From The Start (1st Draft)

By Mollydx3

(Editing and re-posting) After her parents get divorced, sixteen-year-old Rosalie moves to Massachusetts to l... More

Copyright & Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Extra Scene #1 (Winter Treehouse)
Extra Scene #2 (Picnic and Kiwis)
Extra Scene #3 (Halloween Maze)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47 (Final)
Thank you all!
Bonus Chapter
Authors Note!!!
Clearing things up!
Please leave a review!

Chapter 46

26K 356 46
By Mollydx3

Chapter 46

This is for mature eyes only! I'll try my best to keep it PG-13.

Usually I'm used to writing these kinds of love scenes in some of my other stories, but in this book, it's real true love. And Rose has stuck by him through everthing, no matter what came in the way, through any obsticles that got between them. So, in all honesty, I tried my best to keep it sweet and innocent, because they both waited for each other.

I hope their moment is as special as it was to me.

----------------------------------------------------------

For dinner every single member of Alexander's family came over to my house for a nice get together. We cooked so much food, all of us girls making dessert as well, as the guys watched TV in the living room. My dad and Peter had a lot in common, and Peter was thankfully a lot nicer for a change. Everything in my life was now perfect, and has never been better. All of my wishes had come true in just the matter of a few days, and it was as if the whole world was becoming a better place.

My mother, for one, was happier than she ever had been before. She became closer to Jamie and I was excited about that. Finally the two of them had worked out their problems. Stephanie and Darlene were really happy for me, and I was also happy for them as well. Their brother had beaten his cancer, he no longer had leukemia, and we knew God was to blame for that.

I knew from that very second that I was going to become much holier than I ever was, in order to stay in touch with him, which meant going to church and praying again like I had done ever since I was a little kid. I was finally growing up though, we all were, and it was amazing to realize how fast these years of high school had gone by.

I was seriously the happiest I had ever been in my whole life, and I couldn't stop smiling. Bottom line, in reality for once, it felt as if I was dreaming. Nothing felt real because of how perfect everything was turning out to be. That night, Jamie, Stephanie, and Darlene slept over, and we all had our own little party. Our girly sleepover was awesome, and we watched movies and listened to music. Jake had gone over to hang out with Alex, and my mother and father went out on their first date after almost three whole years.

The next day we all got our dresses, Jamie helping us pick them out, and eventually the day of prom came. After school we all got together at my house, while all the boys went to Alexander's to get into their tuxedos. All of us girls looked absolutely beautiful, with their hair and makeup nicely done, our fancy dresses and pretty nails done as well. I looked in the bathroom mirror, almost losing my breath. I couldn't believe how gorgeous I looked. My dress was blue and it sparkled, ending just a little above my knees. Since it was strapless I was a little shy, and to be honest I had no clue why. My high heals were white and matched perfectly, my hair straightened and my makeup beautifully done.

I walked down the hallway to where my mother was waiting, and her eyes filled with tears.

"So... what do you think?" I nervously laughed, spinning around as she stepped forward and gently hugged me.

"You look so beautiful, Rosa," she whimpered, as I pulled back and saw a few tears sneak down her face.

"Thanks mom," I smiled, as she licked her finger and began to wipe the corner of my eye.

"Here, it's a tiny bit smudged," she said, as I shrugged her away and rolled my eyes.

"Thank you."

She nodded, sniffling, Jamie stepping in between us in silence. "Wow," she whispered, looking really startled.

"What, my hair? You should take full credit for that one," I joked, as she hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

Her eyes were also filled with water. "Sissy, you look perfect."

"You sound like Alexander."

She laughed, moving away as I looked over at my father.

I carefully made my way in front of him, as he shook his head and proudly grinned. "Rosalie," he quietly let out.

"Hi," I emotionally whispered. "Do I look pretty daddy?"

And he nodded, softly touching my face and smiling. "You took my breath away."

"I'm so happy you're here," I quickly blurted out, wrapping my arms around him with all of my strength. "I knew you wouldn't stay away from us. I knew you'd come back."

"I couldn't stay away," he said into my eyes. "It hurt too much."

I smiled.

"The limo's going to be here soon," Jamie called out, as I stepped back and gave my dad one last look for the night.

"Have a great time, my little girl," he told me, wrapping his arm around my mother's shoulder.

"I will," I said to them both. "That's a promise."

That's when an unexpected thought crossed my mind. Finally the time was here. Alexander was better now, and since he had relapsed I knew I was going to make this night special. The night of senior prom, I was going to lose my virginity to Alex, the boy I loved. And in the back of my head I hoped he would be planning the same thing.

All of our dates arrived in a Hummer Limo, and us girls looked so breath taking that the boys mouths dropped wide open. I loved the look in Alexander's eyes when he saw me.

"Hey Alex," I smiled as soon as I caught his gaze, but it was hard to not break down into tears because of the deep and lustful look he continued to give me.

"Hi, Rosie." He hesitated before holding out his hand. "I haven't formally asked you yet if you would be my date to this prom, so, what do you think? Is it too late?"

"Yeah, actually. Someone else beat you to it," I joked, slightly laughing as everyone hopped quickly into the limo parked outside of my house at the end of my dirveway.

"You look so beautiful. . ."

I emotionally grinned. "Thanks. And you don't look too bad yourself."

"I can't believe you're mine," he whispered, but barely letting it out, almost as if he didn't mean for it to slip out as easily as it did.

"Well believe it. I always will be," I carefully promised, putting my hand in his and accepting his soft and gentle kiss.

The whole night was amazing and indescribable. Alexander and I danced close to each other almost the entire time, and even though most of the songs were fast we still danced slow.

We both looked over at Jake and Stephanie who were also dancing, and watched them as they had their first kiss with each other. I really loved understanding that I was with her brother, while she was with mine. I knew it was going to happen sometime though, we all did. Darlene on the other hand, had finally gotten her first kiss. This night couldn't have gotten any better.

We were all outside of the school after hours of dancing, waiting for our parents to pick us up, as we sat in pure silence. Alexander and I were on our back laying on the table, Darlene and Chris somewhere off to the side, and Stephanie and my brother on the grass.

"Alex," I finally spoke up, seeing him turn his head to look me in the eyes.

He slightly grinned. "Rosie," he said.

"Hi," I softly laughed, but he just kept staring at me. I didn't know what to say after about twenty seconds passed by. "What?"

He shook his head, and he took my hand, linking his fingers through mine. "Nothing," he answered.

"That was definitely not nothing," I told him, as he looked back up at the stars in the sky. He didn't say a word. "Hey."

And he looked over at me again. "It really wasn't anything," he quietly said.

I carefully sat up, but not daring to look away from him. He slowly sat up and smiled, silently laughing.

"You get so paranoid," he mumbled, as I sighed and looked down at our hands.

"So why do you tease me?" I asked him carefully.

"I was looking at you with love," he rushed out, as I caught his eyes once more, feeling stupid. "I didn't think you'd want me to explain it to you."

"Wait, what?"

He laughed. "Just because I stare into your eyes, not saying a word, doesn't mean something bad."

"But what did it mean then?"

"You just make me speechless, I guess. I had nothing to say. Everything is perfect now," he said, hesitating.

"Like me," I quickly add in, laughing at his aggravated scowl.

"Sort of," he admitted, laying back down.

I lay back next to him, on my side, and I wrapped my arm around him. "Now you're perfect too," I carefully whispered into his ear.

He widely smiled, laughing, but there was no sound. "Yeah," he agreed, looking me in the eyes once more. "Now that I look back at everything that's happened these last two years, I can't believe how hard I fell for you."

I shyly grinned. "I fell for you on the first day of school," I softly admitted, his eyes narrowing. He was so unreadable.

"I hit Conner," he immediately blurted out, while I widened my eyes with confusion.

"You did?"

"Yeah, after you left the cafeteria I told him I wanted to have a little talk with him. So, we walked out into the court yard and I was going to make him apologize to you," he cautiously told me.

"But I was hiding in the bathroom," I admitted, biting my lip.

"I looked for you, but you weren't there. So I let my anger and frustration take over," he paused, slightly grinning, and parting his lips.

"And," I urged.

"And I punched him in his face."

I laughed, opening my mouth in shock. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, as Stephanie sat up and so did Jake.

"What?" she loudly asked, as I heard Alex laugh.

"Did you know Alexander hit someone?" I said, Jake smiling as we all laughed.

"I've been meaning to mention that to you. That's kind of the reason why he transferred schools I think," he said, as I turned around and stared at him.

"He transferred to another school?" I asked, narrowing my eyes in suspense.

"See," he smiled. "I did you some good. You forgot all about him."

And I rolled my eyes, grabbing the collar of his tux and pulling his lips down to mine.

After our parents arrived, I couldn't believe how nervous I was for what was going to happen once we left. What was I going to say, or even do, once I stepped into Alex's bedroom? What if he didn't plan it, and I made a complete fool of myself? As my nerves started to become more intense, all of the thoughts left my mind as my boyfriend put his arm around my shoulder. I was in his arms. I was ready. This was our night, and I wasn't going to chicken out.

Nancy pulled up, with Peter driving, and rolled down her window to tell them that they were going to go stay at a hotel in Boston for the night for their anniversary. My mother offered our couches for Darlene, Stephanie, and Alex, giving them a place to stay. So we were all just about to get into my mom's car when Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me a few feet back.

He looked at me and frowned, looking as if a thought crossed his mind. "Um," he muttered, while I waited.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong," he quickly smiled, shaking his head. "I just, well I left something back at my house and I really need it."

I paused, looking deep into his eyes and almost silently understanding what he really was planning. "I can go back with you," I suggested, looking over at my mother, as she patiently waited.

"Rose, are you guys coming?" Stephanie asked, as Darlene kissed her date goodbye, then stepping into the car as he stared after her in amazement.

"Alex left something of mine back at your house," I casually explained, shrugging and smiling.

"Yeah," he agreed with me.

"Well, would you like me to drop you off there and wait, and then you can hop back in after you get it?" my mom asked, as I shook my head as slowly as I could.

"I actually can't even find it. It's my, necklace. It's the necklace you once got me for my birthday," I quickly laughed.

"Alright," Jake frowned, suddenly smiling. "Oh, I have an idea. You can look for my, sweater, while you're there. It's somewhere in the basement."

"Huh?" I said, stumped, as Alex's hand tightened around mine.

"Yeah, sure," Alex told him, as I tried to think of another plan.

Then suddenly Stephanie looked at us, and slightly grinned. "Let's just drop them off and they can walk back over through the woods," she said.

"Yes, that's a great idea," I said, as my mother nodded and pointed to the backseat.

"It's a good thing we live so close," Darlene giggled, Jake laughing as well. I think they knew.

"Shut up guys," I said through my teeth, as Alexander sat next to me, staring at me again.

But he spoke, once we began driving down the road, very quietly. "You know," he stated, almost questioning.

"I think I do," I told him, as he nodded and I laughed.

Once we got dropped off back at Alexander's house, that's when my anxiety really kicked in. But for some reason, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I wasn't scared anymore. We walked into the dark house, as he put on the living room light.

"Could you wait down here for a few minutes?" he asked, as I smiled.

"Sure," I told him.

"I'll be right back," he said over his shoulder, heading up the stairs, and then stopping when he reached the top to look down at me. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, as he disappeared into the blackness. This was it. The most amazing part of my life was finally going to happen, with my first true love. So I silently held my breath and waited.

After about five minutes I heard footsteps and then I saw him. He smiled, waving me up.

I met him at the top of the staircase and surprised him with a long kiss. "What was that for?" he quietly let out, as I tightly hugged him.

"For keeping your promise and never hurting me."

And then with butterflies I slowly followed him down the hallway.

"Wow," I whispered, stepping into his bedroom with candles lit everywhere. "This is so pretty Alex."

He smiled, but stared at me in a way that made me lose my breath. "You like it?"

"Yes!" I said, throwing my arms around his neck and holding onto him with as much strength as I could.

He held onto me too and we were both quiet, until he took my chin and brought his lips to mine. "I love you," he told me.

"Believe me, from the look of this, I know," I laughed. I walked further inside and turned back to see him close the door, and then he locked it. I moved to his dresser where a cardboard box was sitting.

I remembered what I was planning on doing tonight, hoping he was thinking the same exact thing. I took off my purse and put it onto the table next to his bed. When I walked back over to him he took the lid of the box and stood in front of it, blocking whatever it was from my view.

"I kind of did something for you," he said, his eyes staring deep into mine, making me weak.

"No way," I whispered, biting my lip, nervously.

“Yes way.”

I was quiet. “No way.”

"Seriously I did," he laughed.

"Really? What did you do?"

"You're about to find out. Don't say anything though, okay? I have to explain."

I nodded. "Alright."

He turned to face me and held out a gorgeous flower, which was white and had a silk texture, which made it shine in the candle's flames.

"This is called the Lily of the valley," he said quietly, as I took it and smiled, feeling the soft petals lightly with my fingers. "It represents the Return to Happiness, which I truly believe was God sending you to me. I was alone in every way possible, Rosie, and you stood by me through everything. Absolutely everything. You've made my life complete," he told me, as I felt my eyes start to collect tears.

"Thank you," I whispered, thinking this was it, but he wasn't done.

"No, I should be thanking you," he said. He turned around and I knew exactly what kind of flower it was. It was a red rose, the type of flowers that were at my parent's wedding.

"This is a Rose," he smiled. "But I'm sure you already know that. This represents my love for you, my love that will never leave your heart no matter what. It means I love you, and I will for as long as I live. I just need you to always remember that."

He handed it to me and I smelled it, taking in the sweet scent that I loved. "And I'll love you forever," I told him, now holding the two delicate flowers together.

He pulled out one more, which was so beautiful and unique that I couldn't seem to look away from it. It was purple and I've never laid my eyes on something that pretty before.

"Now this is called the hyacinth, it means that I'm sorry," he hesitated as I stared up at him in confusion.

"Sorry? For what?" I asked him, so quietly I wondered if he had heard me.

He handed it to me and we both locked eyes. "It represents sorrow. Please forgive me for getting sick, I know it's not my fault but if you can please forgive God."

"I have," I immediately told him, as he widely smiled and narrowed his eyes.

"Really?" he softly asked.

"Of course I have. I know now that none of what happened to you was his fault," I carefully admitted.

"Thank god," he whispered, emotionally.

"Yeah, seriously. Thank god," I laughed, shaking my head afterward. "I want to start going to church again. I want to become as holy as I was before my parents had gone through their divorce."

He slightly smiled. "I'm happy for that," he admitted to me.

"I am too. It opened up my eyes, when I prayed with the priest. I love him now, Alex. I love him for saving you. And I also love him for giving me two amazing miracles, that I know deep down in my heart were straight from him. So please, don't be sorry at all. This whole thing made me realize how important the people in my life truly are," I quietly told him.

"Okay, Rosie. I was hoping for that," he sighed, thankfully. "These flowers all mean something, to the both of us, but there will be a day that they will all die," he said, staring at me with concern.

"But our love won't," I whispered, holding the flowers higher. "They're so beautiful, this whole setup is so perfect," I told him, looking around the room once more at each and every one of the flickering candles.

"You're perfect."

I felt my cheeks turn bright pink. "Thank you for doing this for me," I smiled, looking down at the three flowers in my hands once more. "It's too bad they won't be able to last forever though."

"That's why I've got something else," he told me carefully, pulling out one gift, but this time from his drawer.

I placed the flowers gently back into the box, closing the lid to keep them safe. "Is it another flower?"

He stepped in front of me with the last flower, and this one was most definitely my favorite. "Do you know what kind of flower this is?" he asked me, his smile and eyes distracting me by pulling me into an entirely different world. I loved him so much.

"No, but I love it," I told him. "It's my favorite already, even though you haven't explained it yet."

"It's a pink carnation," he hesitated, carefully holding it up straight, which struck me as a little weird.

"What's it mean?" I smiled, biting my lip not realizing it.

His face instantly became so serious that it brought the tears back to my eyes. "It means I'll never forget you," he whispered.

"Alex," I mumbled, trying so hard not to break into sobs. "I'll never forget you either. I just am so happy that you're healthy again. You can finally have your life back."

"A life with you," he easily told me. "I want to marry you, someday, and I want the priest at the church to be the one who preforms the service for us."

I widely smiled, loving the idea. "That would be amazing," I quietly told him.

"What I was saying though, is that this one is different from the others. It's fake, which means it will never die."

"Which explains our love," I said, getting the point he was making. "You're so cute."

"I try," he mumbled, raising his left eyebrow.

"Did I ever tell you that you're the best boyfriend ever?"

He handed it to me quickly, and that's when I realized there was something different about the fake flower. Inside the petals there was a small circle shaped object, and when I tried to pull it out my heart jumped with excitement. I carefully looked up at him and he pulled away the flower, taking something out of it quickly. He moved closer to me, with his hand balled into a fist, his palm side up. He unfolded his fingers and there was an amazing silver ring lying in his palm.

I started to lose my breath while I held out my hand and he slid it onto my finger. It fit perfectly. There was a small diamond on the band, and I could tell it was real, and there were words circling around it.

"I love it!" I told him, jumping up in down making him laugh. "Oh my gosh, Alex!"

"Read what it says," he urged.

"It says 'I'll never stop loving you, til the day I die.'" I said, my voice trailing off into a faint whisper.

"Do you like it?"

"It's the best," I said; as he leaned down to kiss me.

He leaned his forehead against mine and calmly exhaled. "Really?"

"Yes. You got me a promise ring," I said, getting interrupted with another long kiss.

"I promise that I'll always be with you," he whispered, cupping my face with his hands, staring me in the eyes so passionately that he made me speechless. "Even when I'm not here physically someday, I'm still always, always, in your heart, especially when you wear this ring."

"You mean if you ever relapse?" I asked, while he looked shocked that I knew what his words meant.

"Yes," he admitted.

"You won't," I proudly stated, as I stared down at my ring in complete silence.

"You act as if you already know that for sure," he questioned.

"I do." I eventually got the strength to look back up at him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," he said, quickly taking my hands.

"Do you think we're ready now?" I whispered, knowing there was a chance he would turn me down.

A few seconds passed by, and I could tell he knew exactly what I was talking about. "Yeah. I know for a fact that we're ready. I told you when I went into a real remission that it would happen," he answered, as I took his face in my hands and began kissing him in a way I never have before.

And all of a sudden I unexpectedly pulled back to stare into his eyes. "I really do love you, Alex."

He slightly grinned, and nodded. "And you know I love you too."

"You seem, nervous," I quietly said, as his face went blank. "Is it because it's my first time?"

"I just don't want to hurt you," he let out, looking worried.

I laughed. "You won't," I stated. "Maybe at first it will, but I've been waiting for this for a really long time, to be honest."

He slowly nodded, and whispered, "Me too."

“But I don’t have any idea how this works,” I said, a little embarrassed.

“I’m a virgin too, remember?” he said, trying to make me feel better, which didn’t help.

“What if I do everything wrong?” I mumbled, covering my face with my hands.

“There is no wrong, Rosie,” he whispered softly, removing my hands, linking them through his, and kissing my forehead. “This is our night. The rest of the world doesn’t matter right now, everyone else is shut out, okay?”

“Okay,” I nodded, my eyes beginning to build up with tears.

“I’ll always remember this night, especially because I get to have you, and I mean really have you,” he smiled, his tone so sweet that I felt protected from all of my fears.

“My body is yours tonight,” I whispered, my hands on his chest. “Do you want it?”

“God, yes.”

I was so scared, but at this point it didn’t matter. I loved him so much, more then anything in the whole world, and I was happy I even got the chance to be his girlfriend and to fall unconditionally in love with him. He unzipped the back of my dress slowly, as it slid down my body and legs, and I stepped out of it. I was so nervous! Why was I this nervous, God? He's in remission, finally, and it was all because of you. You saved him, you kept my Alex alive... Thank you so much, for letting me have this moment with my one true love.

He kissed me again, feeling my arms and back, and everywhere that he could. I was shaking so much that I had a really hard time undoing the buttons to his shirt, so he stopped kissing me to help me undo them. I pulled it off his arms and tossed it onto the ground, touching every muscle he had while he undid the hook to my bra and slid the straps down my shoulders, leaving my chest completely bare. Butterflies filld my stomach and I was so nervous, but I knew how much he loved me.

I crawled onto his bed and he took off his pants, leaving only his boxers left, as I stared at him in silence. He lay on top of me, and we kissed for a while, letting our hormones begin to take over entirely, which was unbelievable. God, the chemistry... We've only been able to kiss for these past two years, because he's felt sick, and now that he's off the chemotherapy, and is in remission. This is such an amazing moment for me. For the both of us.

My mouth was hard on his, as he put his hand beside my head on the pillow, making sure to not put his full bodywight onto me. I devoured the softness and warmth of his body against mine.

His lips soon explored my chest, leaving me breathless and even more afraid because I knew the time was finally here, and only minutes away from actually happening. He moved his hands to my panties and slid them down my thighs, as I leaned my forehead up against his neck.

“Rosie?” he asked me, breaking the silence and calming my nerves.

“Yeah,” I whispered,

“Are you scared?”

“A little bit,” I said, as he rubbed the side of my neck softly.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked, lust and passion filling his quiet tone.

“No,” I told him, knowing I was making the right choice. "Not at all."

“You seem unsure. We don’t have to. I won't push you,” he told me, as I held myself up and kissed him once more.

“No, it's alright. I want to. I've been wanting too. So, you’re seriously ready for this?"

“Yeah, of course I am. Are you sure that you are?” he smiled, pulling away to reach for the condom on his nightstand.

"Yes but wait--" I quietly rushed out, him glancing back at me and not moving any further.

"What is it?"

"Do we have to use a condom?" I sheepishly asked, his eyes slighty narrowing, a grin forming on his lips. "I mean... We can, but, it being our first time, I don't think we should."

"Honestly?" He questioned, as I blankly nodded and he smiled in return. "I don't think we should either. I want to feel you... Without anything being in the way."

"Looks like we made our desicion," I mutter, gently biting my lip as he silently grins.

We moved under the covers and he pushed his body against mine, almost with some excitement, which got a small laugh out of me. I'm so comfortable with him... So I know I'm ready. Positively.

He's cured, and he's going to be right by my side now, forever.

"You're so beautiful, Rosie," he lets out under his breath, as I smile up at him.

Then before I knew it, I was holding his head in my hands as he kissed me with much more intimacy now. I could feel every part of him leaning against me and I was no longer frightened any longer, until I slowly slid the tips of my fingers down his chest, abs, finally reaching him, noticing its length.

Oh, god. I wasn't expecting this to be his size, and now it's making me even more scared. I now understand how uncomfortable it's going to feel at first, which makes me feel suddenly uneasy.

Once I began moving my hand, gently massaging him, is when he moaned against my mouth.

I was so happy that this time was finally here, that it made me sad, which made me ten times more anxious. I wished this wouldn’t be our only time making love to each other, but there was no way possible to know if there would ever be a second chance. Even though he was in a stable remission, I had to accept in my heart that cancer could come back.

All I could do was pray to God that it miraculously wouldn't. I had to keep having faith. Once he moved his hand slowly down my waist, and began gently rubbing me, is when I really started to feel pleasure. I loved how I knew he was the only boy to ever touch me like this. I wrapped my arms around his neck, lifting my head to kiss his lips, then chin, and also down his neck, and collerbone.

“I love you, Alexander,” I softly let out, realizing we were both sharing our first time with each other, which made me so much more happy with this. “I really love you.”

“I love you too baby,” he whispered, but I could tell he was hesitating.

“Don’t be afraid, it’s okay,” I told him, silently holding my breath. “I’m ready for this.”

He frowned and looked at me, with lust in his eyes, and said “Are you sure?”

“Yes. You're better now, Alex... I want you."

“I don’t want to hurt you,” he said softly, closing his eyes for a few seconds before I cupped his face with my hand, and gently brushed my lips against his.

“You won’t. Just do it,” I smiled, and he let out a short breath.

Alexander easily spread my legs apart, as I arched my back and patiently waited. He began putting pressure against my enterance, as I finally let out a small breath, from nerves.

The second he began to ease his way into me, is when I realized it barely hurt at all. But then with another small thrust, a gasp escaped out of my mouth.

He stared down at me and stopped, slightly shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Rosie. I'll be as gentle as I can. I'll go slow for you."

I nodded and showed him a small grin, in responce. "Please do," I said in a silent laugh, him smiling back at me before thrusting in again, as I tightly closed my eyes.

I sucked in a long breath, not knowing it was going to hurt like this. I didn’t care though, it wasn’t his fault. I was making love to the first boy I had ever fallen in love with, my first true love. My only...

It was so special, and I knew I was always going to treasure this moment for as long as I lived. I knew he heard the pain in my breath so I kissed him gently, assuring him that I was all right. After a minute or two passed by, the pain suddenly went away and it no longer hurt.

With each thrust both of us moaned, the pain for me turning unexpectedly into pleasure, which made my eyes tear up with water. God did this for us. He made Alexander get better, and now I could have this amazing moment with him, giving him all of me.

Everything about this night was absolutely perfect,  and as I gripped his shoulders with my hands, is when I lifted my hips, allowing him to go deeper inside of me. I reached up my head and stared at the small barely noticeable scar near his collarbone, realizing that is where his catheter had been for so long. I gently pressed my lips against the skin as he leaned down to emotionally kiss my forehead afterward. Pressing his lips on my cheek, almost drying away the wetness of my tears, is when I know how lucky I am to have him.

He softly kisses my mouth, as I taste the saltiness from my own tears on his lips, as our pace  quickens and it instantly begins to feel so good, that it causes me to lose my breath.

"Alex," I let out in a quiet moan, him pulling his head back to stare silently at me. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

He smiles, looking at me with pure lust and passion, as he suddenly rolls us over so that I'm on top of him, straddling his waist, which moves him farther into me. We both moaned as I leaned down to hardly kiss him, his warm hands firmly pressing on the bare skin on my back, holding me closer to his muscular and handsome body.

"I love you baby," he mumbled against my lips, our foreheads pressed together as I happily bit my lip. "You have no idea how much I love you."

"I, I think I might know," I whispered, holding his face between my hands. "Either that, or I love you way more."

And then we continue to make love, tightly holding onto eachother, our lips locked almost the entire time. It wasn't long before this intense and crazy feeling was building up inside of me, making it impossible for me to stay quiet. I knew the more I moved, the better it felt for him, just by the way his fingers were pressed hardly on my lower back. Eventually, my legs went numb and the rest of me began to tingle, with this strong and breathtaking sensation that took over my mind entirely.

"Oh my god," I whispered in a moan, hearing him groan as I suddenly climaxed, him slowly flipping us over so that I was once again on my back, and he was ontop.

"You feel so damn good, Rosie," I heard him groan, as something inside of me intensified, us both going completely silent afterward, no longer making any sounds except for our unevened breaths mixed together.

I opened my eyes, feeling him pulling out of me, as he stared deep into my eyes.

"Wow," he mumbled, rolling beside me onto his back, holding me against him.

I snuggle with him, wrapping my arm around his body, feeling his arm pressing against my back. Both of us were sweating like crazy but it didn't matter. We just made love... And it was better than I ever imagined it would be.

"Yes, wow. I'm," I began to let out, inhaling in some candle scented air. "I'm so tired..."

"Before you fall asleep, hold on for one second," he unexpectedly told me, putting his hand under the covers, and then sitting up, leaning to the side of the bed to possibly grab something.

I stay perfectly still, my body tense, but yet so relaxed, that it was impossible to move. "What are you doing?" I asked him in a confused whisper, as he wiped me down below, with something. A tissue, maybe...

Then he tried to quickly pull away, but I don't think he realized I saw what it was, because I was too exhausted to even say a single word. Slightly covering the tissue, was something red. Blood. My blood, from giving him the one thing I can never get back. My virginity.

 He threw it out and laid back down beside me, as I rested my head on his chest, feeling him pulling the covers back over us. His fingers traced the skin on my back, and he gently kissed the back of my head, as I closed my eyes, us both releasing a long but quiet breath.

"Thank you, baby," he suddenly said to me, as I emotionally smiled, although he couldn't see it.

"For what?" I whispered.

"For giving me the most amazing thing in the world," he softly spoke.

"Yeah? And what's that?"

He hesitated before answering me. "You..."

The candle's dimly flickered around us, as I felt like I was in Heaven. I can honestly say that it was one of the most amazing nights of my entire life.

That was the night that I lost my virginity to my boyfriend, who was now in a successful remission from cancer. That was the night, where the whole world stopped, and I could only see him. That was also the night that changed my life forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 111 60
~We're all desperate to be understood, we forget to be understanding.~ A small town teen living in Pennsylvania, also known as Rosalie O'Adrian, is h...
901K 18.6K 35
[COMPLETE] At ten years old Darcy Silver was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. After undergoing seven years in remission Darcy is informed of th...
51.4K 1.6K 26
16 year old girl named crystal falls in love with the guy that she knows since 11th grade named Jacob. Later she meets Ricky the guy that changes her...
17.9K 652 24
Micelle is surprised when she runs into a boy at the airport. Her first impression was him was terrible, but when she moves in, only to find that the...