Save Me..

By myBIE98

He meet a girl at the rooftop of his ex-primary school.. "are you angel that been kicked out of heaven??" - J... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 - LAST CHAPTER -
SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!PT.2
attention!!!

SPECIAL CHAPTER!! PT.1

2K 64 7
By myBIE98

"Krystal!!mianhe!!Im late there were traffic.."Mark panted when he arrived at krystal.

"hmph!you always late on our date!"krystal pouted.

"mi-mianhe..Lets go.."Mark interwined his hand with krystal hand

its already 2 years they together and tgese days Mark always not oick up her calls.That make krystal feeling uneasy.she understand that he was very busy bcoz he take over his mother's company now..But at least call her..

"where should we go?"Mark ask Krystal while she day dreaming.

"ermm..How about mall?I want to buy something.."Krystal flashed the brightest smile as she want to buy something special for Mark.

"okay.."They took cab to the mall.when they arrived krystal went into a clothes store while Mark follow her looking to his phone.

"Mark..Is this suit me?"Krystal showed a pink dress but Mark just look for awhile and look back at his phone.

"just buy it if you like.."Mark said with smile,while eyes still on phone.

Mark attitude make kryatal feel sad.Krystal put back the dress and walk out from store.

"hey..You didnt buy it?"Mark ask as he follow krystal.

"I didnt feel to buy anything..Lets go to park.."krystal fake the smile.

"oh..Okay.."suddenly mark's phone ringing.He pick up and leave Krystal for awhile.Krystal sighed as she know what will happen.Mark put his phone in his pocket after he done talking.

"krystal..Mianhe..I have---"

"yes..You can go..Anyway you are working now..Its okay.."krystal cut him off.She smiled but inside her no one knows that she was hurt.

"thanks.."Mark kiss her forehead and walk away.Again,krystal sighed.She felt that nowdays their relationship become bitter as mark always put priority to his job over her.

Krystal decided to go home.Now she live with Minju,Yuna and Yujin.They were a university student after all.Once she open the door she saw Minju laying on counch watching tv.

"hey,krys..Arent you in dating?"minju wave to krystal but intead if reply ti her she hug minju while crying.Her crying make yujin out from kitchen wearing apron and yuna out from her room with her hair in mess.

"hey..Whats going on?"minju carrased krystal back

"wha happen?"yujin ask minju as krystal didnt stop crying.

"dont know..she crying as soon as she see me.."

"here krystal..drink these.."yuna give krystal a cup of tea.krystal tookit and take a sip.then she tried to not continuing cry.

"whats wrong?did Mark do something on date?"Minju ask as yuna and yujin look at krystal.

"minju..did Mark not love me anymore?he..he looks like he doesnt love me anymore.."

"yah!If Mark dont love you then maybe you break up now!"yuna scolded krystal

"yeah..what he doing that make you thinks like this?"yujin ask

"today..he always look at his phone.not even bothered to look at me!He look like he was chatting with someone.."what krystal said just now make the others weird.

"we should ask Halla..she maybe know something.."Minju give idea.Yuna quickly took her phone and dialled Halla's number.she put the phone on loudspeaker so that the others can hear

Halla: hello,unnie..whats wrong?

Yuna: halla..do you know something about your oppa?Krystal said that lately he was being weird..

Halla: oh,really?I dont know since he move out from our house..

Krystal: move out?he didnt tell me about that..

Halla: oppss..

Yuna,Minju,Yujin: halla..is there something you hide from us..

Halla: err..err..mi-mianhe..unnie..I have to hang up..my mom called for me..bye!

Halla hang her phone.halla's attitude make they more curious.they decided to call Bambam because maybe he know whats going on.

Bambam: hello..yuna?why you call me?

Yujin: oppa!Are you know something about Mark??

Bambam: jagi..m-Mark?what with mark?i-i dont know anything about him..

Minju: bambam..what you stuttering at?I doubt you..

Bambam: min-minju..nothing..I said the truth..

Krystal,yuna: Bambam!dont lied!!

Bambam: krystal there too?oh!mianhe..I have to hang up..I have many assignment to do..

Bambam too hang his phone.they got really curious now then they called taehyung.

Taehyung: yuna!!long time not see you!!

Yuna: as usual..crazy..how you can bear with him minju?*talk to minju*

Taehyung: Minju is there?!let me talkto her!!

Minju: oppa!can you not shout!!?

Taehyung: but jagi shout too..

Minju: okay..time to get serious.where mark live now?

Taehyung: Mark?oh..he live with us....Auchh!*a loud thoud heard*

Minju: whats happen?!

Taehyung: n-nothing..erm..I have to go.bye..

then taehyung hang his phone.

"mark live with them?"Yuna questioned again

"who them?"krystal really didnt know who Taehyung mentioned.

"bambam,taehyung,hoseok and yoongi..why bambam didnt told us that??"yujin curious about that.

"yeah..lets call hoseok to know better.."yuna called hoseok but he hang up and that make them mooreee curious..

"well..that was weird.."

"last person..yoongi..lets call him!"

"relax krys.."then yuna dialled yoongi number

//meanwhile at yoongi's house//

after bambam hang his phone,he quickly wake mark up who was sleeping on couch.

"Mark!!you know what?!"

"what?"

"yuna called me and she ask me about you!and you know who was there with yuna?!"

"who?"ask Mark who was half asleep

"Krystal-shi.."

"what!!"Mark eyes widen as he hear Krystal name.

"she cant know about what Im doing now..and I was lying to her just now..oh my.."mark facepalmed hisself.then taehyung walk into living room while talking to someone on phone.

"Mark?oh..he live with us...."Mark and Bambam throw water bottle to taehyung and one of that hit taehyung head."Auchh!!"he glared at them but soon he understand why they do that.

"n-nothing..erm..I have to go.bye.." taehyung hang up and put his phone on table.

"mianhe..I forgot.."Taehyung bowed.hoseok who just look at them while read magazine laugh.then his phone ringing.he look at caller ID and turn off his phone."okay?"

"nah..its okay..later or sooner she will know..but dont tell anything about what Im planning and that I was here today..if they called again said that Im at work place.."

"okay!'bambam and taehyung make a salute while hoseok just nodding.later yoongi get into living room with a snack.

"yoongi-ah..give me some.."Mark try to reach out but yoongi refrain him to take it.while they fight over food,yoongi's phone ringing.yoongi walk into his room and get out again to living room

"who called?"Mark ask as yoongi still not pick up

"yuna.."yoongi said with pokerface.

"dont pick up.."Mark warn him but he just smirked and get into his room again and locked it.he doesnt know why mark told him to not pick up and he also dont know anything what happen.

"hello,yuna..whats up?"

"yoongi..is Mark at your home now?"yuna voice look like there was something urgent happen.

"yes..he now at home..he was lying down all the time.."

Mark who at outside banging the door."stupid yoongi!!open the door!!"

"what happen there?"krystal voice can be heard.Yoongi's eyes widen when he heard krystal voice.

"i-is krys there?"

"yes..why?"yuna answered him

"n-nothing..mianhe.."he hang the phone and pened the door.

"Mark!Mianhe!!"

"what did you told them?"

"you was at home all the time today.."

"shit..now krys will be really angry.."

"mianhe..by the way why you lied to her at first??"

"to finish my project.."

//meanwhile at Minju's house//

"he lied to me..he said that he have job to do.."krystal look down

"krys..maybe he really have work to do but he finished it early and he take a break.."minju tried to comfort her.

"y-yeah..and maybe he have reason to lie.."yuna said while patting her back.yujin who heard yuna said hit yuna's arm

"your word really not help.."

"thanks guys..maybe I should think positive about him.."

"yeah!you should do that!"

"and how about tomorrow you make lunch for him and give it to him at his working place?"minju give Idea

"yeah..it should do!!"Krystal smiled as she cant wait to eat lunch together with Mark tomorrow..

//skip forward//

Krystal get into Mark's company for the first time.she in awe looking around her.

"can I meet Lee Mark?"she said to the attendant

"whats your name and who are you to him?"

"hi-his..girlfriend.Jung Krystal.." krystal blushed.The attendant just chuckled to see krystal red face.then she called mark's secretary.

"follow me,miss jung.."than the attendant show krystal to mark's office.Then when they reached,the attendant leave krystal alone.

Krystal took a deep breathe before she knock the door.

"come in.."Mark's voice echoed.She iopened the door and saw her boyfriend talking to gorgeous lady.
That lady bowed to her and she also do same thing.

"krystal..Meet my secretary,victoria-shi.Noona..Meet my girlfriend, krystal.."

"aigoo..What a pretty lady you are..Mark you really make a good choice.."victoria pinched mark cheeks.

"yah!!noona..Dont treat me like a kid!!"mark slap victoria hands And look at krystal shicked face.

'how could the employee do that to her boss?' thinks krystal.

"thanks for the compliment,victoria-shi.."krystal bowed.

"oh no need to be formal..You should call me unnie coz your boyfriend like a brother to me..oh oh!!And you could go with him to my wedding!!"she said with cheerful and her eyes become wider as she was really excited.

"when is it?!"krystal tio become excited

"it was next week!!you must come!!"

"neh unnie..."it felt like they know each other for long.

"noona..Go back to your work.." command mark.

"tch..Cant wait to being lovey dovey with your sweetheart?"victoria Smirked to mark before she exited the room.

"noona!!!"victoria laugh can be heard from outside.

"you seem close with victoria-shi.."krystal start the conv as the room was being silent after victoria out.

"well..Like she said..Im like her brother and she like my sister..Since my sister is gone.."

"ohh.."

"erm..Mianhe.."

"for what?"

"about yesterday...Ermm..Its not like Im lie..I do have a work but I finish it early.."Mark walk closer to krystal and hold her hand

"its okay..I understand you.."

"thanks.."Mark hug krystal.

MARK POV

FUH..its a relief that krystal believe me..Well I do have a work to do yesterday but it was canceled.Anyway Its a big relief that she not angry at me..

"oppa..Here I bring a lunch so that we can eat together.."she show me a box lunch with a wide smile.

"oh!thanks!!I miss yoor cook.."I took it and put it on my table.When Im about to open my phone vibrate,a message come in.

KRYSTAL POV

Mark take a look at hus phone.And its was really rare to see he smiling while read the message.then he reply with a big grin.

"who are you message to?"He quickly put his phone down as I tried to take a peek.

"just..My friend..Owh..Im really hungry now..Lets eat.."he tried to change topic.He hiding something from me!

"what are you hiding from me,mark?" I ask him with cold tone.

"what?I didnt hide anything.."he tried to not look into my eyes.He lying!!I know it!!!

"dont lie..who was messaging you?a girl?"

"are you doubt me krys?"he ask with a frown on his face.

"well..You acting strange lately..You didnt call me you always cancel our date and you even lied to me!"I cant hold it anymore!!it make me frustrating to think about our relationship.

"woah..Krys..You know that Im busy lately right?"

"yeah..I know!you very busy..Busy hiding secret from me!!you always hiding something from me!!"its a relief that mark's office was sound proof so that his employyer dont heard me shouting.

He sighed and face palmed.He untied his tie.

"krys..Can we stop now?I dont want to fight..Im busy right now..Can you go now?

"right..Thats lame excuse!busy!busy!busy!do you not have another exc---"I got cut off by mark

"SHUT UP!JUST GO NOW!!"he banged his table.It make me startled.Tears slowly rolled on my cheeks.He also shocked by his action.

"look..Krys..Im sorry..I didnt mean it.."he want to hug me but I pushed him.

"I HATE YOU.."I whisper to him before run out from his office.

TBC..PT.2

HI THERE!!WELL HERE COME SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT MARK AND KRYSTAL!!HAHAHA..Well today was halla birtday!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLA!!🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content