Afterlife {Stiles Stilinski B...

By bilesallenski

"I'm waiting for the afterlife to show me a good time baby somebody save me, I just want to be loved." Newly... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Second Book

Chapter 20

6.6K 217 31
By bilesallenski

"He is totally slowing down to look at her ass." I state. "No arguments there. I would do the same." Stiles admits. "Are all guys the same?" I question. "Hey it's not my fault you have a nice ass." Stiles says raising his hands up. "Your ass isn't too bad yourself." I comment. "Flattering will get you nowhere." Stiles states. "Oh really?" I ask. "No. We really need to do something, I feel like I'm gonna explode." Stiles complains.

Allison then kicks Scott off the rock wall. I already took my turn up there. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Alright next 2, Stilinski, Erica let's go." Coach announces. "Make me proud." I say playfully smacking his ass. Stiles makes his way up and down the wall with ease. Stiles throws his hands up in victory, it's really adorable. Erica on the other hand is frozen on the wall. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach questions. "Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia says.

"Coach maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison states. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Erica you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. See you're fine, shake it off." Coach says. Everyone starts laughing. "Hey how about you all shut the fuck up and stop laughing at something she can't control. I could point out a million flaws in every one of you. Do you see me laughing? No." I yell. There is no laughing after that. I catch up with Erica in the locker room. "Hey are you okay?" I question. "I guess. Thanks for what you did in there." Erica says. "They're all dicks, ignore them." I state.

I am already changed so I decide to listen in on Scott and Stiles' conversation because they are usually really hilarious. Material to use on them later. "What do you mean tonight is not a good idea?" Stiles questions. What is happening tonight? "That thing we saw last night, Isaac missing, Allison's grandfather. All this stuff happening with Derek just doesn't feel right." Scott explains. "No you're not backing out. Do you wanna know why? Because you and Allison are obviously having quite a good time together. And you want to know who else wants to have a good time? Stiles! Stiles wants to have a good time. Many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions. Are you even listening to me?" Stiles rants. "Dude you're talking about my cousin." Scott argues.

I start to feel something, my hands start shaking. I head out in the gym just in time to see Scott catch Erica. "Put her on her side." I instruct. "How did you know?" Stiles asks. "I just felt it." Scott replies. "I did too." I state. Erica stops seizing and the paramedics arrive.

"Pick you up right after work and we'll meet at the rink cool?" Stiles asks Scott. "What rink?" I question. "Dammit. It was supposed to be a surprise. I'm taking you ice skating tonight." Stiles explains. "I love ice skating." I state. "I know." Stiles replies. I kiss him on the cheek. The blonde bombshell that is now Erica enters the cafeteria. "What in the holy hell is that?" Lydia asks. Erica then takes a bite out of some kid's apple trying to be seductive. "It's Erica." Scott states. We follow her out of the cafeteria, only to see her get into Derek's car.

"What ever that is, is so not legal. What am I saying Stefan is dating Elena and he's 165." I mumble to myself. Scott and Stiles both give me looks. "We need to get back to class." Stiles states. After school we get to the ice rink. Allison decided to bring Lydia along, so she wasn't alone. Being a 5th wheel won't be much better.

It is just Stiles, Lydia, and I tying our skates on. "Could it be any colder in here?" Lydia questions. Stiles dig into his bag, and pulls out a sweatshirt. "Here." Stiles says. "I'm wearing blue. Orange and blue not a good combination." Lydia states. "But it's the color of the Mets. Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best. You know sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be, like a perfect combination, like 2 people together. Who nobody though would ever be together." Stiles says.

"Aw that's so adorable. You better be talking about us or I'll kick your adorable ass." I threaten. "You have mentioned my ass several times today Lia. I feel like you're just with me for my good looks." Stiles states fake being hurt. "Your good looks may cause you to have a good time many many times. Several times in a row, in several different positions." I quote him. "You heard that huh?" Stiles asks. "Yeah I did." I confirm.

Stiles then takes a Reese's out of his bag and hands it to me. "Wow taking me ice skating and giving me my favorite candy you really do want to get lucky." I state. "Possibly." Stiles replies. "I know you're the guy and all but I have urges too. Being a vampire kicks all of them up to 100. So trust me when I say I want to just as bad as you. I just want it to be special." I admit. "Us being together would be special enough for me, but take all of the time you need." Stiles says.

Lydia got sick of us, so she went out on the ice. "I'm going to out skate the hell out of you Stilinski." I state. "We'll see about that." Stiles replies. When we make it out to the rink I grab Stiles' hand. I was trying to show off while still maintaining my grip on Stiles' hand. I have no idea how the hell this happened, but my skate hooked on with his and he fell on top of me. "Looks like I fell for you." Stiles jokes. "If you wanted to be on top all you had to do was ask." I retort. "You are going to be the death of me." Stiles states.

We both get back up in time to see Scott face plant into the glass. Scott and Allison then go into the photobooth. "It's gonna trigger his eyes. You remember Derek's mugshot?" I question. "Does the flash trigger your eyes?" Stiles asks. "No. I guess I just got lucky with that one." I state. "Good because we're going in after them." Stiles says. "Need some visuals to accompany you and your hand?" I joke. "You know you just ruined a perfectly romantic gesture with your filthy mind." Stiles says. I give him a wink.

Lydia then starts screaming bloody murder. I then try to comfort her, she screaming at nothing. Lydia must be hallucinating. We leave immediately after, never acknowledging what happened moments before. Allison drives Lydia home, and Stiles drives Scott and I back. "Are you sure you can't stay?" I question. "Yes. My dad will kill me if I don't come home alone. Not that he doesn't love you, but-" Stiles rambles but I cut him off with a kiss. "I understand completely. Your dad wants to spend time with his son. I can't blame him, you are pretty hard to share." I state.

The next day Scott confronts Erica about who Derek is gonna turn next. He can't get anything out of her. It looks like Scott had a fight with Allison because she storms out of the lunchroom. "Do you see that?" Stiles asks. "What it's an empty table." Scott answers. "Yeah but whose empty table?" Stiles questions. "Boyd." I state.

"And if he's not at home, you call me, got it? What?" Scott questions. Stiles is giving me one of his signature hesitation looks. "Maybe we should let him. Boyd you know man? Scott said that Derek's giving them a choice right? You gotta admit Erica looks pretty good. The word sensational comes to mind." Stiles states. "Not like your girlfriend is standing right next to you or anything. How good is she gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" I sass. "Don't get jealous you know you're gorgeous. All I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility." Stiles says.

"They are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible." Scott argues. "Alright, I'm with you. And I also gotta say this newfound heroism is making me very attracted to you." Stiles states. "Shut up." Scott replies. "No seriously. Do you wanna try making out for a sec? Just to see how it feels. You'd be okay with that right Lia?" Stiles jokes. "Only if I get to watch." I retort. At that point Scott walks away.

"But seriously, anything happens you call me. I'll be right there ready to kick ass." I state. "Yes I know, I'll be safe Catwoman." Stiles assures. "I love you Batman." I say. "I love you too." Stiles replies. Scott and I make our way to the ice rink. "Boyd. We just wanna talk. Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on full moons, I mean everything." Scott asks. "He told me about the hunters." Boyd replies. "And that's not enough for you to say no?" I question.

"Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Scott says. "I just want to not each lunch alone every day." Boyd states. "If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott argues. "That really hurts Scott. I mean if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica how's life been for you since we met?" Derek questions. "In one word, transformative." Erica answers. "Isaac?" Derek asks. "Well I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great." Isaac states.

"Okay hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." I say hoping Scott would catch on. "Then go home Lia." Derek replies. "She meant fair for them." Scott states. Scott lunges towards Isaac and I go for Erica. "Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's adding to his own power okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift, when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott yells.

I kick Erica in the stomach sending her towards the ground. "Shouldn't you have gotten that call from Stiles by now?" Erica taunts. "What the hell did you do to him?" I question letting my anger get the best of me. "We had a little chat. He might wake up with a slight concussion." Erica states. I repeatedly punch her into unconsciousness. My knuckles are covered in blood. I was too caught up with Erica to notice that Derek and Scott had started fighting.

Derek was winning by a landslide. I throw Derek off of Scott. "Do you really want to fight me Derek. I already have to wash your beta's blood off my hands, I don't mind adding yours. We stop here, and I walk out with Scott. That's the best you're gonna get." I state. I pick Scott up and put him in my car. "You're gonna be okay right? I need to find Stiles." I say. "I'll heal." Scott replies.

I go in through Stiles' window and wash the blood off of my hands. I wait on his bed for 10 minutes until Stiles walks through the door. "Are you okay?" I question pulling him into a hug. "Yeah I'm fine. My Jeep isn't but that's a long story." Stiles states. "Your head is bleeding." I point out. "Yeah Erica hit me in the head with a part of my Jeep. I woke up in a dumpster." Stiles explains. "You could have a concussion. Let me heal you." I say biting my wrist. He gladly accepts it.

"That never ceases to amaze me. You never cease to amaze me." Stiles states. "I avenged you today. We got into a fight at the ice rink, and let's just say that if Erica wasn't able to heal, her face would be unrecognizable." I say. "I don't know whether to be flattered or scared." Stiles jokes. "A little bit of both." I suggest. He kisses me, not long after the kiss becomes heated. I reluctantly break the kiss. "As much as I would love to do more of this, you were in a dumpster before this and my heightened senses aren't really liking it. Please go shower." I beg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
1.3K 114 6
π—œπ—‘π—™π—œπ—‘π—œπ—§π—¬, 𝗦𝗖𝗒𝗧𝗧 π— π—–π—–π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿ In which the unthinkable enters the lives of teens in beacon hills and the forbes twins are pulled right...
350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
271 14 13
Amaya Blair only wanted two things, to get through her junior year of high school and to stay away from the supernatural. And despite knowing about w...