No pressure (Jason McCann)

By biebzstories

"I know you need a little while to believe again......to love again" Jennifer Winston is the most wanted pers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

166 15 1
By biebzstories

| Jennifer's POV |

Waking up to the sunlight coming from my window, I tiredly get up and change. Walking to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I fishing my business and go downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and see Kristen on her laptop.I smirk at her remembering last night when she was cuddling with Ryan.

"What was that for?", she asks me.

"Nothing, just you and Ryan", I said while eating some bacon.

"Oh", she says looking down and blushing.

"He didn't ask you yet did he?", I said.

"No", she said frowning a little.

"He's going to do it eventually", I assure her, she nodded.

I hear heels clicking on the floor coming our way. I snap my head over to the kitchen door and see a woman around my age with a really short skirt and a tank top that made her boobs almost fall out. She might as well not wear clothes at all.

I roll my eyes understanding that she's just one of Jason's many 'friends'.
I see Jason following right behind her.

Ignoring them, I walk over to the fridge and grab a water bottle getting ready to go to the training room and workout.

"Excuse me.... Whatever your name is", that little bitch said in her high pitch voice.

"You're excused honey", I said, she ain't grabbing none of my food.

"Move Jennifer", Jason said.

"Nah", I said not caring.

"Move out of the fucking way", he said getting angry.

"No. Why don't you just take her out to eat. She will not be taking any of my food", I said staring at him angrily.

"That food is not just yours", he said getting closer.

"Well if you don't remember, I'm the only one that pays for it dumb fuck", I said becoming angry.

He puts his hand up as if he was going to hit me but quickly stopped and took a deep breath.

"C'mon hit me. It won't make you less of a man than what you already are", I said not looking away from his eyes.

He was really pissed off, I could tell because of the red face he had from all the anger.

"Let's go Monica", he said and walked out with her.

And I win again. Like always.

Let's just say that Jason has anger issues, he's bipolar , he's crazy and so much more.

I don't blame him, I have anger issues too.

"When will both of you stop with all the bullshit?", Kristen said snapping me away from my thoughts.

"I'll stop when he stops", I said but she just rolled her eyes.

"I remember when you both had a crush on each other", she mumbled.

"Well that's the past now, let it go", I said.

"All went to hell since Alex passed away", she said.

I was hoping she wouldn't mention him. I don't want to remember.

"I know.... I miss him", I said looking down.

"Me too",she said giving me a half smile.

"I'll be in the training room, see you later", I said changing the topic.

"Okay", she said and looked back at her laptop.

. .
. .

Sweating like crazy, I stop my workout and drink some water.

I look at my phone and it was 5:30 pm. Damn I lost track of time again. I'll just keep working out a little bit more

I went to the treadmill and started running, I was too focused running that I didn't notice the person next to me on the other treadmill.

I took a quick glance and to my luck it was Jason. Great.

I ignored his presence and continued running until I grew tired and stopped. I grabbed my things and walked to the door. As soon as I opened the door, Jason quickly shut it making me jump because he almost cut my damn fingers off.

He was breathing heavily , he didn't move from the door and didn't had a shirt on. I fought with myself to not look at his body and guess what? I didn't.

"Can you stop being a bitch?", he said.

Boy, what the hell was I doing?

"How am I being a bitch?", I asked annoyed.

"You're ignoring me",he said looking at me.

"Well that's how I've survived in this house", I said not really paying attention at how close he was.

"I'm being serious",he said.

"I am too", I said.

"By the way, you didn't have to be like that with Monica", he said still not moving from the door.

"The hell I will, this is my house.", I said.

"This not just your god damn house", he said.

"I know why you got mad at Monica. You're jealous", he said smirking.

I'll fucking wipe that smirk off your fucking face MCcann.

"You fucking wish", I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm just taking care of you, I don't want you to get STD's or something", I said remembering what Alex told me.

"I don't need you", he said.

"Look I'm just taking care of you because Alex told me.", I said.

As soon as I said Alex's name he moved from the door.

"Do. Not. Bring. Alex into this", he said.

"He's the only reason why you're still alive", I said looking down.

"and the only reason why I'm still here", I whispered but he heard me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP", he said closing his eyes and grabbing his head.

A minute passed and he let go of his head and opened his eyes.

"If you only knew you fucking bitch", he said looking at me with anger.

I opened the door and got out before things got ugly.

Jason's last words left me thinking. If I only knew? What did he mean by that?

"What happened now?", Ryan asked annoyed.

"Fight", I simply said.

"Alex?", he asked

I nodded.

"Jennifer... You know he's sensitive when it comes to Alex", he said.

"I know but you know what he accused me of?!? Of being jealous! The hell.", I said angry.

"Are you?", he asked.

"No way in hell",I said.

"I can usually see through your lies but I don't think you're lying this time", he said disappointed.

I sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ry", I gave him a quick hug and left to my room.

I'm lucky to have Ryan in my life, he's the brother I never had along with Christian. Although I feel like they are hiding something from me and I'm going to find out.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
___________________________
Another chapter :)
I know it's short but I'll try to make them longer.

Purpose tour just started OMGG.
I hope I can go!

Love y'all
-Jenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 39 22
Jason McCann started out as a small kid in Canada. No one thought that he was going to grow up into who he is now. No one. He was always so sweet and...
132K 6.5K 27
Now committed to each other, Jason and Katie must navigate their unique relationship of Jason being the most wanted criminal. Still needing to work...
31.7K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
23.7M 449K 74
"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger