Deadly love

נכתב על ידי DejaANShanti_Stories

Money was her motive. Having to turn grown and not having the right guidence really fucked Chyna up..Hustling... עוד

Deadly love
The other man
Im Not Ready .
Help !
I Tried To Warn You !
home sweet home.
The Date
Your lost
I can't believe it. !
Who do you think you are
( redo )
Lets Wait
Busted...Now Drama
backgrounds
Dont trust nobody....
Exsposed!!
Its A.....
Confessions
Back stabs, Lies, Bad Luck.
All men are the same
New and improved me!!!
Relations
He's a mother******* Beast
Get out !
I dont need the stress
You Pushed Me
You thought.

Get My hustle On

20.7K 591 52
נכתב על ידי DejaANShanti_Stories

Kim P.O.V

" hey Bo ! " I said as I walked through the door of G's house. We took are relationship to a hole new level ,and I've never been more happy in my life. Yea that's right a bitch got a key to the crib ! , now I know what we got is real .

" sup ma , where you been I've missed you all day ? " he asked . He was sitting at the table rolling a blunt looking sexy as ever . I smiled because I lucked up when I got with G ass .

" I had to run a few Errands you was sleeping when I got up , and I didn't want to wake you . I'm surprised you didn't hear me get in the shower seeing as though you are a light sleeper . You must've been Worn out from all that good loving I gave you last night" I boosted. While doing a little sexy Dance.

" yea if you say so , but I'm ready for round three , and stop all of dat you know you can't dance " he laughed.

" boy please you know I'm a dance hall queen "

". Oh yea well come ride pon me cocky " he said in a fake ass Jamaican accent.

" boy you so nasty , so what you do today ?" I asked

" shit , just chilling out today I may have to hit the streets later tho "

" why ? you said you was going to spend time with me today " I hated when he put the streets before me shit pisses me off , and I'm not that bitch that's just Gon sit in the house and wait for a nigga to come home.

" you know how it is some niggas got in some trouble at one of the trap houses , and I need to go handle it."

" why you ? Don't you got other niggas to do that type of stuff for you ?"

" yea Bo , but shit won't get done right unless I do it my self , so just chill out with the damn questions okay ? "

" yea , okay " I said in a disappointed tone.

" look it ain't like I'm not coming back you good ma just relax ima take care of you that's all that matters "

" I get it business first , right ?"

" right , but right now I want pleasure so lets go upstairs , so you can show me that little dance you was just doing "

I smiled " I knew you liked it I told you I'm a dance hall queen "

****************

Chyna P.O.V

" so did you tell him about the baby " Tay asked we were at lunch I invited her to come eat with me after a long day of looking for a job , yes chyna is looking for a Legit job , shit bout to get real for me when my baby comes , and I need to be ready Mentally and financially . I know my baby's Sperm donor isn't going to be there for us so I got to step up , and be a real bitch that I am.

" yes he knows about the baby " I simply said I really didn't wanna talk about Christian sorry ass.

" so... What did he say ?"

" not much just that he don't think it's his , but like I told his sorry ass I don't need him to do a damn thing for me or my baby it's his choice rather he wants to be in this child's life or not either way my child is not going to want for a damn thing trust and believe me when I say this" I was getting my self worked up.

" that's crazy I can't believe he's doing this to you ,you should not have to go through a pregnancy alone because you did not make that baby by your self"

" girl please ain't nobody worried about his sorry ass , he just better stay away from my brother I know that much"

" why what happen ?"

" I found out that he got my brother out here selling drugs for him I don't play that shit , plus my mother was the one who introduced his ass to him , girl I went ham on her ass , and then I text his ass telling him to leave my damn brother alone ."

" are you Serious ? That's fucked up , so is he still selling ? ". She asked.

" I don't know when he came over my house we had a serious conversation about it I also talked to him about taking my brothers and sisters in really don't want them living with her "

" damn girl , so you think you can raise a baby and take care of your

siblings without tricking ? ."

" I've been doing it , but then again I was still tricking. I don't know girl it may be hard for me , but I will try like hell"

" all I got to say is pour me a drink , shit pour me two or three of them mother fuckers cuz ima need um "

" girl please I wish I could drink with you " I joked.

" You need one " She says shaking her head. We both laughed and the waitress came and sat the bill down on the table. " Thanks " I say as she walked away. I looked to Tay. " You got this right ? " I asked.

Shit I didnt have to money to come up out of pocket. I needed any dime I had. She snatched it and shook her head.

" Yes..You need a job " She says. I shrugged finishing my drink.

Everything had did a total 360 for me. I was use to going out and picking up the bill for me and everybody. Or walking into the mall and looking for 5 thousand dollar Louboutins..Not a freaking job. This was draining but I was going to do whatever I had for the little baby inside of me.

" So when will you find out what my god baby is ? " She ask me. Tay wasnt the purest girl or the best person but she damn sure was my best friend and she damn sure did have my back and thats all I could ask for or want. Cause right now it seemed like I had no one but me, myself and I in my corner.

" My next appointment I think " I tell her.

" What do you want ? " She ask me.

" A boy " I say. With the looks and hustle in his blood from both of his parents a son would be a show stopper. No one would be able to get over on him. He would be the trillest nigga to live with having the blood of me and his sperm doner running through him. But I am going to make sure he knows how to treat a women and isnt some lame ass nigga.

" Ohh yes he would be a looker. But a girl would be a total bad bitch too. Like zammmn " She says. We both laughed.

" Bad bitches get their hearts broken....Im a go to jail for murder if a nigga hurt mines " I say shaking my head.

" I feel you. So lets get out of here " She says. We both stand and she laid down the money for the bill. I gave her a hug. " Bye mamas " She says.

" Bye " I say. We walked out going our seprate ways. I was still going to look for jobs. I was dressed like a business women to play my part. I pulled up and parked the car getting out. I fixed my Gucci dress shirt. I had on a black Gucci pants suite and my belly looked swollen. My hair was in big curls around me face. Being pregnant gave me a nice little glow. Even thought I was pregnant I still wore my Louboutins. I walked with confidence. Fat pregnant and all.

" Hi welcome to Gucci " I smiled. Why not work in a place were I use to spend all of my time.

" Hi I was wondering could I speak to your manager " I ask the female at the desk.

" Is there a problem ? "

" Not at all " I say.

" Hes not in. Im store manager also. Could I help you ? "

" I was looking for a job...I spend 20 grand in here in 2 months I figured why not here " I say with a smile.

" Fill this out..Im sure I could do something for you " She says handing me a paper. I continue to fill it out and do what she asked. I was proud of myself for stepping up and being a real bitch. It took a REAL women to do what I was doing. I handed it back as Christan walked through the door.

" Im going to talk to my manager and we are going to give you a call for an interveiw Chyna " She says looking over it. I felt Christian standing next to me.

" Thank you so much " I say with a smile. I turned to walk away and he grabbed my arm pulling me over to him.

" Whats up with that text you sent me? And what the hell interveiw you need ? " He ask lowly. I snatched my arm away from him.

" A job..to take care of MY baby because I dont need you. Your just a sperm doner...and like I told you. Leave my brother alone. How the hell did you even find me ? " I ask.

" Your never hard for me to find, Chyna "

************************

Hey ! Vote comment and fan. What yall think about this chapter ? Let us know. Should Chyna have a boy or girl ? What names are you guys thinking ? Chyna getting a JOB ooh! christian...smh. Kim though !? Thanks for reading.

-- Shantii and Deja

המשך קריאה