Can't Buy My Love

Od CandaceNycole

Brynn's father sells her to his bosses son who's the highest bidder. will she fall in love with him? or end u... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

4.4K 81 8
Od CandaceNycole

Brynn’s POV:

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

I hit end on my phone and rolled over.

I got a dirty mind

I got filthy ways

I’m tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way

I’m a legend, I’m irreverent

I be reverend

I be so fa-a-ar up, we don’t give a f-f-f-f-uck

Welcome to the danger zone

Step into the fantasy

You are not invited to the other side of sanity

They calling me an alien

A big headed astronaut

Maybe it’s because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot

“Turn that shit off.” Ronan said huskily, his arms tightening around my stomach.

I grabbed my phone and glared at my phone.

PAYTON

“Shh, it’s Payton.” I said before answering. I heard Ronan chuckle and I glared at him.

 “Hey.”

“Don’t ‘hey’ me. Why the hell haven’t you answered your phone!?” Payton shouted in my ear.

“Calm down, I just woke up!” I said through clenched teeth.

“Where the hell are you!?” He demanded.

“I’m with,” I paused, stupidly, trying to figure out who I was with.

“Well!?”

“Shut up! I just woke up! I’m will Joelle. We had to catch up, so we got the girls together and left. I totally forgot to call you last night. I’m sorry for worrying you.”

“I’m sorry for yelling at you. I was just so nervous when I came back in from helping Carter and you weren’t there. If you didn’t answer your phone, I was going to call the cops. Please don’t scare me like that again.” He whispered.

“Okay and I’m sorry again.” I said, a rush of guilt flushed over me. I liked Payton, sure. But I loved Ronan.

“When do you think you’re going to be home?”

“In a few hours. I have to go see Carter and then Roxie and I’ll be home.”

“Okay, I want to take you out to dinner tonight.” Payton said his voice different somehow, as if suspicious.

“Sounds great to me. I’ll see you later.” I said rushing off the phone.

“Bye, Brynn.”

“Yep, bye.” I hung up before he could say anything else and sighed.

“I thought he was never going to get off the phone.” Ronan said rolling above me.

I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his head down for a long kiss. Oh, how I had missed those kisses.  Ronan tightened his grip on my hip and pressed himself against me and a small moan passed through my lips.

“Ronan, we really have to leave. I bet a cleaning crew is going to come through any minute and we’ll be caught.” I gasped as he kissed down my neck.

He groaned but got up, bringing me with him. We quickly put on our clothes and Ronan laughed as my dress slid down.

I glared, “Not funny at all. I really liked this dress.”

Ronan smirked, “It looks way better off and on the floor.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

“You’re lucky that I think you’re hot.” I muttered, grabbing four paper clips and clipping them to the back of my dress.

Ronan muttered something under his breath sounding something like, “I am hot”, as we left and headed to his car. The ride back to his house was silent, comfortable yet silent.  I smiled when I saw Carter standing outside the door with a smirk on his face.

“I told you it would work!” Carter said as we walked up the front steps.

“Shut up.” Ronan muttered punching his brother in the shoulder.

I laughed as Carter rubbed his arm and walked into the house. Dante saw me and smiled, “Hello, Ms. Brynn. It’s good to see you again.”

“Hi, Dante, it’s good to see you too. Busy keeping up with these two losers?”

“Always.”

Ronan shot Dante a dirty look and I laughed, “Come on stupid. I want to play a video game.” I dragged him upstairs.

“We can play an easy one, since you suck at COD.” Ronan said wrapping his large hand around my small one.

I stopped and he looked down at me, “What?”

“Take it back.” I said.

“No, it’s true. At least you play, most girls don’t.” He said leaning down, trying to kiss me.

"Take it back." I repeated, placing my hands on my hips. 

"Okay, I take it back. You're the best COD player ever!" 

"Now you're just mocking me!" 

"Babe, you're the best COD player ever." Ronan said seriously. 

"Thank you." I murmured standing on my tip toes to kiss him. 

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer, my back leaning against the rail of the stairs. The kiss started to get heated when we heard someone clear their throat and we jumped apart seeing his parents standing there.

Mrs. Rivers was smiling at us, but Mr. Rivers had a very confused look on his face. 

"Do you mind telling us what is going on here?" Mrs. Rivers asked. 

I felt my cheeks heat up and I realized what I must have looked like. My hair was disheveled, my makeup from last night was still on my face, probably smeared, and my dress was torn. And Ronan didn't look any better. 

"Brynn and I made up." Ronan said shrugging.

I hit him in the stomach and glared up at him. 

Mrs. Rivers smiled down at me, "May I speak with you in the office?" 

I nodded and followed her into the office. 

Payton's POV

I paced the living room as I waited for Brynn to come home. Blaine and Travis had come over with a few of the football players from school to play some madden, but I couldn't focus on my game because my mind was focusing on where Brynn might be.

"Payton, sit your ass down, your little wife will be home soon."  John said tossing the controller at me.

“Or will she?” Blaine said with a mysterious look on his face.

“What the fuck does that mean?”

He shrugged, “I saw her take off with Ronan last night. Her friends left around 2am, she was gone long before that. You didn’t see Ronan last night right? Try to use your brain little brother.”

I glared at him, “Shut the fuck up. She wouldn’t do that to me.”

Travis looked nervously between us, “Guys, this isn’t the time or the place for this. Let’s just chill and play madden. Then we can watch the New York Giants kick Oakland Raiders asses.”

“Fine.” Blaine and I said at the same time.

He continued playing like nothing was wrong, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how right he could be. Ronan and Brynn had been MIA at the same time. Travis nudged me into playing the game and I forced back those thoughts. If I ever caught her cheating on me, there would be hell to pay for both of them.

________________________________________________________________________

I know, I'm the worst person ever, I work two jobs and I go to school. I'm lucky if I can get 3 hrs of sleep on a good day. I recently got an Iphone so now I can write at work, I promise the next chapter will be up faster than this one because of the lovely RPerna176, read her stories, they're amazing!  So comment and vote, I love hearing what you guys have to say!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.9K 358 38
According to the media, Damien Caldwell lives the perfect playboy life. Being the CEO of a multi-million dollar company he has the money to fund his...
6.3K 486 22
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
287K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
6.2K 468 40
Nicole Kent has spent her 25 years trying to fulfill her father's wishes...but when her father decided to betroth her to a man whom she knows nothing...