By Design (BWWM) [Complete]

Bởi quietbynature27

Taiwo Yona works for one of the largest construction companies as a Building Designer. The CEO Amanda Cooling... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Pride
Chapter 2: Anticipation
Chapter 3: The Straw That Broke the Camel's Back
Chapter 4: A New Partnership
Chapter 5: Breaking of Barriers
Chapter 6: Damaged Pearls
Chapter 7: A First Time For Everything
Chapter 8: Oh, Ireland!
Chapter 9: Home Again
Chapter 10: Infamous
Chapter 11: Hidden Pearl
Chapter 12: A Knotted Heart
Chapter 13: Accusations & Machinations
Chapter 14: Left of Center

Author's Note

1.3K 38 0
Bởi quietbynature27

Copyright © 2016 Angela Terrell

All Rights Reserved.

All that I write is completely fictitious and is only real in my imagination, except for the countries that are mentioned in this book! If your name happens to be Taiwo Yona and you are from Benin, Nigeria or Connor Fletcher from Belfast, Ireland, you have to be the luckiest people to have made it into my book! Seriously, I made these names up so you can't sue me.

Please enjoy this book. I'm putting all my imagination towards this and hope to create believable people and relationships.

-Angela-

P.S. If you're unsure how to pronounce Taiwo's name, it's pronounced as Tie-woah.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.3K 784 45
Nigerian × American Haters to lovers When Gbemi Adeshola gets an opportunity to work for cold, mysterious Adam McClain, she discovers that there m...
58.7K 9K 28
"God! Kemi I'm so sorry I shouldn't have..." "You're sorry?" she asked her eyes misty with unshed tears. "What do you feel for me Nnamdi?" "Christ!"...
6.3K 774 48
Lotanna wanted to be in love, always fantasizing about a happy marriage and a house full of kids. She never expected to turn pregnant when she met 't...
56.2K 8.6K 31
Wattysng2020 Completed✅ #1 in Nigerianromance. .............................. The story of a young, beautiful lady named Sola, who has dreams and...