New kid(larry stylinson)

By harrywillalwaystop

Harry is the new kid at school who meets and falls in love with louis the innocent crossdresser. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9(part 1)
Chapter9(part2)
Chapter10

Chapter 4

5.7K 194 17
By harrywillalwaystop

It was the next day and I was just walking through the the school doors, heading to my locker.Before I even got there something or should i say someone jumped on me while a 'manly' scream left my lips making the person on my back giggle.

"Hi harry,"greeted the person jumping of my back ,who is louis.he's so adorable in his cute little outfit(media)"do you want to hang out after school,you n-need to if you don't?"he asked blushing.

"Ah,sure"I said playing it cool, so he doesn't think am desperate.

"Great, how about we meet up in front of  school"I nodded before the bell rang,we separate ways and went to own classes

(Am sorry that it was short,but i'll make it longer next time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 856 18
"I like your bracelets Louis" "Thank you Harry" //⚠️TW: cuts and depression⚠️// Tags {#3 bracelets}
98.3K 4.6K 16
AU in which Louis wears makeup and Harry helps him embrace it. - "Why are you crying?" Harry asks the boy sitting on the bench, head in his hands. "...
52.9K 2.2K 8
The one where Louis is a peasant boy who falls for a prince and the prince might feel the same. While you're reading, try and spot all the tattoo ref...
100K 3K 6
Warning: Contains A Plot line based on Bulimia and Anorexic behaviors. NOT EXACTLY LARRY! Louis is suffering from bulimia and is very distant to eati...