My love for my thug

By donttriphoneyy

Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more . More

Why my life
Black aka (justin)Pov
No ones pov
Sexual scene
death
Fear
why me......
black pov
whats next
we made it official
Not a update
Part title
Untitled Part 13
The truth
real life
forgiveness
Is this it
Update
bundle of joy
Chapter21
Justins pov
..
Lord is my savior
Back together
No update
IMPORTANT
1k
Sexual frustrations
Drama drama drama
New start
Gang ties
4 hours later
Important
. Death or
NEW BOOK ALERT
Running away
Pain revenge regret
ATTENTION all readers
Freee stuff
Pleasure
Damn
This is it
Start over .
Karma
THE END
New book alert
Alert
YOUTUBE
Youtube channel
New book
REWRITING WHOLE BOOK

2days

3.4K 107 0
By donttriphoneyy

It's been two days since I have seen Justin and I'm starting to loose my mind . I hopped in the shower and rubbed Victoria secret body wash all of my now pregnant body , I washed my hair so u can see my natural curls and was soon out . It was my first day back at school and I was more than excited , I decided not to really dress up and throw some gray leggings on with  a Nike crop top on you could see my small baby bump which was cute.
(One hour later) I pulled up to Bronx high school (idk if it's a real school I live in Ct) and you could just see the hating hoes mad . I seen my day one bitch Jessica at the locked and I ran up and hugged her the tightest I missed my bitch man . We started walking to first period English when I seen dead beat Justin. I didn't even give him the time of day I just kept it moving , even though first period was about to be done I headed to my locker to get some notebooks before second period started , once I opened my locker I seen a unlocked iPhone there with a video of Justin , and this girl koko , having sex 💔tears started coming from my eyes I couldn't believe he missed doctors appointments and days of being home for her 💔 I didn't even realize the bell started ringing until I seen koko and started throwing punches after punches at her, I didn't care if I was pregnant she was Deff going to get it . I kept screaming u dumb bitch I hope u die I hope u die hoe . By now the whole school made a circle just recording the fight I was so pissed I seen a male figure picking me up and once I smelt his cologne I just knew it was Justin . He carried me out the school and put me in his car . The whole car ride was silent I just cried and cried , no music no coughs no nothing just silent . We pulled up to the house and I ran straight upstairs to the guest room and locked my door , I couldn't deal with this pain I felt it eating my whole body alive , I was drowning in my own sorrows . I couldn't believe the pain I was feeling . I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard yelling . OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW LAYLANI IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WHY U FIGHTING WHEN U CARRYING MY BABY!!!!!!! He screamed through the door . I was so mad I swung it open and yelled back FUCK YOU MIGUEL (Justin's middle name ) YOUR THE WORST PERSON EVER I RATHER BE IN A SHELTER THAN BE WITH A DEAD BEAT CHEATING ASS NIGGA WHO DOESNF TAKE CARE OF HIS GIRL OR CHILDREN I hate u . His face softened once those words slipped my mouth . What are you talking about lala . I pulled out the phone and showed him the video . Without even giving him a chance to speak I packed all my clothes and left to a hotel .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.7K 58
"πšƒπš˜ πšπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚊 πš™πš›πš’πšœπš˜πš—πšŽπš› πšπš›πšŽπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš’πšœπš˜πš—πšŽπš› πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš•...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
90.8K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHHπŸŒšπŸ’•
375K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.