You Again

De writeon27

When Reece Macpherson was thirteen, she fell in love. Not with someone her own age but with her oldest broth... Mais

You Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 17

70.3K 1.9K 159
De writeon27

Chapter 17

Yes, it was late at night.  But she wasn’t going to rest until this guy was caught.  She was looking through a stack of files on her desk when the phone rang suddenly.

She looked at the number and saw it was one of the agents on the case.  “Talk to me,” she said, putting the phone to her ear.

“We think he’s following her now,” he said.  “Three days ago, she’d gone to the mall with her friends.  The guy we have watching her spotted him following behind them.  He ran before he could catch him.  And he followed him to her house tonight.  He was watching her from the woods behind her house.  Every day he just keeps getting closer and closer.  We can’t get any closer to her without her finding out that we’re looking over her.”

She sighed and rubbed her forehead with her hand.  “Just keep watch over her.  If he gets as close as he did, he’s more than likely to do it again,” she said.  

She heard him sigh on the other line.  “Will do,” he said.  

“Keep me posted,” she said, and hung up the phone.

 O.O

Comment, Vote, Like!!!1

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 149 32
Natasha Isabella, 22 years old, born in 1977 and Eric Danvers ,24 years old, Born in 1975. Natasha a poor yet determined women who loves h...
13.3M 321K 33
Riley Monroe and Everett Rosenfeld have been best friends since they were four and have been in love since they were fourteen. Riley has promised Eve...
14.3K 492 7
What happens before the indoctrination at Qishan Wen the emperor of the country went to Yunmeng Jiang Lotus pier to see and talk to Wei Wuxian as he...
186K 8.7K 37
Aria Montgomery is like any other teenager. She likes her life and is content in it. Not very popular and certainly not very beautiful -or so she thi...