Alexander (CENTURIES series:...

By TheBibicalSinner

"We could be more than just friends, Soph." • • • He was a player with the brain of a genius. She was his be... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
'Just Pretend' (Bonus Chapter) (Alexander's POV)

15

640K 20K 15.1K
By TheBibicalSinner

He had said it. The dreaded, but long overdue words; I love you.

I had been so scared to say it first. He was Alexander Stone, the player of all players, and a genius at that. He could play you like a violin and then spit you out and not give a damn. Admitting I had fallen so hard for him, a guy that had been my best friend for eight years... it was terrifying. There was no going back beyond the 'I love you.'

But when he said it to me, I realized I never wanted to go back. It was him, it was us. It had always been us. Saying those words made me realize something he had known for a long time; we had always loved each other like this – like more than friends. And tonight, despite how the night had started, we were going to show that love to each other. Truly. Properly.

This boy... I had woken up when I heard him shouting in his sleep – not mumbling; shouting. I'd tried that many times before and of course I knew what it was about; His dad.

Before we knew each other, back when his mother and father were married, he had been in a bad family situation. His father was a psychopath. A wife beater. He had left them both when Alex was just five years old. His father had beating his mother up real good and promised that one day that he'd come back for Alexander – or Theodore, as his father had named him. When Audrey moved away, she switched his name to Alexander and made Theodore his middle name instead. That's why he hated the name Theodore; because of his father and what he had done to them.

Not to mention two years later, Audrey got pregnant again with another guy who also left them, only this time leaving her with twins. Needless to say, that's what made Alexander the person he was today; emotionally distant. He didn't trust many people in his life, so he kept it shallow.

Until he met me; He let me in for some reason.

"Sophie," Alex looked down at me from above me, gently cupping my face. "You sure you want to do this?"

I looked up at the boy I loved and realized I even loved his demons. They were a part of what made him the person I loved. "Yes, I am. Are you?"

"More than anything." He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, the softness as surprising as ever. When he pulled away, I realized I was nervous for the first time ever being with him. But it was a good kind of nervous. "You OK?"

Of course he noticed. He brushed his thumb over my cheek when I nodded. "Yeah, just a little nervous, you know. Can you talk to me? Tell me some of your random shit to lift the tension."

A smirk twitched on his lips. "Random shit?" He mused while slowly trailing his hand down my neck to the curve of my breast. "Hmm... did you know that the word 'vagina' roughly translates as 'sword holder' in Latin?"

"What?!" I exclaimed, glaring preposterously up at him. "You're joking, right?"

"I never joke when it comes to sword holders."

Snorting, I felt how he slowly descended his lips to my throat, placing butterfly kisses to my skin. "Alright... what else you got, Stone?"

"Did you know that the average sized penis needs about 130 ml of blood for it to stiffen? And that sperm contains zinc and calcium which helps fight tooth decay?"

"Why are all your facts about sex?"

"Because that's currently what's on my mind." His lips moved down to my breasts and he watched them with an adoring look in his eyes. "God, you're so perfect."

I shivered when he placed a kiss to each swell. "Tell me more."

He hummed as he thought for a moment, teasing one peaked nipple. "Hmm... a survey once revealed that 74% of women say that humorous flirtation can get them in the mood for sex."

"Really?"

"Really. Why do you think I always start off with a flirtatious joke and end up with my fingers in your pussy?"

The man had a point. "What else?"

"The average vagina is 3-4 inches and can expand by 200% when aroused."

"That's... good to know," I breathed and arched my back when he sucked on my nipple, drawing a soft moan from me. Good lord, and this was just the foreplay... "W-what more?"

"The clitoris is only the only organ in the human body with just one purpose; pleasure," He murmured, now going below my breasts, down to my navel. "I think we should let it do what it does best, don't you?" And then he dived under the covers, his head disappearing.

I gasped when his lips met my heated flesh, his tongue running up my slit. I moaned out loudly and then watched as the bump that was his head moved underneath my covers, enjoying himself on the feast that was me. When I felt him suck onto me, pushing his tongue into my core, I whimpered in pleasure and shut my eyes. The burning sensation of his mouth against my most sensitive parts intensified as my senses focused solely on him and what he was doing; I didn't last long.

"Alexander!" I cried out when he pushed two fingers into me, simultaneously with bringing me my first ōrgasm of the night. I bucked and writhed, him holding my hips down with his hands as I rode through it, sucking in as much air as possible to my burning lungs. Come to think of it, everything felt on fire.

Alex reappeared from under the covers, licking his lips from my nectar. My cheeks crisped; He even had my juices on his chin. His hair was ruffled and yet he still looked dropdead-gorgeous. His eyes met mine and pierced straight through me. "More?"

I nodded my head, wildly. I wanted more. God, I wanted more. "Please..."

He crawled up on top of me again, nestling himself between my legs. I suddenly felt his throbbing member against my burning flesh. It made me gasp and grip on to his shoulders.

"I promise I'll be careful," He whispered, leaning down to press a kiss to the corner of my mouth. "Promise."

I couldn't help but smile a little. Who the hell did he think I was? "That's fine and all, but I expect you to bring your A-game, Stone. It's my first time, after all. I want it to be amazing."

A grin split his gorgeous face. I could practically read his mind, thinking; 'this is so her, refusing to be so cliché'. "My A-game? You mean my Alexander-game? Trust me Reynolds, I brought it."

And with that, he leaned down and kissed me thoroughly, diving his dirty tongue into my mouth. I tasted myself and I tasted him, moaning as the two erotic tastes combined. My legs bent themselves when I felt his blunt tip nudge at my core, drawing a shudder from me.

"You're still on the pill, right?" Alex broke away from my lips, long enough to meet my eyes. "You know I'm clean, but I'll wear a condom if you want me to—"

I wrapped a hand over his mouth and grinned at him. "I'm on the pill, you sappy douche, now just fuck me already. It's what you been pining for this past month—no, all the time we've known each other, so now do it while I'm still wet and ready for you, Stone."

That did the trick. He groaned at the back of his throat and removed my hand from his mouth before diving down on my lips again. I threaded my fingers through his hair and he gripped on to the sheets.

And then he pushed himself inside me.

I broke away from his lips and cried out by the pain of getting split in half; I finally knew how a tree felt when it was going through the sawmill. I held my breath and dug my fingers into Alex's shoulders.

"Sophie," He rasped, stopping. "Want me to pull out?"

Sucking up the pain and the tears threatening in the corners of my eyes, I shook my head and looked up at him. Wow. That was a look I'd never seen on his face; worry.

"I'm fine," I said, sucking in a breath. Good God, this boy... "Just... typical 'loosing-my-virginity-pain'. No biggie."

His face softened when he realized I was still able to crack a joke when I was in deep pain. Pun intended. "You still want to continue?"

"Are you seriously asking me if I want to stop loving you?"

His eyes turned so beautifully bright blue by that question. "Do you?"

I cupped his face and smiled up at him. "Never. Now go on, silly. I wanna get to the part where this is going to not feel like getting sawed in half."

"One ōrgasm coming up," Alex chuckled and kissed my jaw, then moved down to my throat. I felt him begin to move again and I tried to hold back my pain this time, knowing what it did to him. But it hurt so goddamn much.

He slowly moved out, before going in a little more, sinking in a few more inches. The sensation was pretty much like a jagged knife being thrust into my centre, but with each careful thrust, the pain begun to subside and my pussy started to relax; welcomed him. Don't get me wrong, there was still pain, but the pleasure just took an overhand. Which I was very thankful for.

"Mnng..." I mewled as he went deeper, so close to being all the way in now. His lips were still against my neck, making their way down to my collarbone. "Alex... more..."

"Full name," He reminded me. I could feel his lips form a smirk. Damn bastard.

"Alexand-ah!" I cried when he suddenly thrust inside me, giving me the full throttle of his length. I saw stars for two seconds, then the world came back. "Oh, God!"

"You wanted more, I gave you more," He whispered, biting into my neck. My pussy tightened as he repeated his hard thrust, going all the way out until his head was barely inside me, then slammed himself back in. My back arched and I let out a small scream.

The pain had somehow dissolved and replaced itself with a new kind; a kind that brought the pleasure I felt to a new high. The friction of his girth gliding in and out of me in deep, unhurried thrusts made my nails dig further into his skin. I felt fire everywhere, yet wetness dripped from me. By the fourth or fifth thrust, my hips arched up and began meeting his. I heard him grunt against my neck, then felt his hot exhale. He was holding back on me, but I didn't sign up for halfway-sex.

"Faster," I breathed and gripped onto his hair now and dug my nails into his scalp. I heard him grunt again, but this time harsher. His hips instantly moved faster on my command.

"Fuck, Sophie," He cursed and lifted his head. I just managed to see his eyes roll back into his head before he closed them. His hips suddenly jerked hard against mine, fast.

I threw my head back into the pillows and cried. The hard, fast thrusts were bringing me closer and closer to my edge and I couldn't find anything to grasp onto. My hands fell to the mattress and gripped the sheets, curled them up in my hands. It wasn't enough. I was slipping, falling, diving, yet rising...

I screamed as I felt myself burst beneath him, felt myself spasm and turn blind. My ōrgasm came so fast and so hard, my legs locked around him and clenched. I heard the wet slaps of his cock sliding easily in and out of my dripping pussy that coated his length in my silky juices as I continued to cūm.

"Alexander!" I cried and found his back again, clawing my nails down his skin when I needed something – anything to grasp onto. The world was slipping away from me and all I could do was try and hang on. Hang onto him.

Alex groaned on top of me when my nails pierced his skin. He let out a small curse, but his fast pace didn't stop. He let me ride out my ōrgasm on his unrelenting thrusts, until all that was left inside me was him.

"Oh God..." I panted once I had a breath to spare. "Alex..."

His hips slowed down. He was breathing heavily above me as well, sweat glistening on his forehead. "Jesus fuck, Sophie... you had to be that tight."

I moaned in response and clenched my inner muscles around him a little, hearing him curse something under his breath.

"Fuck. Do that again, Sophie. Clench me."

I did and watched as his teeth gritted, then a shuddered ran through him. He rocked himself slowly in and out of me, but made sure each thrust was aimed just where I felt it most. My toes curled and my breath came out in puffs. What was he doing to me?

He quietly lowered his lips to my breasts and took one husky nipple into his mouth. My back automatically arched when he twirled around my bud with his tongue, sucking and biting me softly. My legs tightened around his hips again when he moved to the other and dozed it in the same attention. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"It's my turn now," I then whispered and combed my fingers through his hair, only to feel him pop my nipple out of his mouth to look up at me.

"Your turn?"

I nodded. "Roll over."

His mouth fell open for a moment, his face struck with shock. Then, he blinked and closed his mouth again, snapping out of it. "You want to be on top?"

I nodded again and then wrapped my long legs around him, looking up at him. "Roll over, Alex."

Alex stared at me stunned for a moment, but then rolled over with ease, taking me with him, and then let himself sprawl out on the bed, arms against the pillows. As I carefully adjusted myself on top of him, he looked up at me with eyes so dark and so erotic. So deep. "I knew there was a reason I fell in love with you, Sophie."

I gulped and smiled a little at him as I placed my hands on his chest for steadiness. I then let myself sink down on his length slowly, feeling him slip deeper inside me than what I thought was possible. I shuddered as he stretched me and carefully dug my fingers into his pectorals. I heard Alex let out a strangled sound as I settled on top of him, his full length within me. He throbbed and pulsed, I could tell he was on the edge himself. But he was holding on for me.

"Soph," He rasped when I didn't move, still getting used to his full size. His hands came to my hips and he himself dug his fingers into my flesh. "Sophie, you're killing me with your vice-grip. Do something."

I felt him jerk inside me, threatening to pop. I therefore flexed my hips forward and felt as he went impossibly deeper.

Alex groaned. I saw his jaw lock tightly, but his eyes remained on me as I slowly began moving up and down, his cock appearing and disappearing according to my tempo. My pussylips wrapped around him each time and swallowed him – every time just as surprising and breathtaking. I couldn't believe I could fit all of him, but I did, and I did so repeatedly as I continued to bob up and down on him. He hurt, but he fit.

"Sophie," Alex hoarsely groaned, his voice thick and grated with crazy lust. "You're so fucking beautiful. Perfect."

I mewled when I felt his hands travel up my narrow sides, to my breasts, cupping each heavy swell as I rode him. He squeezed them, pinched my nipples, drove me insane. He coaxed my hips into moving faster, grinding harder against him until I was panting. Until I was sweating beads.

"Alex," I cried as I felt his hands go down to my ass, squeezing my two globes like they were juicy fruits. He massaged them as my pussy now slapped hard against him for every time I came down on him. "Oh God, Alexander!"

"Sophie," He countered. God, he looked so perfect, his eyes filled with love and crazy lust at the same time. He was watching every part of me, probably recording and committing everything to memory as I rode him, rode his cock. Screenshot and save.

"Alex," I sobbed when I felt myself begin to contract around him again, begin to shake. "I... I can't... I-I'm... I'm c-coming..."

"Wait for me," He ground out, now flexing his hips upwards to meet my bounces. He thrust in so deep, my vision begun to blacken.

"Alex!" I screamed. "Fuck, please!" I was so close, I was there, I had to...

In the blink of an eye, Alex had rolled us over again and was lying on top of me, driving into me with no abandon. He gripped my neck and jagged my jaw up with his thumb, making me open my eyes. "Look at me, Sophie."

Our eyes met, and in that moment, I saw everything within him; His demons, his angels, his hatred to his father, his love to his mother, his devotion to his sisters, his vulnerability, his strength. He showed me everything.

And it was just for me to see.

"Alexander!" I screamed as I finally doubled over, not being able to hold on any longer. That look – that pure look of love on his face – that did it for me.

My ōrgasm rammed into me, just as I felt him explode inside me as well and fill me up. I forced my eyes open to watch his face as he came, this being my first time seeing that. Both times he had come around me, he had either been behind me or above me, but never on top of me. Now, I finally got to see him as he got consumed by pleasure.

I watched as he gritted his teeth harshly and pulled his upper lip back, shutting his eyes tightly. Then, he eased up and let his mouth go lax, just as he exhaled a hot breath and released inside me.

That was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, and that said something when you had been best friends with Alexander Stone for eight years. His face when he was cūmming was the purest sight in the world; so powerful, yet so fragile as he let everything go in those few seconds, before the whole world returned to him again, dragged him down. This... this moment was his sanctuary from it all.

I rode out the rest of my own ōrgasm and was left completely drained afterwards. My core throbbed painfully as it clenched around Alex the last few times, milking his remaining release. With a groan, he then collapsed on top of me, just as my body went limp. For what seemed like forever, we just laid there, catching our breaths, breathing in the heavy musk of our love-making.

I had never felt this physically or mentally exhausted before.

Finally, Alex rolled off of me, pulling his semi-hard cock out from between my legs in the process. I shuddered as it now felt like I had a gaping hole down there, now leaking the remnants of our juices out onto the sheets. I shivered.

Not seconds later though, Alex curled up to me and wrapped an arm around my body, pressing me into his own, protectively. He then kissed my forehead while I simply just settled against him, curling my hands against his chest. "How did I do?" He murmured.

I smiled tiredly, but happily with my eyes closed, breathing in his sweaty scent. "You did alright. I give you an eight out of ten."

He chuckled quietly and shook his head. "You know I was holding back."

That I did. "Next time I won't expect you to."

"You can count on it," He huskily whispered in my ear, making me shiver ever so slightly. "Oh, Sophie... all the things I'm going to do to you now..."

My core clenched by the pure thought. What would next time be like? "Let's sleep for now. Goodnight, Alex."

"One last thing." Before I could respond, Alex cupped my face and tilted it up to him and then descended his lips to mine. He kissed me for five long, breathless seconds that seemed like forever. "I love you."

• • •

I really hate writing 'first time' scenes. They easily get so corny, so I tend to avoid them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 4 12
" I know he will and I never would've realized that if it wasn't for this night... Do you know that feeling you get when you're looking for something...
14.7K 2.2K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
111K 1.4K 41
My best friend watched him all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she crushed on him, but why would she when everyone else seemed to...
308 4 10
A sky full of stars and he was still staring at her. She was like the moon, a part of her always hidden away. She was like a star, deep inside she wa...