Blue Exorcist x Fullmetal Alc...

Por prettiestpiano

Rin and Yukio are forced through a portal, which lands them in central. They just so happen to run into our b... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Authors Note
Chapter 11
!Halloween Special!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part 18
Authors Note
Authors Note
Part 19
Part 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21

Authors Note

1K 18 0
Por prettiestpiano

I'm so sorry for not posting a new chapter but I've been working on the new story which now has two chapters out! So if you voted for "FMA x Black Butler Crossover" it won! And I made this authors note because I have big news! So I've decided to start and attempt a steady posting schedule. So here it is: every Saturday night, a new chapter of one of my stories will be posted. I'll try to keep two stories going on my account but no promises! And I'm not good at a steady posting schedule so please please bear with me! Well that's kind of it! Next week will be the final chapter of this story and that makes me really sad. So tell me, is there anything special you want to see at the end? I'll try and include it, if you comment it!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60K 1.6K 17
Rin is taken to Gehenna and Yukio decides to try and bring him back as an exorcist, when he try's to become a tamer he summons Rin. I own nothing!
67K 1.9K 16
Rin and Yukio have just closed the Gate of Gehenna and are finally beginning to relax again when the gate is opened once again by a mysterious force...
109K 3.6K 24
Siblings fight all the time, don't they? One night during a heated argument, Yukio's words struck too deep. He didn't realize that by watching his br...
7.6K 184 23
After his friends found out about him being the son of Satan, Rin is being bullied even his brother bullies him. He decides to run away when he encou...