It Starts off with a New Stud...

By fadoraharry_

Isabelle Chambers is a normal girl at school, has a few great friends, some people she doesn't like, good gra... More

It Starts off with a New Student (Harry Styles FanFic)
Ch1: The new kid
Ch2: Getting to know Harry
Ch3: New group member
Ch4: Suddenly school just got a lot more interesting
Ch5: Study Date
Ch6: Day Out in London
Ch7: Shopping and Football Tryouts
Ch8: Advice and Rock Band
Ch9: The Plan and Games
Ch10: Confessions and New Friends
Ch11: First Date
Ch12: Lacrosse and Accidents
Ch13: Sick days with Harry
Ch14: Lacrosse Game
Ch15: Dates and Dance Dares.
Ch16: Truth
Ch17: Code Red and Insiders
Ch18: Hanging out with Harry and News
Ch19: Step 2
Ch20: Nikki
Ch21: No school and surprises
Ch22: Sundays with Emily
Ch23: Beach cabins here we come
Ch24: Jealousy
Ch25: I'm done, Styles
Ch26: Torn
Ch27: Stuck in a cabin with Harry
Ch28: 3 days of boring
Ch29: Don't let me go
Ch30: 3 years later
Ch31: Having fun in America
Ch32: Concert time and rough sailing
Ch33: Being Tough
Ch34: Going down memory lane
Epilogue

Author's Note

3.6K 86 22
By fadoraharry_

Thank you again so much for reading! I can't believe almost 800 people are reading my fanfic! I didn't even think 10 people would read it so it really means a lot to me! Please don't forget to vote for my story and comment since I would like to know what people thought of my fanfic. It would really mean a lot!

ALSO! I have a new fanfic which is called 'My Mysterious Co-Worker'. I personally think it will be a lot better than this one so please please please check it out. You can check out my profile and you will see my new story I am making. I would also love it if you follow me :)

Here is a blurb of 'My Mysterious Co-Worker':

Skylar Moore just graduated high school and is expecting to spend her summer vacation relaxing and having fun with friends. What if her mum tells Skylar that she is to be working during weekdays for the rest of the summer? What if Skylar finds out the she is working with the most avoidable and mysterious person from her school, Harry Styles? 

Everybody at school was scared of Harry after a mysterious event that happened a year ago. After that event Harry changed his personality and his looks to resemble a bad boy and nobody knows why. Nobody dares to talk to him since that event and he doesn't talk to anyone except his good mate, Liam Payne.

However, Skylar is not afraid of Harry Styles. Instead, she is rather curious of him. Skylar now is very eager to know the truth about the mysterious Harry but first she needs to gain his trust. Will Skylar and Harry befriend? Will Skylar find out the truth?

THANK YOU AGAIN!! I love you all!! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 1.5K 23
Ashley found herself in a situation where where she wouldn't let her father die, so did the only thing she could think of, grab the gun and pull the...
213K 4.6K 88
When Kylie turns 18 she moves to London to become a world famous model. This has been her dream since she was 13. When Kylie goes to an agency one d...
627 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...
24.2K 380 36
Laura, 19 year old girl, joins university when she suddenly finds herself falling for a boy named Harry. With a bit of ups and downs in Laura's life...