Twin Tussle ✔

נכתב על ידי TheEuphoricWriter

[COMPLETED] Blood is thicker than water...Or is it? The first time I saw Harley Martinez, my heart did five s... עוד

☆| Prologue
1| Notice
2| Misery
3| Confession
4| Nostalgia
5| Selfish
6| Hunt
7| Bad boy
8| Change
9| Reality
10| Heartbreak
11| Chains
☆| Author's Note
12| Fourteen
13| Encounter
14| Shock
15| Melancholy
16| Kiss
17| Truth
☆| Qs and As
18| Settled
19| Rage
20| Past
21| Senseless
22| Lost
23| Guilt
24| Official
25| Surprise
26| Together
27| Sacrifice
28| Trouble
29| Infuriated
30| Revenge
31| Sorry
32| Justice
33| Apology
34| Forgiveness
35| Date
☆| Epilogue
UPDATE

☆| Introduction

13K 376 118
נכתב על ידי TheEuphoricWriter

"Blood is thicker than water" Or is it?

The first time I saw Harley Martinez, my heart did five somersaults back-to-back.

Who was she?

When her beautiful light green orbed eyes met mine, I just knew I had to have her. But there were just two problems holding me back - I was a geek and I had a twin.

My twin? He's the ultimate heart-throb, an egoistic dreamboat who makes the girls squeal and faint the moment he passes by them.

To make situations even worse, I asked if he knew about Harley in hopes that he'll help me out of this geek-world, in hopes that he'll help me break out of this bubble of embarrassment that the bullies had created around me just so I can make an impression on Harley.

But guess what my twin said instead?

"I'm in love with her too"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

BOOK TRAILER:

CHARACTERS

1) Jack and Finn Harries as Caleb and Connor Parker

2) Peyton List as Harley Martinez

3) Lily Collins as Gina Valentine

4) Jenn Proske as Kimberly Westbrook

5) Cameron Dallas as Alberto Gonzalez

6) Diego Boneta as Damon Tyler

NOTE

First off, whoever is reading this, thank you for stopping by! It's a gleeful feeling to know that people are reading your work.

If you're reading this now and going through hardships, stay strong! Believe me, hard work really does pay off. If it's not paying off now, all you gotta do is wait...success awaits you right around the corner. No one can take that success away.

This is YOUR road, no one else but YOU can walk on it.

It's now in your hands to decide if you you stop, turn back and give up, or you keep on walking. It belongs to no one else but you!

And you know what? When you conquer that success with hard work, dedication and persistency, it feels really good, trust me, the taste of that success with be nothing like what you have every tasted before (^_^)

Damn I can't believe it, I'm about to write my first book for Wattpad. I have been dreaming about this for long and it's finally happening!

Please let me know if you find any of my grammar or spelling mistakes, all of this is quite new for me. But I wholeheartedly welcome your suggestions and opinions, just don't make them too condescending :)

Please vote, comment, share and support me! And yes, Follow me ;)

And lastly, plagiarism is a crime, and every book is the result of the author's hard-work, thoughts, and shit-load of practice and tenacity so please do not copy any part of this or any other book.

I have worked very hard on this book and I hope you have a good time reading! Welcome to my imagination...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23.8K 678 23
Book 1 to Loving Series **** Julieta Jane Jasper also known as JJ is a girl filled with surprises and many secrets that no one knows. She is...
360K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
1.1M 29.1K 66
It's hard having a crush, but it's harder having a crush on the asshole bad boy. /////////// Harley Deyes doesn't have a best friend. She doesn't hav...
27.7K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...