Chapter 15

A/N: sorry for all the pictures of roy mustang at the beginning of each chapter. he's my favorite character ever and I have the most pictures of him on my phone already 😅

Ed's POV:
"You don't?" Rin asked.
"No, I don't see anything. Do you Al?" I asked looking up at him.
"No....should I?" he asked.
Yukio chuckled. "No I wouldn't expect you guys to see them. They're little creatures, or demons, from our world. They snuck through when these guys came through."
"Oh." Al replied.
"We have to get rid of them one way or another. Otherwise we'll have to face Mephisto..." Shima sighed.
"Mephisto?" I asked.
"Yeah, someone from our world, once again." Rin laughed.
"Oh." I replied.
"Brother! Look! On that wall!" Al gasped.
I looked over and saw spray paint on the wall.
"Was he here??" I asked, making my way through.
"Oh umm.....yeah. he uh. ran away when we weren't looking because we ran into him...." Rin laughed nervously.
"You let him get away!" I turned on my heels.
"hehe, sorry about that one..." Rin grinned while I sighed.
"Okumura. We need to start getting rid of the coal tars." Bon reminded.
"Right." Yukio started walking forwards the group.
"Wait! What about Ed and Al?" Rin asked.
"They can't come with us. They can't even see the coal tars. They'd only get in the way." Shura spoke.
"But!" Rin protested.
"Hey it's fine! We need to catch that guy and you need to go catch....whatever it is." Al laughed.
Rin looked sad but Yukio walked up to us.
"Thank you guys. You were really kind to some strangers who probably sounded insane. Thank you!" Yukio psmiled.
"No problem." I grinned back and shook hands with him. When that was done I looked at Rin, who had sulked over to the group.
"Thanks." Rin said.
We started to walk different ways before Rin yelled again.
"Thanks a lot you guys! Good luck and maybe we'll meet again!"
And with that, we went our parting ways.

A/N: OKAY IM KIND OF SAD WRITING THESE CHAPTERS NOW. Anyway, I need your opinions! What story do you want me to write next? I can do a crossover (I've seen many many animes) or maybe a reader insert or maybe even a OC story? Just tell me because I honestly don't know what to do next :)