Gay Smut Request

By sweetheartnaya

The book is just request that people ask for. Anyone can ask me, if you ask me I'll do it. More

My Wet Dream Is Now A Reailty (part 1)
Daddy's Baby Boy

My Roommate

49.5K 472 343
By sweetheartnaya

Tom's P.O.V.

Nathan. My college roommate for three years and I have never once been in or looked inside of his room before. He always keeps the door closed and locked. The only people that every seen the inside of his room are the guys that he brings home almost every night, if I every even try to get close he gets mad and yells.

I always get scared to go in there thinking there might be something in there that I wouldn't want to see. But I'm gonna do it today. Nathan isn't going to be home all day, which will give me enough time to get in check it out and get out before he notice.

I walked down the hallway to the last door and took a bobby pin form out of my back pocket. I learned how to pick locks when I was thirteen I was just scared to do his because I thought I'll get caught. Once I got the handle unlock I smiled in victory and put the piece of plastic back in my pocket. When I pushed open the door my jaw hit the floor.

His room was pretty exotic. He had some very unusually stuff that I wouldn't think he would have. He had different size paddles and handcuffs on his wall, ball gags and collars on his dresser. The sight was endless, never would have really guess this was what he was hiding, and truth be told I'll be lying if I say I wasn't getting turned on right now. I mean just thinking about all the things he could do me, the way I would let him get rough with me just make me so so hot and my pants are getting pretty tight right now.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?' I froze in the spot I was standing in not even daring to turn around.

'You got ten seconds to answer me." My mouth couldn't even form complete words at the moment.

"I wasn't doing anything in here I swear I didn't even touch anything. My back was still facing him. I wouldn't dare face him with a growing boner showing. That would be embarrassing.

"Why won't you face me?"

Shit....

"N-No rea-reason." Great when the hell did I start to stutter.

"Then turn and face me." He was straight behind me I didn't even hear him walk over here. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, which cause my hair to stand up. I slowly but surely turned around to face him with my hands covering me. He was really close to me, causing me to be really nervous making my cheeks burn. His eyes were looking all my face and body until he met my eyes and smirked.

"What?" he bent down a little so that his face was inches away from mine. I wanted to take a step back but he took ahold of my shirt and kept me in my spot.

"If that blush and boner not because of the things I'm going to do to you then I don't want to hear it." He whispered causing my problem to get worst.

"What! No I wasn't I-I was-," I didn't even process what was gonna say before I felt him press his lips to mine, holding my head up with his fingers on my chin. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I was just lost for breath as he roamed my mouth until his tongue met mine. He pulled away and I was still in a state of shock.

"Bed. Strip."

"Wh-what? Why?" He walked towards me and I took a stepped back with everyone he took forward until I hit a wall. He place a hand on both sides of the wall by my head. He trailed one of his fingers down my arms to the hem of my jeans. I gasped when he grasped my bulge in my pants and kept his hand there.

"Because this won't go away on its own now will it?" He sucked on my earlobe as I shook my head.

"Then go do what I just said to." I went without out any more questions and in under a minute I was on the bed in nothing but my boxers.

"Now lay on your back and close your eyes." I was about to say something but he cocked a eyebrow, so I did what I was told. I was kinda excited to see what he would do to me , so me listening to him wasn't a problem.

I felt cold metal wrap around my wrists and something go over my eyes. When I tried to move my hands I heard chains rattle and that went it hit me on what he just did. He handcuffed and blindfolded me.

"Nath?"

"Hmm?"

"Why am I blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed?" I felt the bed dip on both sides of me at my waist and weight on to of my body.

"Cause it's more fun this way."

He put his hands on my waist and kissed on my neck. I held back a moan as he nipped and lick on the sensitive skin by my collar bone. He ran his fingers down my arm leaving a trail of goosebumps till he got to one of my hardened nipples. He twisted and pulled rubbing over it as he attached his mouth to my other one and bit it softly, making a soft moan cone out of me.

Kissing down my stomach my member was just begging to be release and touched. When he got to my him of my boxers he licked a long over the top of them, making me groan. He pulled them off teasingly slow and then I felt brisk air hit my throbbing member.

I felt him rub my tip before his tongue licked up from the base to head. Then nothing I didn't feel him on me anymore and I whimpered from the lost. I heard a cap pop open then something at my entrance.

"Relax." i heard him tell before he placed his lips on mine. He bit my bottom lip when he put whatever he had all the way in side of me. I heard a click before I felt vibrations going through me. It was rubbing against my prostate and I arch my back. I felt something warm on my cock and grip my base. Nathan has deep throating my and god it feels so amazing. He was bopping his head up and down and I was gripping the cuffs around my wrists.

There was so much pleasure from the vibrator and Nath on my leaking cock, that I could feel me coming close. I guess he felt it to cause he pulled back and hollow His cheeks and went faster. Curling my toes I came in his mouth since he would let me go. He pulled off and pulled the vibrator out of me. I was coming down from my high as I felt the end of the bed dip.

"Bet I can make you come twice." He said in a husky voice and nod my head. That wasn't going to be hard since my click was growing again. He was at my entrance before I stopped him.

"Wait. Take the cuffs off." I asked. I didn't heard anything making me think he wasn't going to do it, but then I felt my arms fall.

I kept the blindfold on since I like not being able to see what he do to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my face in the crook of it. When he pushed in I held him tighter. He is way bigger than the vibrator that's for sure. When he was all the way in I gasped loudly and I heard him smirk. He waited for a couple of minutes before he pulled all the way to his tip and then slammed into me hard. I moaned loud and arch my back. He was even going slow with me, he was hard and fast and I loved every inch of it. He was going deeper with every thrust, but when he hit my prostate my eyes rolled to the back of my head as pleasure ran through my hard cock.

I was a moaning mess with his force and kissing all over my neck. I went to go give my member some attention but he slapped my hand away and I groaned.

"Only I get to touch you."

"Then do it.' I growled.

"Beg me for it." I wasn't going to argue with him cause it all was just out of this world amazing.

"Please Nath touch me, for the love of god I want you to touch me please." I moaned in his ear. He grabbed onto me and jerked me to meet his thrusts. I was scratching at his back. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach and my cock twitch with him rubbing over my precum head.

I clenched around him and reached my climax, Cummings in his hands. He didn't stop though instead he flipped us so that I was on top and he was under me. His hands on my hips he was helping me move on top of him since I couldn't do it by myself right now. I put my hands on his chest and landed forward a little bit as I went down hard on him. That's all it took to make me hard again.

Nath moans was loud and deep and sent shivers up my spine. I bent down and bit on his neck making sure I leave a bruise. He held my hips still on him as he pound into me harder and I gripped the sheets tight. I so badly wanted to touch myself and I guess Nath knew because he grasp me in his hand again.

"Shit Tom I'm gonna cum." I nod my head since I was almost there again. I clenched around him and he went harder inside of me. After a couple of seconds he filled me with his load and I came right after him. He pulled out of me and I pouted at the lost if him filling me up falling to the side of him.

"That. Was. Unexplainable."

"Yeah I know I just made you come three times." I just smile and took off the blind fold and looked up at him.

"But don't ever come in my room again." I shrugged my shoulders and got up out the bed .

"Umm where is you going?"

"To take a shower and get dress." I said looking at.

"No you're not."

"And why not?" I said raising a eyebrow. He got up and stood in front of me before he threw me back on the bed.

"Because that was just round one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
14.9K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
206K 1K 193
Mature content
241K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc