Chapter Three

Edwards POV:
I walked out of the building to find Al, Rin, an Yukio sitting on the stairs.
"Brother!" Al said standing up, Yukio and Rin following the motion.
I walked up to them and let out a sigh.
"Brother do you mind if we book a room for Rin andYukio?"
"Huh? Oh I almost forgot you guys don't have a place to stay!" I smiled. "Of course I don't mind booking a place for them to stay. But it's not even close to night time, perhaps we could go to the Central Library to see if we could find some information on how to get you guys back."

We came to library and I presented my silver watch to the guard.
"Where do you think we would be able to find the most helpful information Brother?" Al asked as we walked in.
"I think we should check in the locations section...maybe even they have a book on realms?" I replied.

----------------------------------------------
Yukio's POV:
I let out a sigh and leaned against a book shelf. Ed had shoved 3 books into my hands and 2 into Rin's.
"Hey Yukio...." Rin started, looking from his book to me.
"Yes niisan?" I answered looking back at him.
"You think the others are alright?" He said, looking down.
He was just as worried as I am.
"I think so. They are tough and I'm sure they will be alright." I smilied, although I was still really worried about them.
"We should focus on getting back as fast as possible so finish the books Ed gave you." I smiled.
"Alright..."

----------------------------------------------
Bon's POV:
I stood there stunned.
"Well I mean no harm to you, so I'll leave now." and with that, the masked man was gone.
"Wait get back here!!" I yelled and was about to go after him but noticed the other cram students crowding around the now closed portal.
I sighed and walked over.
"They're gone...." Shiemi said before bursting into tears.
"Well Well Well...this is a surprise." I turned around to look at the figure.
"Mephisto!?" I asked.
Mephisto scowled and put his chin in his hand.
"How dare he.....Alright students. Please head back to your forms and I'll work on getting the Okumuras back."
"You can't expect us to just forget this!!" I yelled.
"You will go back." Mephisto glared at me and I could tell he was angry.

A/N: Alright so I thought it would be fun if every now and again I threw in a story from one of the cram school student's POV. :) Hope you enjoyed and if you have any suggestions on what could happen in later chapters please leave a comment.