A BROKEN ANGEL AND A WOUNDED...

By shaperai

INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year a... More

A BROKEN ANGEL AND A WOUNDED PRINCE
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
AUTHOR'S SORRY NOTE :-(
CHAPTER 5 B
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NEW STORY
NEW CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 10
PROMO!!!
CHAPTER 11
NEW FAN FIC..!!!
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
DONT SKIP(ITS IMPORTANT)
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHapter 24
CHAPTER 25
AWARD NOMINATIONS!!!
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 50 B
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
CHAPTER 51
WANT EPILOGUE?
EPILOGUE
BONUS+1

CHAPTER 20

14.6K 951 46
By shaperai

[Manik POV]

I quickly walked out from shop leaning on my car. I am feeling so awkward and embarrassed and frustrated at my self. I really was blushing like a teenager,this isn't the Manik Malhotra I know. I never blushed, a casonova never blushed.

Manik Malhotra whats wrong with you..!!!

I have a aim to get Nandini not to fall for Nandini, falling in love isn't for me. I have to control myself. It doesn't matter how she different to other girls but end of the day she is a girl.

I saw a glimpse of Nandini coming towards me but suddenly she ran behind something looking disturbed my curiosity kicks me and I ran behind her. I reached there where I saw Nandini but she wasnt there and I got panicked, I looked everywhere running from here to there and my restlessness crossing its limit and finally I saw a glimpse of her in standing in parking motionless I heaved a relieved breath seeing her safe. I quickly ran to her and grab her arms to face me.

"Where the hell were you...do you know how much I was worried.." I losted my temper and yelled at her she looked at me looking clueless.

"Vo..vo I I...I saw hi..him, he..he is in..chan..chandigarh..I am sure.."she stuttered looking pale and I frowned in confusion.

"Kon kise dekha tumne..Nandini bolo..what happen..kon tha vo.."I asked worried holding her arms looking at her for explanation.

When I shook her she looks taken a back and observed me for a sec looking confused then she jerked me looking all normal and her paled face turned back to normal.

She knew well how to hide her emotions...

"Lets go!!"she stated sternly as if nothing happened but I am not going to leave her.

What she saw that she became pale in a sec this is the same expression I saw on her face when she was missing, what she making her everytime like this, is that she sawchim that day too. Who is this man to her,wgy his presence always makes Nandini weak and hurt.

"Nandini!!tumne kise dekha tha yaha.."I asked sternly holding her wrist.

"Mr Malhotra, I think we should go its late.."she said emotionless avoiding the topic.

"Nandini..tell me.."I yelled angrily.

"None of your business.."she stated sternly jerking my hand away and walked out.I ruffles my hairs in frustration.

Why she cant share it once...

"Was this guy is the reason of your hatred towards men.."I questioned from back and she halted at her tracks then she turned to face me and her eyes darkened.

"YESS!!!.."she shouted closing her eyes tightly before gathering some courage and then added sternly "and I hope you wont ask anymore questions after this.."she,walked out and I stand there numb.

I have to find out about this men, who is he, how he is,related to nandini and what he had done to jer that she hates men to the extent. If this guy is the one who try to trap her in his love trap and then left her, then he has to start countdown backward for his life.

I walked from there when I reached towards my car I saw Nandini leaning on the car crossing her hands on her chest looking lost. I didn't interrogate her as she asked because this matter is too personal and sensitive for her. I without asking anything open the car door for her and she sat quietly and I walked to the driver seat.

We drove silently whole way speaking nothing and she was all lost in her thought, looking disturbed. We reached haveli I halted the car in front of gate and climb out to open her door, I opened her side door she without saying or looking at me walked inside haveli and I handle my keys to my guard.

When we get inside haveli together we spotted some more faces which fortunately lit up Nandinis mood,she without thinking and looking anywhere ran to the guy with a wide grin making every one shocked because no one has so nandini this excited and happy the time she is here.

"Abhiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!" She ran to him and clinged to him like a small child and he lifted her up a little,if I speak the truth I didnt like there closeness but still nandini smiled so its ok with me. Everyone's eyes were out ftom.there socket while Mukti Cabir Navya and me were smiling looking at them.

"I missed you.."she stated making a cute pout.

"Awww!!I missed you too.."abhi replied.

"Oho!!Nandini..saei missing and loving sirf abhi ko hm kuch nahi.."mukti said faking annoyance then itoo walked towards them gave hug to cabir,abhi and mukti.Nandini too exchanged plesetaries with them and we all stated together.

"So tum dono the kaha and these shoping bags.."Cabir asked.

"Ofcourse!!we gone for shopping.."I mocked and there eyes got wide.

"Am I watching a dream.."cabir faked his dream making me roll my eyes.

"Its more unbelievable then sun rising in west."

"Whyy??"I asked sarcastically.

"Ofcourse!!because you guys dont like each other.."we all were talking but nandini wasnt taking the part she again back to her disturbed mood.

"Yeah we were,working together and they already have shoped so me and Nandini was left alone, so we decided to wrap up our shopping today only."I told them sincerely dont want them to suspect without any issues and they seems to buy it.

"You troubled my candy alot kya??she is looking disturbed.."mukti asked,noticing Nandini mood when Nandini snapped out from her thought.

"No..nothing like this, am just tired.."she,auickly responded"I think I should take some rest.."she stated gently and walked out without listening anything and everyone looking silence kust noticing her.

"Kuch kia h tumne kyaa??"Navya asked sternly.I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Gohd!!!why she has to come.

"I am not only villain in Nandinis life..ok!!"I said annoyed "and for your kind info we both were all ok together,if u want u can ask her.."she looked in another direction showing me her frustration towards me.

"Beacause,she never behaved like this to us..that too meeting after so many days.."Navya fumed.

"Come on!!may be she was really tired.."cabir tried to calm her down.

"Actually,from last two days Nandini is behaving like this only.."Mahar bhabhi informed.

"Mtlb.."they all four asked together..

"The day Nandini got missing and after that incident Nandini just behaving like this,she always talk less but after thst she almost stoped talking,she never eat her food properly and always looked lost just like thw moment back.."mahar bhabhi explained.

"Missing..where why.."abhi asked worried

"Actually..Nandini asked us to go for shopping alone and then she didnt came back home andwhen its been late then Manik tracked her location from her car and he found her at some isolated road."daima told.

"I dont have any idea about this guys"i lied and abhi looked in deep thought.

"Ok!!I will talk to her.."Abhi stated calmly.

"By the way..u all have got your partners.."Abeer asked.

"Noo yaar.."kanika whinned.

"I mean..yeah..Abhi can u be my date.."kriti exclaimed excitedly but mukti holded Abhis arms glaring at her.

"Dont you girls ever think.."mukti warned.

When krti tried to ask Cabir Navya glared and girls backed out instantly.

"WTH!!I mean..india me hmare lie koi date hi available nahi.."sujal said pissed and other laughed.

"Manik..will u be my date.."Sara stated fortuitously battling her lashes.

"Ahh..vo.."I tried to pull down her request politely when Sam came and sit beside me almost glued to me making me feel suffocated with her strong perfume which make anyone feel nausea.

"Yes!!actually manik is already my date .so back out.."Sam said arrogantly snapping her hairs while I  pushed her a lil to make space between us and untangling her hands.

Urggghh!!!she is so irritating..

"Actually no..I am already taken by Nandini.."I snapped sarcastically and other suppressed their laugh on Sams fuming reaction.

Finally updated.
I really wasnt in mood to write because my exams got over just a day before holika and got tired and wanted a lil peace but didnt want to disappoint you guys on Holi. I updated this booring chapter to add a lil colour(for me your smile)on festival.
I don't have any idea what I have wrote this chapter wasnt planned at all and yes I will try to update next chapter soon and it will definitely have  engagement party and please inform me which story update you want next.
HAPPY HOLI..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 2.9K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
6K 362 42
JAY : Being a single dad is most responsible Plus hectic task. But at the same time it's really a beautiful and Amazing feeling in the world, Seeing...
643K 36.6K 37
He was a Perfect specimen,brilliant and intelligent business man, a Perfect son to his mom and a proud son to his dad.He has everything whatever he w...