Living in Cali <3 (Sequel)(Sa...

By chheellbbyy

After Tori has to make the very tough decision of Sam or Jc she ends up living in California. Follow Tori as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (PART TWO)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE

Chapter 27

6.3K 175 83
By chheellbbyy

" Will you please do me the honnor of marrying me? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulled a tiny black box out from behind his back and opened it, revealing a shiny diamond ring. My jaw dropped at the size. Tears wereing forming in the corners of his eyes.

" Well I don- DUH! "

He jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug.

" I love you so much "

I replied by giving him a peck on the lips. He carfully removed the ring and slipped in onto my finger. It was so beautiful.

" Let's do it now "

" Do what? "

" Get married! "

" Now? "

" Now! Let's drive to vegas and do it! We'll get there by tomorrow night if we don't stop. I don't wanna wait anymore. You're all I want, and I want you now "

I paused not sure of what to do.

" Come on babe ", he urged me.

" Okay "

He picked me up and spun me around.

" Jc! "

He continues spinning me until we fell onto the bed. Through laughter he pulled me close and kissed me. It wasn't like any other kiss before. I felt safe, secure. He was mine. Forever.

We packed up all our stuff and loaded the car in about 2 hours. Then in one special bag we had Jc's suit and shoes and my nicest dress and heels.

http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit_wedding/set?id=93577183) Tori's Outfit

Once everything was packed we got in the car and slowly backed out of his drive way.

" Goodbye house ", I whispered under my breath.

I stayed up with Jc almost all night. Reading to him, singing with him, talking, playing games. But by about 6 am I was out. When I woke up it was already 3.

" How much longer babe? "

" About 3 hours or so "

I sighed and adjusted myself. Then I saw the taco bell trash on the floor.

" You ate without me? "

" You were asleep "

I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

" Oh don't pout we'll get you something "

Jc pulled into a Taco Bell and got me a burrito and a pina colada freeze.

" Happy? "

" I'm gonna marry you in 3 hours, so yeah. I'm pretty happy "

He looked over and gave my a cheesey smile. After I ate I got bored so I decided to get on twitter for awhile. I creeped for a little bit, which was my favorite thing to do. Then I anwsered some of my mentions.

* HONK HONK*

I looked up in shock to see we had swerved into the other lane.

" JC! JC! "

He shook awake and realised what was going on. Then he quickly went back into out lane, barely missing the huge truck comming our way. I leaned back in my seat, heart pounding.

" Im so sorry ", is all he said.

I looked at him with eyes full of fear but he stared blankly at the road ahead.

" Why don't I drive for awhile? "

He nodded and pulled over, letting me slip into the drivers seat. He almost immediantly fell alseep and stayed alseep the rest of the way there.

I tapped Jc on the shoulder saying, " Babe we're here "

He groaned and rolled over. I got out of the car and took out our special bag, my wallet, and my make-up supplies. Jc followed as I entered the hotel/wedding chapel.

" We want one room for the night please ", I said to the lady sitting behind the front desk.

She hit the keys ligthly on her computer and then looked up at me.

" Credit card "

Jc took a thin blue card from his wallet and slid it across the counter. She hit somemore keys before saying,

" Name "

" Justin Castillo "

He had to say his real name since they were using his credit card.

Tori Castillo

I liked it. It was....nice. After once again tapping keys the lady slid a room key over to me. Then she put on a fake smile.

" Have a nice stay "

" We will ", Jc said while picking me up honey moon style which made me giggle.

When we got to the room he put me down.

" We can't see eachother before the wedding. I got the bathroom and you got in here okay? "

" Okay "

I gave him a peck before taking myself and my things into the very small bathroom. First I curled my hair and put a waterfall braid through it. Then I put on some simple make-up.

" Babe I'm ready. I'll meet you down ther okay? "

" Okay! "

I slipped on my dress and shoes. Before leaving I took one last look in the mirror. This is the last time I'll ever look at myself and be Tori Court.

" You must be Ms Court ", said a very short man standing in front of the doors to the chappel.

" Yes "

" Ah, follow me "

He opened the doors and led me into a small room at the front right corner of the chappel. There was another just the same on the left that I assumed Jc was in.

" When you hear the music walk down that hallway and it will lead you back to the front of the chappel so you can walk down the isle. "

I turned to see a narrow hallway behind me.

" Jc will be waiting for you on the stairs "

" Okay "

" Good luck "

He left me alone to my thoughts. I was shaking. Nerves. Although I didn't really understand why I was neverous. I loved Jc I just-

My thoughts were itterupted by wedding music playing lightly on the other side of the door. I made my way down the hallway and to a tiny door at the end. When I opened it I was at the begining of the isle. My eyes met Jc';s and tears started to form. He gave me a small smile and a wink. I began to walk slowly towards him until finally I faced him. The music stopped. After clearing his throat the pastor began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If anyone objects may they speak now or forever hold their peace "

He paused, looked around, and cleared his throat again.

" If there are no objections than-

" I OBJECT! I OBJECT "

Simultaneously Jc and I turned our heads to the voice comming from the end of the chappel.

Kian.

Shout out to @rachelisgreat for BLOWING UP my email! Love you all and hoped you liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.5K 42
Alex and Marley are a duo. Wherever one goes, the other goes too. And even in this case, the two girls follow each other all the way across the US to...
823 108 33
Maddy goes to California and things get crazy from there on
428 16 27
Kian and his sister Liv move into the O2l house. 3 weeks later things start changing. Find out what happens to Liv, her brother and the rest of the O...
4.1K 82 8
Brittney and Jc have gotten so close ever since she moved out there to LA, but with her new life out in LA and the life changing news she just got, w...