We came to see how you're doing." Vis replies taking a seat on the love seat.

"We've been pretty worried about you." Mike chimes in.

"I've been fine guys, really, I feel a lot better." I assure them.

"Not buying it." Mike says to Vic who shrugs.

"No guys, I really do feel better, the disconnection has felt amazing." I half smile in response.

"Has Jessica visited?" Mike asks with a lift to his eyebrow.

"Yeah she did, she was going to stay over for one night until I made her leave."

"What happened?" Tony pipes up suddenly curious.

"Remember when I said that Mason looked nothing like me?"

[Flashback]

"What are you doing here Jessica, and how did you know-"

"I know you more than you think Jaime, and I came because I was worried seeing as I had no idea where you were for half a month." She cuts me off, frustrating me even more.

"That's kind of the point."

"Do you think that's fair to your son?"

I say nothing in return because she's right, it's not fair to him just running off and not spending time with him.

"Exactly." She spits out.

"I'm staying here for tonight with you but tomorrow you're coming back home." She says throwing her phone and keys on the table.

"I don't have to do anything you tell me." I retort.

"So you're just not going to see your son?"

"Stop putting him in the middle of this Jessica, you know I want to see him but right now I can't be around you."

"Jaime, please just, let's work things out."

"I'll work things out if you agree to be apart for a while." I compromise.

"Fine." She mutters.

"Okay, well I'm making dinner right now so go put your bags in the spare room where you'll be sleeping tonight."

"I'm going to shower while I'm up there." She says as she makes her way up the stairs.

After a few moments I hear the bathroom door shut and the shower turn on, I walk up the stairs and to my bedroom to check my phone, seeing text messages from the guys asking how I am, I send a quick reply then go back to the kitchen and place my phone on the table next to Jessica's.

And as if on cue her phone vibrates with a text message from Diana, my cousin,

Diana: Are you going to tell him when you get there? Or are you planning on telling him at all? Let me know what happens.

I hear light footsteps descend the stairs and before she has any time to come near me I whip around, her phone still in my hand,

"What are you-"

"Tell me what?" I interject.

"What are you talking about Jaime?" She begins to walk closer.

"Don't act stupid Jessica, what is it that Diana wants to know if you're telling me about?" I say as calmly as possible but I already feel the heat rising up in my veins.

"Jaime please just sit down and I'll tell you,"

"No you're going to tell me right now." I bark getting angrier by the second.

"It-It's Mason." She mumbles.

"What about him?" I glare with a tilt to my head.

"He's, um, he's not yours."

I saw it coming, but it still caught me off guard, because there was a piece of me that had hope in the thought of him really being mine.

I felt the adrenaline pump through my head as the anger turned into fury, "What the hell!?" I shout.

"Jaime please calm down." She begins to come near me.

"No fuck you Jessica!" I exclaim.

I begin to wrap my head around the entire thing and feel my chest twist and turn at the million thoughts running through my head.

"You mean to fucking tell me, that all that shit I went through for you was for absolute nothing!?"

"No Jaime, no it wasn't."

"Bullshit, because of you I lost the one thing, I'm sorry, person in my life that actually mattered. Because of YOU, I've been miserable these past two years, all because you were being selfish and wanted to take me away from someone that made me happy."

"Don't you remember when I made you happy!?" She shouts, tears running down her face.

"No! Because it's covered up behind all the lies and shit that you put me through!"

"She ruined us Jaime!"

"No you ruined us Jessica." I mutter now at a normal volume.

"Get out." I say pointing to the door.

"Let me just go get my things."

"I'll drop them off at your door, you just need to leave now."

I watch as she walks past me and to the door, slipping on her converse, then opening the door before turning to look at me, "I'm sorry Jaime."

"Bye Jessica."

[End Flashback]

"Holy shit." Mike mutters after telling the story.

"I haven't spoken to her since."

"I mean I know you had your suspicions but I didn't think it was true." Vic comments.

"So that's that, I lost the love of my life for a lie." I shrug.

The guys look at each other then back at me, "I'm sorry man." Mike breaks the quiet atmosphere.

"I just wish I could tell her how sorry I am, I wish I could see her face again, and I know I bring it up all the time to you guys about how I screwed up, but you guys don't truly understand how much it eats me up inside everyday knowing what I did to her, to make her leave like that."

They all stare at me, listening intently to each word I say, because for the first time, I'm really opening up about all my feelings instead of just pieces of it.

"She still means everything to me, all that I am, all my happiness is still with her. She's more than just some girl I met at a bakery three years ago, she's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, the one I want to start a family and grow old together with. I know the girls know where she is, but they'll never tell me, their loyalty is still to her. But I'd do anything to just see her one more time, even if she doesn't take me back, I just need to know she forgives me."

"Hime, I didn't know you felt all those things." Vic says softly.

"I don't know if I can take another day not knowing where she is and how she's doing. It's killing me inside."

"Jaime," Tony begins.

"Tone-"

"No Vic, I can't do this anymore, I love Arianna, she's like my sister but this is my best friend and he's clearly hurting over this, and I'm tired of hiding this, and now's the time to say it."

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask confused as to what's going on.

"I'll tell you where Arianna is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.2K 64
Read to find out.
16.5K 325 26
"I feel as if I were to let go of you, right now, I'll open my eyes and you'll be gone, as if all of this were just a dream." "then don't," he whisp...
18.3K 404 22
"If you want to stay alive and not be in more shit, you won't move. Got it?" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. #371 in emo. 11/05...
15.7K 395 33
Vic is in for a big journey with his daughter. From loosing and gaining people. His life would never be the same once again. Copyright © sadsatisfact...